My best friends girlfriend just won..... 100,000 $$

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

school in general is much more intense than in north america (i lived there) and you don't wait till high school to take classes, you take them since pre-school :)
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'
LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

Post by LiveTheDream »

panchester07 wrote:The one you say is hot, but the good one and fast one is the ugly one.. She's my freinds girl friend, I don't really know why he likes her, as she doesn't look so good, but she has great personality and stuff... The cute one is her sister.. As you can see, also she's not dumb at all, she plans on donating, investing on apartments, and other stuff, if it where me that money would be gone like by the end of the weekend...

Collin she's good at english the same way i'm good, school mate:) Like scotyboy said.

Its so cool though, its like the hundred thousand grand came to her, like she didn't plan any of it, and now she has this crazy amount of money... insane
Fairly sure you answered your own question there :roll:
Don't wish things were easier...

... Wish you were better

Focus on the journey, and the result will take care of itself
nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 »

Honestly we should be learning spanish. Spanish is probably the most common foreign language in the US especially with us being so close to mexico.
2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 »

Smart thing would be to save it all for college
scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 »

2brown347 wrote:Smart thing would be to save it all for college
why?
LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

Post by LiveTheDream »

scottS4 wrote:
why?
So you don't have a massive student debt?

... Wish you were better

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Post by Wanderer »

LiveTheDream wrote:
panchester07 wrote:The one you say is hot, but the good one and fast one is the ugly one.. She's my freinds girl friend, I don't really know why he likes her, as she doesn't look so good, but she has great personality and stuff... The cute one is her sister.. As you can see, also she's not dumb at all, she plans on donating, investing on apartments, and other stuff, if it where me that money would be gone like by the end of the weekend...

Collin she's good at english the same way i'm good, school mate:) Like scotyboy said.

Its so cool though, its like the hundred thousand grand came to her, like she didn't plan any of it, and now she has this crazy amount of money... insane
lol whats the guy gonna do with the good personality?
collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin »

im sure our spanish lessons will change alot here in the u.s, they say we will all be speaking spanish in 20+ years, because there is going to be more mexicans living here then americans. they are the biggest increasing ethnic group so we will probably need that, although i think that if they want to cross the damn border then they should learn some english
scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 »

LiveTheDream wrote:
scottS4 wrote:
why?
but all of it? on education alone?
mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint »

Id spend it all on partying, women and a sports car :lol: :lol:
i was made to ignite
collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin »

i would spend it on private training sessions every day
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 »

Wanderer wrote:
LiveTheDream wrote:

lol whats the guy gonna do with the good personality?
for real.....

she's cool as fu** though, you saw her say stuff live in that show, i would get camera shy and say something stupid like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

well, to be fair not as stupid as that, i couldnt be that dumb even if i tried, but you get what I mean... she was making a lot of sense, saying sh*t with sense, and she's really sociable, all of us like her, and some times guys don't like their friends girlfriend because they are possesive and controlling but she's not.......

Like i said, if i won that, i would be in europe tomorrow morning, watching games live and living that european football fan life I always wanted.. probably try to join a 2nd division team or 3rd and see how that works out :)

heres another video... of the tournament:
http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/lg/47883/

its funny because in panama since a few years ago everybody has a blackberry, and i mean everybody, no iphone, no nokias, blackberry everybody, but this phone is an lg so it must be different..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'
LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

Post by LiveTheDream »

scottS4 wrote:
LiveTheDream wrote:
scottS4 wrote: why?
but all of it? on education alone?
Depends how much it costs... I don't know what it's like in the US, but in NZ that would probably be your degree and hostel accommodation sorted - and some left over (off the top of my head). If you have a fat as student debt, then you're going to be really hindered in future life - getting a mortgage, going travelling etc. And (in my opinion), education is one of the most worthy investments you can make for yourself.

... Wish you were better

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 »

University's in america can range from 10k a year to 90k a year depending on the school you want to go to so it's hard to say.
ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc »

panchester07 wrote:i would get camera shy and say something stupid like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww
Hahaha i knew what that video was going to be before I even clicked the link. You should check out this