Osama Dead, what does this mean now?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
terminator

Post by terminator » 16 May 2011, 04:54

Yeah I watched that many years ago and believed it. You can't just watch one documentary and jump to conclusions. There have been independent reports(check out Popular Mechanics report).The bombs cannot have been planted because there would have to be months of planning and huge wires going through the floors...someone would have noticed!

Anyway IMO the U.S government are terrorists too. So many lives lost...so many kids orphaned, a whole country ruined....
They espouse democracy(even toppled Saddam's regime under the banner) yet they support the dictators whose countries have oil. They can just leave and let things be...but they always interfere and meddle with other countries.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 16 May 2011, 05:23

terminator wrote: Anyway IMO the U.S government are terrorists too. So many lives lost...so many kids orphaned, a whole country ruined....
They espouse democracy(even toppled Saddam's regime under the banner) yet they support the dictators whose countries have oil. They can just leave and let things be...but they always interfere and meddle with other countries.
That's just WAR. Iraq is better off without that sick fu**, for God's sake he tortured footballers when they lost. I personally wish I could have spit on Saddam before he was hung.

So, you'd rather the West just let sh*t happen, like people being killed in Libya, constant terrorist threats from Afghanistan? While I don't agree with the West (not the US, itself, but the WEST) policing the world, it's up to countries like the US to lead the way in clearing out these fu** dictators. Look at the newer generation of Muslims, they want democratic lives, and the only way they are going to get that is by revolting against their tyrannical regimes. And then, you have cause, and effect, they revolt, the dictators get ass-tender and start killing people, people can't defend themselves, the UN and the Western Alliances step in. Then pacifist hippy fu**s bitch bitch and bitch about peace,hugs, and stupid sh*t. Let them experience lives outside a democratic government, see what they cry about next.

How could you honestly call the US, terrorists? We don't hide behind our women and children, we don't take hostages, or kill the innocent because they are of different culture.

How do we support dictators that have oil? Tell me? Seems to me, your a pacifist. Let's just all sit here and watch the world tear itself apart. You can either sit on your ass and watch the world tear itself apart on CNN or w/e the hell you watch, or do something about it. I'd rather be doing something about it- that's why I'm American. It's ridiculous, if the US doesn't do anything, the world criticizes us and asks, "Why didn't America help, or why didn't the US help, or where the Americans to help us now?", but when we do step in to help, "oh those Americans are always starting sh*t". fu** humanity.

Not taking a stab at you, I'm just being an overzealous American, and a Major League Infidel.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 16 May 2011, 10:34

i agree, we are far from terrorists. Who donated the most amount of money by a long shot to haiti? who was right by japans side when they had there tsunami? who gave england and france supplies when they were in the sh**ter against germany? we are the most charitable country in the world by a long shot. It's as simple as this little mentality chart:

Europe- lets just donate some money that might help then we will go back to living life

United states- fu** that lets go do something about this sh*t money wont stop this problem