Fifa 10 League?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
bsc
Veteran Member

I can't get online until tonight, but if anyone takes arsenal I'm eating your children

So when picking your team, think of those poor children!
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

Evan
Veteran Member

It's ONLY for xbox live Anymi.

I took Real Madrid, but I don't play like a noob so don't worry.

RULES: No custom formations or custom tactics. Use only the formations that are on the game already (i.e. 4-4-2, 4-1-2-1-2, 4-4-1-1 etc. I don't want to see any 7-1-2 formations or anything)
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

bsc
Veteran Member

wait what's wrong with custom formations?

I play a custom 4-3-3 where my left and right backs play wider and a little further up the field and my holding midfier plays more defensively when they push forward. It's not too different than the regular 4-3-3 and if anything it's easier to exploit. I'm just used to passing with that formation. Can I use it?
Image Image

panchester07
Veteran Member

bsc wrote:wait what's wrong with custom formations?

I play a custom 4-3-3 where my left and right backs play wider and a little further up the field and my holding midfier plays more defensively when they push forward. It's not too different than the regular 4-3-3 and if anything it's easier to exploit. I'm just used to passing with that formation. Can I use it?
Haha, if you wouldn't have told him he never would have noticed.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Evan
Veteran Member

I would have actually I check lineups at halftime just to see what my opponent uses.

But yeah bsc go ahead and use it man.

OFFICIAL RULE: NO CUSTOM TACTICS.

FORMATIONS ALLOWED: You can use custom tactics, but it still has to be the same formation as the default ones given, for instance, the game provides you with 4-3-3, 4-1-2-1-2, 4-4-2, etc. You can have a customised 4-4-2, 4-3-3, 4-1-2-1-2, so basically as long as it is just a modified NORMAL formation then it's good to go.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Kasaki
Veteran Member

Add me BoyKaz and am in

Anymi
Veteran Member

its midday right now man. Give us a time and ill take you and higuain on evan :)

Evan
Veteran Member

Haha alrighty then add my GT: Carswell90, I'll be on for a while here in a couple of hours.

We've already got 3 or 4 signed up.

Real Madrid, Manchester United, and Liverpool have been taken.

Let's try to keep these Champions League teams.

We play each person 4 times.

Anymi
Veteran Member

WHos Chromeo arsenal? Whoever he is was only lucky to escape a 2-1 result last game. THE AMOUNT OF SAVESSS!

bsc
Veteran Member

Haha Anymi that first game I brought Bendtner off the bench to be the hero and grab the winner!

And wow that second game I had so many last ditch epic tackles with Gallas, but it wasn't enough.
Image Image

Evan
Veteran Member

Real Madrid beats Liverpool 3-1. Granero opened the scoring, followed by a fantastic equalizer from Torres. Ronaldo and Kaka finished up the scoring.

GG

Let's keep this up, get more people involved.

Anymi
Veteran Member

bsc wrote:Haha Anymi that first game I brought Bendtner off the bench to be the hero and grab the winner!

And wow that second game I had so many last ditch epic tackles with Gallas, but it wasn't enough.
It was you bsc haha. Brilliant defence man, without giving away a pen. That was by far the most frustrating last 20 mins

And kudos Evan, sorry i couldnt speak anymore my dad was in the room and i had to chat with him

Kasaki
Veteran Member

YEah sorry Carswell I didnt want to play yesterday cause I had to get used to inter so am ready to go now , whos ready for a match? I saw we do match reviews to

Evan
Veteran Member

And kudos Evan, sorry i couldnt speak anymore my dad was in the room and i had to chat with him
Dude it's no problem it was a brilliant game. I got really lucky on a couple of those goals. I've never seen anyone play with Liverpool as well as you. They are an under-used team online IMO and you used them really well.

Anymi
Veteran Member

Tell us when you are on next man. Im keen to try my luck again