The EF Crack House

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 03 Mar 2010, 08:19

has anyone stopped to ponder what crack is..what it effects are?.. why people use it......? what type of high it gives you.... how much its worth?

What the hell is crack after all? In panama they call it rocks. But I don't know why the call it rocks. What is this drug made of. Man, it must be seriosuly contaminatious if it gives you the effects i've heard. Last, I have another question, did the person that discovered crack, had to tried out smoking many other substances, until he/she found crack... hmmm.. Could be..

We use crack as a fun term/catchy phrase whatever.. But have we stopped to explore its seriousness?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Post by chicagofirefan » 03 Mar 2010, 12:33

Crack is a drug... You cook it with Cocaine... You smoke it...

I personally havn't taken it, but if you are in St. Louis i would sell you some haha.

Although i have had Weed, Shrooms, Salvia, many Pills.

The only things i wont touch are HeroLOSE, Meth, Crack/Cocaine and very few others, also dont sell those first 2
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 03 Mar 2010, 16:58

haha.. I've used alcohol, coffee and weed. The reason I mention coffee as a drug, is that its a stimulater. Prior to situations like long classes, stressfull events, it keeps me focus, concentrated and optimistic. I've even drank 1-3 cups of coffee before chiling with some girls and been energetic, funny, and kind of electric..

Alcohol I used to use a lot and maybe evnn abuse. But when the season started had to quit that. Its cool to use for an extra fun. Just gotta be careful not to depend on it for fun, thats when people get problems.

Weed, I've tried 3 times. First 1 about a year ago. Second one last may 2009. And last time was last week. One of my best friends is smoking weed everyday now, and one night he and I rolled a blunt and smoked it while driving around town and listening to music. Then we went to eat.

It was cool, but I don't think about doing it again, not for a while at least.

Cardio wise it didn't fu** me up or anything.I still had my stamina, just the day after I smoked it was a bit weaker, but days after it came back..

Would never ever do heroin, and the other heavy drugs 99% of chances i'll say no to.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 04 Mar 2010, 00:19

Drugs are bad for you, kids. Just say no.

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 04 Mar 2010, 00:33

to be fair, drugs aren't nearly as bad for you as they claim they are.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 04 Mar 2010, 01:39

I read some where, could have been here even, that a joint of weed does 5 x more damage to your lungs than a regular cigarrette... But on the other hand, nobody smokes 10-15 joints of weed like they do with regular cigs.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 04 Mar 2010, 02:19

Naw not really. Cigarettes are much worse. There are diseases related to cigarette smoking like emphesyma.

Weed on the other hand doesnt have any lung diseases related to it. Also, I dont think weed has any carcinogens that would cause lung cancer. There have been rastafarians here in the caribbean who have been smoking weed since childhood. Some were taxi drivers, others were from my soccer team. I am shocked to hear straight from the mouths of some that they have been doing it since around age 5!

Now, granted they are very slow when it comes to logical thinking, or any strainful thinking for that matter, which makes sense because killing off neurons in the brain before they are fully developed will obviously leave you a bit lacking in the logic and analysis thought department. They still manage to live over 50 despite this lifestyle.

If someone starts smoking cigarettes since childhood, their lungs will be blacker than the satan's assh**e by the time he hits 25 lol

I gathered from your earlier post that your lung stamina was not affected. However, you were a bit weaker, which makes sense. Weed doesnt really harm you physically or mentally, just makes you sluggish in both aspects of the human body.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 04 Mar 2010, 03:00

shahensha wrote:If someone starts smoking cigarettes since childhood, their lungs will be blacker than the satan's assh**e
Off topic but that was probably the funniest thing I've heard all week. fu**in awesome. Reminds me of the black lady cop on superbad:

"I just saw 4 boys runnin by, eyes red as the devil's dick"
:lol:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 04 Mar 2010, 03:18

hahahahahaha LMAOOOOO

I don't use these rofl lol omg things but that was effing funny both of you hahaha. so LOOL

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 04 Mar 2010, 03:24

Mountain DEW isn't bad though, right? :shock:
dude :cool: bsc
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 04 Mar 2010, 05:56

I never really planned on smoking weed but when I drink I can be very... easy to negotiate with. So during the summer when I drank every weekend I'd usually end up smoking a bit. I never really enjoyed it much though, it was sort of just like smoking a cigar during a night of partying. To be honest I probably wouldn't had ever started smoking week but I bought a tabacco pipe so I could look cool around the ladies 8) and one day we decided to put weed with the smoking tabacco. Didn't really work but thats how it went down.

I haven't smoked for a long time and don't really plan on it but I have a lot of friends who do. I don't really care if they do but anything else I don't like. Mainly because I have a friend who went to rehab 2 times by 17 and is currently MIA because he started doing pills, then cocaine, then acid, then meth/heroine, got clean then went down the same path again, got clean and now is going down the same path again.

anyway nothing of real substance in that but why not share some emotions in the crack house.

Oh I did sell weed with a friend for about a month my sophmore year so we could get xbox360's. But that was short lived and we just sold it. Really we just found customers for a friends brother and got a cut but same thing.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 05 Mar 2010, 03:18

I like how this just randomly turned into a drug thread haha.

I'm kinda the same as you Zach, I have lots of friends who do sh*t & sell it, but I don't really care b/c weed is as far as it goes and I try not to be around them when they do it honestly.(I don't do any of that sh*t btw cause I have bad acid reflux problems so weed/beer/sodas even fu** with me bad).

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 05 Mar 2010, 03:35

sh*t I wouldn't mind sellin some for a bit of extra cash at the moment...

I don't really know where to start though
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 05 Mar 2010, 04:31

Ask someone you know who already sells.

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 05 Mar 2010, 04:35

BGbeast23 wrote:Ask someone you know who already sells.
Yeah no freakin' way...

I don't smoke it so I don't know anyone who sells atm.

:EDIT: That sounded a bit harsh, sorry. I'm in a bad mood.