Crazy things weve done

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
arsenal1

Crazy things weve done

Post by arsenal1 » 11 Oct 2010, 00:10

I dont know if theres a thread for this already but i figured i post another one seeing how its getting pretty dead lately. name some crazy ass things youve done in your life like getting foolish with your crew, bangin some honeys. it couldve happened 5 years ago or just yesterday, just share some crazy stories. :P

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 11 Oct 2010, 19:04

Last night I went to toilet paper a yard with about 15 people. The guy came out of his house with a shotgun and fired into the trees where we had just been standing before we took off running. After that, we got a call from somebody saying that MY house was getting toilet papered. So we all pile in 2 vehicles and rush over to my house. Well they were actually gonna do the people across the street, so we joined them and had over THIRTY people rolling one yard. After that, I went and climbed a 150 ft water tower. After that I smoked weed until 5 A.M. I just woke up.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 12 Oct 2010, 19:34

thrown little pumpkins at cars, hit golfballs off the roof of my highscool, thrown dog sh*t at peoples houses, brought matresses up to the roof of an elementary school and slept there for the night, set off works bombs by peoples windows, put tape face up on the street with 2 cans at the end then the car runs over it and he gets tape and cans all in his tires lmao. took 10 friends and dressed up in charzards pokemons and darth vadars and all put boxing gloves in and had a brawl in the street as we blocked the cars from moving and they just stood there and watched cluelessly, snowballed waterbalooned and appled cars. wow the list goes on cant even remember it all

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 12 Oct 2010, 22:13

Loads of stuff, underage drinking, running from police, chucking fireworks at random houses lmao, getting stoned, list could go on.

This is a few years ago btw ive grown up since then :lol:
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 12 Oct 2010, 23:34

Just one I could come up with right now:

It was a friday, and for some reason me and me friends had no money, and we really where thirsty for some drinks.. So I come up with this plan in my mind, to steal some liquor from the local super market.. I thought, I buy sh*t from there often so they wont really suspect from one of their regular clients... I put some football cloth on, cleats, shorts and a Spain Champion of the World T-shirt, and in a backpack I take a ball, (so it seems like I was playing football on a closeby local field). I park my car the furthest away from the supermarket, so it really seems that I'm walking there, with my backpack and my soccer gear (otherwise why would I walk in with backpack if I actually drove there?)...... I walk in the supermarket, heart is beating kind of fast, and walk to the liquor section... Theres people there so I can't perform my theft, so I keep walking around and pretend I'm looking for something.... Once the liquor section is clear, I grab a bottle, and pretend I'm gonna buy it, after I get the mixer(cola).. I walk around the supermarket, acting like I'm searching for some cola, and walk into a deserted aisle.... Quickly and smoothly, I introduce the alcohol into my bag, and close it.... I grab the cola, which was like 1.50$(we had that type of money) and pay it.. Leave the supermarket victorious.....

That night we got hammered, and those drinks tasted the best I've ever had....

I'm not prud of doing this, but it is a good story, and fits perfectly in this section.. I felt remorse later, and sweared I'd never steal again.. You really feel like a scumbag...... At the same time, a part of me, applauds the feat, cause I was the only one of my freinds with the balls and cool to perform the task..... Its a mix feeling of guilt, with "fu** i'm pretty smooth, brave and smart to pull this one"...

Never again though....
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

gascoigne67

Post by gascoigne67 » 13 Oct 2010, 06:12

Alright guys. Get this...

Last week I watched Star Wars episode 5 WITHOUT Parental Guidance, straight after this my brother and I thought it would be a daring, rebellious and bewildering idea to type 'willies' into google search. After this we flooded the cat bowl with Creaming Soda and made an overexecessive amount of paper planes and but them in our parents bed...we then jumped on it...and then made the bed again hehehe.

What a night..in all of my 28 years i haven't felt so alive

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 13 Oct 2010, 17:50

^ Best one so far.

Tbh I have no respect for people who vandalise other peoples property, if that's their idea of fun then they have too much time on their hands.

Best i've managed is 3 blowies in one night. From different birds. None of my friends had matched that yet.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 13 Oct 2010, 19:12

you only live once

gascoigne67

Post by gascoigne67 » 13 Oct 2010, 21:25

klc123 wrote:^ Best one so far.

Tbh I have no respect for people who vandalise other peoples property, if that's their idea of fun then they have too much time on their hands.

Best i've managed is 3 blowies in one night. From different birds. None of my friends had matched that yet.
Your about 16 though aye mate ;)

How did you manage that?

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 13 Oct 2010, 21:32

I'm 17, and to be honest it was probably more luck than anything else.

I still like to think I'm the modern day Casanova though :lol:

Edit:

Yes you only live once, so why waste your time making other peoples life a misery?

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 14 Oct 2010, 01:36

idk i never thought snowballing cars was misery to tell u the truth if someone threw a snowball at my car i would laugh and think about all the good times i had doing the same thing and that i prolly deserved it lol

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 14 Oct 2010, 01:42

There is a fine line between playing pranks on someone and vandalizing things. Funny pranks can be done but i wouldn't do things to someone i didn't know. Example removing the screws from a mail box - good idea. My coach also went to my friends house put 2 car fenders in his trees hung plans off his roof forked and army men'd his yard. Put a toilet a couch and an ironing board in the front yard with all that and tied a cardboard bunny rabbit to his chimney <--- also a good idea haha.

collin
Veteran Member

Post by collin » 14 Oct 2010, 02:16

unscrewing someones mailbox lmfao

nick117
Veteran Member

Post by nick117 » 14 Oct 2010, 02:51

My coach did it to my friend he went to open his mailbox and the front just fell off.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 14 Oct 2010, 13:47

klc123 wrote:I'm 17, and to be honest it was probably more luck than anything else.

I still like to think I'm the modern day Casanova though :lol:

Edit:

Yes you only live once, so why waste your time making other peoples life a misery?
Yeah your either modern day casanova or they were sluts :lol:
i was made to ignite