your favorite soccer compilations

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
amu86
Senior Member
Posts: 157
Joined: 03 Oct 2009, 19:19

Post

HAHA

but seriosly gerrard better.
Image

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post


amu86
Senior Member
Posts: 157
Joined: 03 Oct 2009, 19:19

Post

while we are on the topic of ronaldo

fake ronaldo vs messi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sK4vhNENXo
best one ive seen.
Image

gaisedvin2
New User
Posts: 18
Joined: 16 Apr 2010, 13:59

Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE-I4kKn ... y9hVlfY740

Maradona. I just love how he can run through the whole defence. It looks so easy :)

This is my favourite video on youtube.

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3852
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

gaisedvin2 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE-I4kKn ... y9hVlfY740

Maradona. I just love how he can run through the whole defence. It looks so easy :)

This is my favourite video on youtube.
I'm starting to like this guy :D
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

klc123
Veteran Member
Posts: 2820
Joined: 13 Jan 2007, 16:26

Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBnk0Fb7 ... re=related

Just for you Panch :)

I love all of them, go through that persons whole Maradona collection, it is fu**ing fantastic. :)

amu86
Senior Member
Posts: 157
Joined: 03 Oct 2009, 19:19

Post

this guy is amazing

but i still think messi is going to be better. hes still got alot of years left.
Image

bsc
Veteran Member
Posts: 872
Joined: 31 Mar 2008, 16:54
Location: University of Delaware

Post

Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

brasil_soccer9
Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: 16 May 2010, 16:55

Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60mAc89w-Y



My favourite soccer compilation. This video brought me into playing soccer.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2959
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

brasil_soccer9 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K60mAc89w-Y



My favourite soccer compilation. This video brought me into playing soccer.
Hell yeah man this was one of the first football compilations I ever watched. Brings back some good memories.
Image

brasil_soccer9
Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: 16 May 2010, 16:55

Post

Yeah especially the song. It brings back those old memories. Its perfect for the compilation.

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3852
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

Yeah that one was also one of my first videos, really cool i'd watch it like once a day back then hehe.

There was another old one, that started with a Giggs goal in which he beat like 7 players, that by the way is also in this vid in minute 1.05, and then the music would start, some heavy guitars and then the singer would yell "WOOHOOO".. That one was my first one, remember I downloaded it in Kazaa, which was how I got my music and videos back then, light years before youtube.. Anyone know what I'm talking about..? It was like 2 minutes long.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

scottS4
Veteran Member
Posts: 851
Joined: 30 Jan 2009, 23:49

Post

panchester07 wrote:Yeah that one was also one of my first videos, really cool i'd watch it like once a day back then hehe.

There was another old one, that started with a Giggs goal in which he beat like 7 players, that by the way is also in this vid in minute 1.05, and then the music would start, some heavy guitars and then the singer would yell "WOOHOOO".. That one was my first one, remember I downloaded it in Kazaa, which was how I got my music and videos back then, light years before youtube.. Anyone know what I'm talking about..? It was like 2 minutes long.

haha i remember that video.. i think i watched it at soccerclips.net or something back in 2002/2003. another really old video i saw was one that had the song bittersweet symphony, and was 6/7 minutes long?

brasil_soccer9
Junior Member
Posts: 62
Joined: 16 May 2010, 16:55

Post

I know what video you guys are talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlAAKvnFPPg

I used to watch that video before, too. I also got it from kazaa. I used to download all the soccer compilations on it. :D

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3852
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post

Brilliant brazil.. that was exactly the one I was talking about.. that video took my football compilation "video virginity" away... Feels so good to rewatch it..

Some goals that I had forgotten that evan happened, but then again, the same Ronaldo 9 play move that you see in every god damn compilation ever.. It was a sick move, biut to watch it everyday gets a little old.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Post Reply