Ideas on how to make money...

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

styale18 wrote:of course there is prostitution as a last resort ;)
I second the motion, panny. When you have nothing else, you still have your hot bod. It's worked for Rzad and I for years.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Rome_Leader wrote:
I second the motion, panny. When you have nothing else, you still have your hot bod. It's worked for Rzad and I for years.
Yeah but he has no idea about my secrets for success.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

panchester07
Veteran Member

Rome_Leader wrote:
hahaha... :lol:

I told my friend something along those lines, that if nothing else worked out I might have to go suck **** in the 4th of july(name of the street where hookers pick up).....

Thankfully im not that desperate, and i'm starting to do little favors with my car like picking people up, dropping them off, paying some bills for people, and getting a little money for it...... I'll let you guys know about my progress, bless!
Last edited by panchester07 on 10 Dec 2010, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

mint
EF Drug Baron

Rob a bank? :lol:
i was made to ignite

2brown347
Veteran Member

Ya I've heard horrible and awesome stories from my friend who's a delivery boy. He's been smoked out and spit at, it's a mixed bag.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Well people can save their weed, and spit hehe, i'm all about the money right now...

Drove people around today again, and got a little money, having a car is such a benefit right now....

Called my godfather, who owns a transportation(truck) business, and asked him if he needed any help with anything to let me know, that i can work hard and that i needed a few bucks..... He said he'll let me know..

Calling pizza places today, but im so scared that they'll say no :oops:

LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

If you get knocked back, just keep trying. I'm looking for another job at the moment as I'm not getting enough hours at the one I have at the moment, and it's bloody hard - places are either fully staffed or the bosses say they'll call you and they never do... :(
Don't wish things were easier...

... Wish you were better

Focus on the journey, and the result will take care of itself

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Regarding pizza delivery jobs, I've had several over the past few years and I've never had anything too awful happen. It's a great way to make and save money as I would always put my paychecks in the bank and use the cash tips for everyday/spending money.

I'd suggest approaching the application process as you would any standard job. It's fine to call to inquire as to whether a place is actively hiring but it makes a much better impression if you come in (well dressed-but not overdressed-it is a pizza delivery job after all) and request to speak to a manager in person about applying.

The main thing you ought to be worried about with this type of job is the area in which you will potentially be delivering. One place I used to work had a section of its delivery radius that overlapped a pretty bad part of the city. The place where I worked was about 2 miles north of the city limits of Wilmington, DE. You have to be very careful as you are an easy target to get mugged and people will assume you have a fair amount of cash on you, which at most times you will. Late night deliveries to those areas were no fun at all; I always had to be alert and cautious.

In terms of people spitting in your face or hassling you etc, I'd say that isn't too much of an issue if you aren't terribly thin-skinned, as the longest amount of time you'd ever have to spend with a customer is a minute or two. Then you get in your car and drive away. It's not like being a waiter where someone at your table could be an ass to you all night.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Whats up lads, I've been calling people, offering help, and I'm up to 186$ right now...... :lol: :lol:

Since the team I play for, pays me money (sh*t wage, but still) I told my mother if she could make me a loan(ward's idea)... Turns out my mom has money, could have paid the whole trip, but she wants to teach me a lesson, and wants to prepare me for the future, (me paying for my own sh*t) so no loans :S:S:S:S

I was lucky, though, my aunt's car had a malfunction, and its wrecked for a while, till January to be exact... So I said, i'll rent you my car, 10$ a day, for aabout 17 days.... She's gonna pay be 170 $$ :lol: :lol: :lol: KA-SHING!!

So i'm getting closer to my goal, just like 30 bucks away, though probably with other expenses the trip is going to be around 450-500$$ .....

I'm enduring looking for ways to make dolla-dolla bills yo.. So i'll keep everybody uptaded!!

ratherton
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:Whats up lads, I've been calling people, offering help, and I'm up to 186$ right now...... :lol: :lol:

Since the team I play for, pays me money (sh*t wage, but still) I told my mother if she could make me a loan(ward's idea)... Turns out my mom has money, could have paid the whole trip, but she wants to teach me a lesson, and wants to prepare me for the future, (me paying for my own sh*t) so no loans :S:S:S:S

I was lucky, though, my aunt's car had a malfunction, and its wrecked for a while, till January to be exact... So I said, i'll rent you my car, 10$ a day, for aabout 17 days.... She's gonna pay be 170 $$ :lol: :lol: :lol: KA-SHING!!

So i'm getting closer to my goal, just like 30 bucks away, though probably with other expenses the trip is going to be around 450-500$$ .....

I'm enduring looking for ways to make dolla-dolla bills yo.. So i'll keep everybody uptaded!!
Good effort !!! Seeing as you've got a bit of cash, can I borrow $20?

panchester07
Veteran Member

Not right now mkay? Maybe later mkay? Why don't you shovel a little snow mkay? Is it not snowing in England mkay?

Plus 20$ is like 12 pounds or so? Can you anything with that jjaja?

Ward9310

I'm quite impressed, just goes to show that you can get a bit of money if you need/want it badly enough.

EDIT:
Is it not snowing in England mkay?
Not where I am at least (Lancashire)

panchester07
Veteran Member

Ward9310 wrote:I'm quite impressed, just goes to show that you can get a bit of money if you need/want it badly enough.

EDIT:
True, I had no doubt I was gonna make enough money.. Like I got a lot of wealthy old aunts and stuff, and they are lazy to do stuff so they just rather give me 10$ to go pay the electricity bills, or 5$ to pick of their kids from football practice and drop them off at home..... I figure they win and I win... They also help me out cause they want me doing good and positive stuff, and even if they don't have any problems in doing little daytime chores, they'll call me and pay me something just to help me out, they apretiate it... not everything was easy, sometimes I had to wait in hours of traffic jams in the city, driving from a point to b point, doing some pain in the ass tasks.....

But if you plan realy welll yourself, you could make 300-400 $ in a few weeks, its all about putting yourself out there.. If you call and offer help to 20-30 people atleast 10 are gonna say yes.. Adults have money, they just don't want to give it to you for free ;)

Lancashire huh? haha.. is that the most british name ever or what :o ?

ratherton
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:

Not right now mkay? Maybe later mkay? Why don't you shovel a little snow mkay? Is it not snowing in England mkay?

Plus 20$ is like 12 pounds or so? Can you anything with that jjaja?
No snow here.

I could get about 9.5 litres of diesel for $20.

Ward9310

panchester07 wrote:
Ward9310 wrote:I'm quite impressed, just goes to show that you can get a bit of money if you need/want it badly enough.

EDIT:
True, I had no doubt I was gonna make enough money.. Like I got a lot of wealthy old aunts and stuff, and they are lazy to do stuff so they just rather give me 10$ to go pay the electricity bills, or 5$ to pick of their kids from football practice and drop them off at home..... I figure they win and I win... They also help me out cause they want me doing good and positive stuff, and even if they don't have any problems in doing little daytime chores, they'll call me and pay me something just to help me out, they apretiate it... not everything was easy, sometimes I had to wait in hours of traffic jams in the city, driving from a point to b point, doing some pain in the ass tasks.....

But if you plan realy welll yourself, you could make 300-400 $ in a few weeks, its all about putting yourself out there.. If you call and offer help to 20-30 people atleast 10 are gonna say yes.. Adults have money, they just don't want to give it to you for free ;)

Lancashire huh? haha.. is that the most british name ever or what :o ?
Fair play to you, you're right, little things like picking people up/chores will add up.

And Lancashire does sound very British, never really though about it before :P