Fifa 10 League?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Evan
Veteran Member

Well there are a good amount of people w/ Fifa 10 on the Xbox 360 on here I think.

Anybody up for making a league?
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

mint
EF Drug Baron

I would but:

i havent got a 360

I havent got Fifa 10 yet

Going to buy both soon

BTW Evan your turn in the hotseat starts tommorrow, just making sure your still up for doing it.
i was made to ignite

Evan
Veteran Member

Yeah mint I'll be up for it. And yeah when do you think you'll get fifa and xbox by?
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Before march i hope but most of my money is going towards driving lessons and stuff like that so not sure.
i was made to ignite

soccer11
Admin

I might be getting Fifa 10 soon. (either that or UFC undisputed)If i get it, i'm definitely in.

Evan
Veteran Member

Cool deal man. I have UFC aswell. I would not recommend it, I have played about 200 online matches (Single player gets old in the blink of an eye.) and it is just a laggy glitch-laden festival of retards. 50% of the online community has turbo controllers and exploits every type of glitch (there's alot) to their advantage.

For someone like myself who goes for the BJJ/Muay Thai type of people (Thiago Silva, Thiago Alves, I use Machida alot also) it's hard to beat the boxer spammers. People load up on Rampage Jackson and just glitch their way through each match. When the new one comes out I'll try it but I wouldn't get 2009 Undisputed if I were you.

bsc
Veteran Member

I'm down with a FIFA 10 league. my tag is chromeo arsenal
and i dibs arsenal if we're doing the BPL

anyone wanna make a be a pro team too?
how does the team thing work? do we have to create our own players or can we use an exhisting team? I havent created a player yet.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

Evan
Veteran Member

Is there a way I can make my own tourney and it can include the best teams from each league sorta like the Champions League? Or do I have to just limit it to one league?

Also for Clubs, you have to create your own virtual pro. I have a decent club. We take players rated 80 or higher so when you get your VP to 80 then we'll take you in :)

And yeah I'll try to figure this league stuff out and we'll get this started.

soccer11
Admin

Evan wrote:Cool deal man. I have UFC aswell. I would not recommend it, I have played about 200 online matches (Single player gets old in the blink of an eye.) and it is just a laggy glitch-laden festival of retards. 50% of the online community has turbo controllers and exploits every type of glitch (there's alot) to their advantage.

For someone like myself who goes for the BJJ/Muay Thai type of people (Thiago Silva, Thiago Alves, I use Machida alot also) it's hard to beat the boxer spammers. People load up on Rampage Jackson and just glitch their way through each match. When the new one comes out I'll try it but I wouldn't get 2009 Undisputed if I were you.
well I was going to get it for the career mode rather than the online aspect of it. And I really like UFC.
I can only afford to buy one game at a time right now with school and all but I'll definitely let you guys know if I get Fifa. it should be fun.

KoNJa04
Veteran Member

im in.

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

acmilan94

I'm in if it's on PS3, my psn's soccer_ninja14
--
"There's someone out there practicing right now, and if you face him, he will win."

Anymi
Veteran Member

Im in my things Next Altair (its my bros)

Evan
Veteran Member

Alright guys I'll be getting this started within the week, I'll keep you all informed!

Evan
Veteran Member

Alright peeps, it's official. The League is now up.

It's called EF Premier League, the password is 123.

Add my GT: Carswell90 and let's get this party started

Anymi
Veteran Member

is it xbox asawell?