Best Thing Evarrr

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
klc123
Veteran Member

Best Thing Evarrr

Post by klc123 » 24 Sep 2010, 17:24

Its going around everywhere I know like a craze, you can go anywhere and random people are playing it, me and my friend said it in a bar at SU and it spread like a wave around the place, so funny :lol:

Icy
Veteran Member

Post by Icy » 24 Sep 2010, 17:37

Welcome to the internet... About 10 years late in joining.... the game....
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 24 Sep 2010, 19:48

I would like to point out that you are, in fact, as Icy says, about 10 (maybe 12) years late, but this does not lesson the impact.

However, I challenge your assumption. There are some indigenous peoples in Africa who have never heard of the game. They are winning right now, as we speak. :O

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 24 Sep 2010, 20:39

People in the UK have only started doing it over the last few years from what I've heard, but It has been going around in America for a while?

Rome, go tell them :lol:

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 24 Sep 2010, 20:52

I don't want to get impaled on a stick; I'm valuable to the forum. Let's send bsc first.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

stephen8789

Post by stephen8789 » 24 Sep 2010, 21:25

i know people who play that game and its really annoying, i cant figure out why someone would want to play a game you cant win

mr_dude

Post by mr_dude » 24 Sep 2010, 22:35

Well, the whole point of it is not to win, but to annoy as many people as possible by losing in a public area.
I've lost the game while delivering an announcement to my high school a few years ago, people didn't like me.
But yeah, I've built up an immunity, I can talk or hear about the game without immediately realizing that I'm thinking about it.
"A match isn't lost until after it's over." Me
"The greatest glory in life lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandella

ScottyBoy
Veteran Member

Post by ScottyBoy » 24 Sep 2010, 23:31

Best thing ever? I think not.

I'm too busy playing another game. Its called life. Anyone is welcome to join in at any time but you'll probably have to give up silly things like these if you want to play.

People who say something cannot be done are often surprised by others doing it.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 24 Sep 2010, 23:33

Its going around everywhere I know like a craze, you can go anywhere and random people are playing it, me and my friend said it in a bar at SU and it spread like a wave around the place, so funny Laughing

+1 to Scotty.
Yeah I was about to say, I have seen things like these that are somewhat funny, but this was kinda gay. Some people are more easily amused than others though.
Last edited by Evan on 25 Sep 2010, 01:15, edited 2 times in total.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Icy
Veteran Member

Post by Icy » 24 Sep 2010, 23:41

lol, wtf Scotty and Evan? Get off your high horses. I know you like to think it some how makes you better to not get entertained by what you deem childish games, but it certainly doesn't. Infact, I'd say being harder to be amused would make life a lot worse.

Anyways, if you like to think you play this game of 'life' so much better than anyone else you certainly wouldn't have wasted more time typing a response to let us know that you wasted time reading this. <- Best run on sentence ever?

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 25 Sep 2010, 00:22

Get off your high horses
I like my high horse very much, I refuse to dismount it.

It's really not hard to amuse me, but some things don't do it. Also, I couldn't muster up the brain power to understand your last sentence. Damn marijuana.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 25 Sep 2010, 00:42

I mean, I've heard it before, but the 1 guy that started telling me and my friends about, got a look from us a little something like this :x .. He understood the level of idioticy that he said, and we happily continued our conversation... I laugh at the dumbest sh*t ever, I love when people fall and eat sh*t, love both silly and intelligent jokes, and I have a great sense of humor in generall..... But this sh*t is just borderline stupidity.. no offense to anyone, but without being rude im with scotty and evan :)

Icy I agree being amused is part of enjoying life, im amused by many things, but theres this stupid type of humor, that people claim to be hilarious, that isn't funny at all...

EDIT: Haaaaaaaaaaa :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Evan that edit you did was so worth it.. Have got to love that video thing you insterted :lol:

+ 55
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 25 Sep 2010, 12:52

That is actually funny, coming from the person who always has a TOTM when i supposedly "don't get a funny joke" and who also posted things like tevez been interviewed and then wanking over it like it is the holy grail of comedy.

The point of it is that is it so stupid and so pathetic that it is funny.

Good fight Scotty Evan and Panch, Good fight.

Icy
Veteran Member

Post by Icy » 25 Sep 2010, 13:11

Evan wrote:
Get off your high horses
I like my high horse very much, I refuse to dismount it.

It's really not hard to amuse me, but some things don't do it. Also, I couldn't muster up the brain power to understand your last sentence. Damn marijuana.
That's fair - just it seems stupid to, probably unintentionally, state you don't like it in a way that makes you sound superior to those that do like it. That last sentence btw was a slaughtering of the English language, and I will not edit it so I can claim that accomplishment. :P
Icy I agree being amused is part of enjoying life, im amused by many things, but theres this stupid type of humor, that people claim to be hilarious, that isn't funny at all...
Frankly, I don't find it funny myself, but I feel no need to say it in a way that's degrading. Yes, there are different types of humor, but frankly who are you (or me, or anyone) to state if a certain type of humor is good\bad in such a broad sense. It's fine to say you don't like it, but the part that says:

"theres this stupid type of humor, that isn't funny at all"

There's a difference between stating you're opinion and trying to interject an insult along with it.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 25 Sep 2010, 16:17

I'm too busy playing another game. Its called life. Anyone is welcome to join in at any time but you'll probably have to give up silly things like these if you want to play.
Peoples maturity is so childish sometimes, yet they take if far to seriously :P