Anyone here been on tv?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
scottS4
Veteran Member

Anyone here been on tv?

Post by scottS4 » 14 Nov 2010, 23:49

Has anyone here ever been on tv? accidental or otherwise?
I just found this video on youtube that aired on a news channel last year that I make an appearance in. I'm the blonde kid with white shorts that scores 42 seconds in :)) lol I'm a star.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm_Qg6W19JA

Any one else been on tv?

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 15 Nov 2010, 03:19

They did an episode of MTV Made at my highschool a few years back. I sat at the same cafeteria table as a cheerleader trying to be a dirt biker.

I was only on tv for about a second but I'll take what I can get!

Oh, and FYI that show is practically scripted. The camera people kept on tellng kids what to say, and to be mean or nice, and pretty much create drama where there was none.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

MANUMAN30

Post by MANUMAN30 » 15 Nov 2010, 04:45

I was on when i was about 7 years old playin in a rec league, and it showed me scoring a nice breakaway goal. sadly it was a news report on another 7 year old kid that had gotten hit by a schoolbus, and we had played his team that day, so they filmed our game and showed me scoring on his team. i felt like sh*t.
Glory Glory Man Utd!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 15 Nov 2010, 14:31

I could swear its damien duff scoring that goal in the 0.42 second.. has anyone seen him?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 17 Nov 2010, 01:33

I think I had about an hour of TV time on a breakfast show out here a couple years ago before I was racing in Italy.

I know as a kid I've been on the screen for split seconds for school soccer, and once again this past season when my team won the city high school championships.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

soccer_after_death
Veteran Member

Post by soccer_after_death » 17 Nov 2010, 23:22

rzadzinski wrote:I think I had about an hour of TV time on a breakfast show out here a couple years ago before I was racing in Italy.

I know as a kid I've been on the screen for split seconds for school soccer, and once again this past season when my team won the city high school championships.
Steffan what high school did you go to?!?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 18 Nov 2010, 01:19

Archbishop MacDonald
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 22 Nov 2010, 10:29

bsc wrote:They did an episode of MTV Made at my highschool a few years back. I sat at the same cafeteria table as a cheerleader trying to be a dirt biker.

I was only on tv for about a second but I'll take what I can get!

Oh, and FYI that show is practically scripted. The camera people kept on tellng kids what to say, and to be mean or nice, and pretty much create drama where there was none.
I can vouch for that!!! I was at the school at the time as well. They made Jess look like a straight up bitch, and she was actually pretty cool in real life!
Click it