So.. I gotta hot date tomorrow.!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Wanderer
Veteran Member

Does she hav daddy issues?

Seriously tho, hav fun. And if ya get nervous coz of her hotness, just imagine its Wayne Rooney you're talking to.

powell
English Meister

Wanderer wrote:Does she hav daddy issues?

Seriously tho, hav fun. And if ya get nervous coz of her hotness, just imagine its Wayne Rooney you're talking to.
Or Subo?

panchester07
Veteran Member

Magicfeet wrote:Don't forget to wash your genitals.
Do that and they still stink man, ive washed it with kerosene.. Im a sweaty mofo what can I say?

Trimming the forrest makes the python look larger.
Thanks for that, if im not gifted I might aswell use optical illusion..
If your trying to do well, then you need to keep her talking, when she talking maintain eye contact without starring and always smile, not a massive cheesy smile but a confident quirky smile while shes talking, girls do love to talk about themselfs no matter how much they deny it but they also do like to hear you talk about yourself, be confident, with even a slight hint of arrogance, no it doesn't get you friends but a tiny bit of arrogance is what all girls love and there is nothing wrong with been confident in yourself is there?
KEY - and also a great way of looking at things. thanks..

Dude... really?
No, man, I just invented this whole thing so I can get one more post in my post count.. Whats wrong with looking for strategies and tips to seduce a girl that im into? Or are you to much of a man to ask for advice?

Shahensa in General everything you said is some good stuff, thanks!

Klc - good stuff in general as well.. your way of viewing things is awesome and you bring science and tecniques into dating you see it like an art.. I like

Don't get excited she probably has herpes.
WO.. Good one man..
Or Subo?
Bahhhhh why not?.. The point in that is to genuinly become interested in the person, its very important in conversations..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

how'd the date go?
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

panchester07
Veteran Member

MUFC1994 wrote:how'd the date go?
its in an hour.. I started this thread wednsday at 3.00 am or so.. so thats why it seems that the day should have been yesterday, but it actually is in an hour

panchester07
Veteran Member

Okay, Im back from the date.. It went really well..

I kept her talking like klc said and it really worked she was really entertained..

I was myself like Mint, NBP, Klc and others said..

I washed my genitals like Magicfeet said..

I couldnt do the hooka thing, I pussied out, I didnt feel the ocassion and it was the first date, maybe later on, hooka became something she liked so second date for sure Ill bust that move, which I liked...

---
A little outline of the date..
Picked her up, we talked she did most of the talking and Klc you are right they love to talk about therselves.... She talked about her mom, her dad, her house, her dog, her family, she is me me me me, my, my, my.. But I was actually interested and curious in her so I didnt mind...

We sat down, and I would also share some stories and some events that had happened and I made her laugh a lot. At points she would laugh like for 25 seconds in a row.. I read online that with out sense of humor it was hard to seduce.. That wasnt an issue..

Never throughout the day did I get discouraged, I complimented her and it was naturally not like "I LIKE YOUR EYES" the most used quote ever, and it worked to she said Im so cute..

It never got awkard, weird, and we never ran out of things to talk...

I dropped her in her house and we held hands on the way back to the car... Massive ice breaker....

There was no first kiss :(, but I still feel great about the date.. And if it repeats (im confident it will) there will be a kiss for sure the second date..

Thanks to all of you it was a success.. Cheers... I kept those details you guys mentioned in mind...

The only con was, she did talk a bit about her ex.. And Im like why do you keep talking about him.. and she is like Idk.. I said, are you still into him playfully? And she said no its just that, It bugs me that he got a girl friend before I got a boy friend, and that kind of made me feel weird..

2brown347
Veteran Member

Little advice for the future, it's never a bad thing to complement a girl (unless you're doing it a lot), but hot girls get complemented a lot and have heard it all. Thats why you need to be original, saying she has nice eyes might work if she already likes you, but its boring and she probably know. Sounds weird but complementing on stuff like posture, or even more odd things like the "way" she talks are usually better choices. She probably gets told (assuming she's attractive we are talking generals here) she has nice eyes 5 times a week (probably not that much but you get it) and it just makes you sound like white noise.

That being said you were already on the date so it probably didn't hurt you

panchester07
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:Little advice for the future, it's never a bad thing to complement a girl (unless you're doing it a lot), but hot girls get complemented a lot and have heard it all. Thats why you need to be original, saying she has nice eyes might work if she already likes you, but its boring and she probably know. Sounds weird but complementing on stuff like posture, or even more odd things like the "way" she talks are usually better choices. She probably gets told (assuming she's attractive we are talking generals here) she has nice eyes 5 times a week (probably not that much but you get it) and it just makes you sound like white noise.

Yeah thank you man.. But if you read quite carefully (maybe again my fault), I said I didnt say nice eyes.. I said other unique compliments..
I complimented her and it was naturally not like "I LIKE YOUR EYES" the most used quote ever, and it worked to she said Im so cute..
:wink: :wink: :wink:

that tip is true..they hear it all, so you gotta get creative

FuturProo1996
Sophomore Member

:wink:

2brown347
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:Little advice for the future, it's never a bad thing to complement a girl (unless you're doing it a lot), but hot girls get complemented a lot and have heard it all. Thats why you need to be original, saying she has nice eyes might work if she already likes you, but its boring and she probably know. Sounds weird but complementing on stuff like posture, or even more odd things like the "way" she talks are usually better choices. She probably gets told (assuming she's attractive we are talking generals here) she has nice eyes 5 times a week (probably not that much but you get it) and it just makes you sound like white noise.

Yeah thank you man.. But if you read quite carefully (maybe again my fault), I said I didnt say nice eyes.. I said other unique compliments..
I complimented her and it was naturally not like "I LIKE YOUR EYES" the most used quote ever, and it worked to she said Im so cute..

Probably should of caught that, but I've been starring at calculus problems so long letters and words are messing with my mind

Wanderer
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:

Personally I think jz follow this graph for the compliments, like

Magicfeet

panchester07 wrote:At points she would laugh like for 25 seconds in a row..
Sounds like a crazy person. Get out while you still can!

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Magicfeet wrote:
panchester07 wrote:At points she would laugh like for 25 seconds in a row..
Sounds like a crazy person. Get out while you still can!
lol these kinda posts crack me up

NewBornProdigy
Admin

I always found it doesn't matter what you say or how cheesey, it all depends on how much it seems like you mean it

Like its primarily down to body language and confidence more than the actual wording (although smooth talking helps alot)

INTER1908
Veteran Member

So be honest how much Roofalin did you put in her drink?
Made by 2Brown.