Inspirational/negative things in our soccer career

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer

Has anything negative ever happened in your football/soccer career?

yes
47%
yes
45%
no
4%
no
4%

Total votes: 77

steve-0
Veteran Member

it's a good thing that ur highschool sux. cuz if ur good enuf u'll stand out a lot. the highschool i'm goin to ha a bad soccer team too.

thierryhenry14

captain_mostafa wrote:I have got in a very bad situation for 3 years in a row. it all began where i meetproffsional soccer player told me he will see my sckills. and then i didnt do good at all. i was at the age of 12, his son was with me on the team. I did realy bad.also i lost all my confidence in my self because someone watched me play and i didnt show him what i have. and then i did bad again the season after aftter for 3 years, because i didnt know any one on the team and know one gave me a chance to let me show aff my sckills. but then i knew another proffsional player he was a GK in a very big club in Saudia Arabia. He let me pracitce with bigger and stronger ppl. it was scrimadge games, where ppl in the ages 20-40 wrere alowed to play. any way i was 15 and he talked to them and told them that he wanted to c just my sckill in soccer. Any way my first half i didnt do good at all but then i went andintroduced my selfs to the players and knoew them all and asked if they can just pass the ball. and in the second half i did my best ever where i scored 2 goals and made a very good game and they told him to bring me along when ever there is a game. the best thing that made me have a lot of confidence in me is that at i began knowin the players in my team, and also went and said hi to the other oppnents and talkted to them nicly. and it helped me play very well because i felt that i am playing with my friends. and from there things went possitive when i began playing with older ppl.
Sorry if this is a very long story im not even sure if i am on the right track of answering the question Sorry again :oops:
least you got noticed by some big names i live in USA not too many big names
Image (Thanks Kevin R9)

Sometimes in football you just have to score goals -Thierry Henry-

XstaticX
Veteran Member

Well, I loved soccer since a young age. I started playing for a team my sophomore year in high school, exactly 4 years ago. I improved vastly, but my senior year, the coach of the varsity did not allow me to play on the team, I was frustrated, but I used it as a training tool.

The good thing about this was that I got to play for the JV because I had played for the coach for 2 years already and he asked me to play in adult indoor league after the season was over. One year of indoor soccer later, and I am trying out for the college div. 2 team on sunday!!!

steve-0
Veteran Member

well, i jus broke my leg 2 weeks ago at odp practice and had surgery. the sad part is that when the ambulance was on its way, the coach told me that i've been playin good and dat he'll put me on the state team so i shouldn't rush my injury. i'm gonna have to miss a few state team practices and so my chances of makin regionals is gonna b slim. :(