Fifa world cup 2010 game

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Ronaldao
Sophomore Member

I was talking to a group of friends and they were saying that fifa world cup 2010 was not going to be made for playstation 2? is this true?

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Ronaldao wrote:I was talking to a group of friends and they were saying that fifa world cup 2010 was not going to be made for playstation 2? is this true?
When was the last time they made Playstation 2 games? Unless you meant PS3?
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

panchester07
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:
Ronaldao wrote:I was talking to a group of friends and they were saying that fifa world cup 2010 was not going to be made for playstation 2? is this true?
When was the last time they made Playstation 2 games? Unless you meant PS3?
Fifa 2010 has been made for PS2..

and I looked around on goolge and didnt find what console systems they are making it for.. sorry :S
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Magicfeet

It's only a matter of time until EA (finally) stop producing FIFA games for the PS2.

Maybe that time has finally come? I just had a little nose around the internet and I can't see any mention of a PS2 version.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Sorry, its not being made on the PS2, could have just looked at the official website..