Crazy things weve done

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 14 Oct 2010, 19:16

gascoigne67 wrote:Alright guys. Get this...

Last week I watched Star Wars episode 5 WITHOUT Parental Guidance, straight after this my brother and I thought it would be a daring, rebellious and bewildering idea to type 'willies' into google search. After this we flooded the cat bowl with Creaming Soda and made an overexecessive amount of paper planes and but them in our parents bed...we then jumped on it...and then made the bed again hehehe.

What a night..in all of my 28 years i haven't felt so alive
:lol: :lol:

Haha thats nothingggg !!!! One time I had the courage, to keep the change when my dad gave me a quarter to buy him some bubble gum, he never found outt.... It was such a risk, I felt like a criminal later, but I had to do it :roll: ....Another day, I was with my friends, and we felt like breaking some rules, so there was a sign that said no stepping on the grass, and I put my right foot on there for over 4 and a half seconds.... My heart was beating superrr fast!!! Don't tell anyone I did that though its our secret so shhhh 8) ....Another day, I was feeling super rebelious, and I didn't want to brush my teeth after dinner, so when my mom asked me, I secretly put my fingers behind by back, and crossed them, and I told her I had brushed them already, wow, I must have a gift to pull these awesome feats I say!!
Last edited by panchester07 on 14 Oct 2010, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 14 Oct 2010, 19:18

The first option please Mint. :)

I wish we had mailboxes in the UK, that would be a good one lol.

You know when you get junk mail and a envelop with an address on it? Well I know someone that got one, put his dogs sh*t in it and sent it to them with a message saying "You send me your sh*t, i'm sending you mine" LOL

edit:

That one about brushing your teeth made my lol, such a rebel Panch 8) :lol:

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 14 Oct 2010, 19:28

edit:

That one about brushing your teeth made my lol, such a rebel Panch Cool Laughing
Well thanks, I forgot to mention, don't try this at home guys!!!

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 27 Apr 2011, 15:56

Last night we went through McDonalds drive through and asked for a Patrick Berger with a side order of a sweet left peg, it was so funny

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 27 Apr 2011, 17:45

p793 wrote:Last night we went through McDonalds drive through and asked for a Patrick Berger with a side order of a sweet left peg, it was so funny
BADMAN :lol: :lol: :lol:
i was made to ignite

p793
Veteran Member

Post by p793 » 27 Apr 2011, 18:50

mint wrote:
p793 wrote:Last night we went through McDonalds drive through and asked for a Patrick Berger with a side order of a sweet left peg, it was so funny
Bet you've never done something that crazy. :D

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 27 Apr 2011, 21:30

p793 wrote:
mint wrote:
Bet you've never done something that crazy. :D

Pretended to be keith lemon once when asking for a burger at maccies ;).

gone for a 3 hour drive with mates to the lake district once when pub shut cos we was bored and nearly trashed services sink :lol: :lol:

Used to blow up bins with deoderant cans in my youth with mates :lol: :lol: :lol:
i was made to ignite

woodskat
New User

Post by woodskat » 11 May 2011, 21:15

yesterday I threw water baloons at random people !

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 11 May 2011, 21:35

woodskat wrote:yesterday I threw water baloons at random people !
That seems like fun though i think if i did that here in my country i probably get a bullet in my face :shock: