So.. I gotta hot date tomorrow.!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
panchester07
Veteran Member

So.. I gotta hot date tomorrow.!!

Post by panchester07 » 06 Jan 2010, 16:07

Hey lads, I have a hot date and its the first one that I am really into after my darkk days :
viewtopic.php?p=186441#186441

Anyway, Ive been friends/flirt with this girl Im going out with for 2-3 years.. We talk, we flirt, and either she or me are with some one else at the time....

Yesterday I started talking to her, and she was looking really, really good, so I started complimenting her with my usual Whats to loose attitude! I was thinking shell probably just laugh at each compliment, and we change the topic to something else...

Anyhow that didnt happen, she started complimenting me back and saying "OH your so beautiful too" and give me good body language, and gave me her bbping, black berry ping for those of you who dont know

After 30 mins of sincere compliemnts and talking, I said "we should hang out"... She said yeah, what do you wanna doo, (at this point I wasnt sure is shes being friendly or if she is interested in my mojo) I said we should go to Sultan (arabic restaurant where you smoke hookah, eat, and even some have a few drinks), she said awesome... This part gets tricky, she said "Lets go you only" and I said ehm what? because in spanish that would mean lets go you and me alone-- which is highly highly unlikely for any girl to say.. And she said oh sorry I meant to say "lets go, you only tell me when" she said oh me silly, how could I left that part of... I said hm I was almostttt thinking that you were asking me to go alone with me and then we both laughed......... then I said, but would you like to go alone with me? and she said, Ill do itt, im not that kind of person that doesnt go... and I was like SCORE!!!!!!!1

After this we talked like 5 more minutes and then left the site we had ran into..

Im picking her up tomorrow...
Any girl tips.......

Im planning on using the "be yourself" strategy definetly...
I also plan on complimenting those little details like "nice earrings"
Plan on beeing funny and making her laugh :D...
And beeing very, very nice.......

Obviously gonna wear that Armani Polo, and those nice jeans and shoes, cologne, shower properly etc....

Do you guys have anytips of things youve done that make the ladies fall for you on a date scene..... eye contact? physical contact like in the arm a little touch?

any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!1

Im sure EF has some casanovas and some little players, so any recomendation I would be more than thankfulll..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Post by INTER1908 » 06 Jan 2010, 16:24

Dude... really?
Made by 2Brown.

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 06 Jan 2010, 16:26

hookah was a genius idea. Do shotguns, where you pass off the smoke from your mouth to hers. Technically its an exchange but from far it looks like a lip-lock. Either way its a win-win

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 06 Jan 2010, 16:29

shahensha wrote:hookah was a genius idea. Do shotguns, where you pass off the smoke from your mouth to hers. Technically its an exchange but from far it looks like a lip-lock. Either way its a win-win
VERYYYYY NICEEEE !!!

will try to do, im a great hookah smoker or whatever the term is..

thanks for that little exciting tip, shahensa.. those details for me, make the difference

Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet » 06 Jan 2010, 21:58

Don't forget to wash your genitals.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 06 Jan 2010, 22:07

Trimming the forrest makes the python look larger.

Just be yourself, and don't try and get into anything too intimate in your first date straight away, by all means if things are going great and shes giving you signs back then fair enough but i wouldn't break that ice with that "shotgun" thing lol.

Compliments are good, but don't only give her compliments, vary them and spread them out, if you start saying compliments straight after eachother the conversation will run dry very fast and she won't really know how to reply back.

In stead try asking open questions, even if you know the answer, things like so what you doing for the weekend or, hows college/work going are great.

If your trying to do well, then you need to keep her talking, when she talking maintain eye contact without starring and always smile, not a massive cheesy smile but a confident quirky smile while shes talking, girls do love to talk about themselfs no matter how much they deny it but they also do like to hear you talk about yourself, be confident, with even a slight hint of arrogance, no it doesn't get you friends but a tiny bit of arrogance is what all girls love and there is nothing wrong with been confident in yourself is there?

You'll do well mate.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 06 Jan 2010, 22:50

Magicfeet wrote:Don't forget to wash your genitals.
Oh man... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I got a pain in my side... :lol:

Dude the most important thing is she agreed to go out with you cause she likes you

So relax and release yourself, try ignore insecurities and really BE yourself
Compliment her with the flow of the convo, meaning only say it when its true... If you like her enough you should find moments like that easy to come by

And I guess if worse comes to worse ask her are her genitals washed...... It made me laugh :D

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 06 Jan 2010, 23:23

INTER1908 wrote:Dude... really?
Magicfeet wrote:Don't forget to wash your genitals.
Both of you are nominated for post of the year

shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha » 06 Jan 2010, 23:40

panchester07 wrote:
shahensha wrote:hookah was a genius idea. Do shotguns, where you pass off the smoke from your mouth to hers. Technically its an exchange but from far it looks like a lip-lock. Either way its a win-win
VERYYYYY NICEEEE !!!

will try to do, im a great hookah smoker or whatever the term is..

thanks for that little exciting tip, shahensa.. those details for me, make the difference
your welcome dawg. believe me, its worth the shot when you are with a girl and a smoking device (hell no to cigarettes man! I personally like them but a girl smoking cigarettes disgust the fu** out of me lol). Since you two have have been comfortable around each other and hanging out for a long while, it is possible and it wont do any harm otherwise. Ofcourse dont do it too early or too late in the date.

If she is not only lauging at your jokes but grabbing your arm as she laughs, or if she jokingly hits you when you make fun of her playfully or if she plays alot with her hair when you both coversate then you are doing well in building that sexual chemistry. However if she does two out of three, do not hesitate to take that shot man. Its like what Gretzky said: "you miss 100% of the shots you dont take"

Dont ask her if she wants to try it. Ask her what a shotgun is and she will reply no and ask you what it is. Now you have let her know. However, you do that by not telling her what it is but showing her what it is. Just say "this", be a man and take charge. Doing it without asking permission may appear rude but it shows you are self-confident and masculine enough to make such a bold move, which definitely helps in impressing a girl.

Look at her reaction as she exhales the smoke and ask her if "she wants to try it". If she says yes and does it, then as they say in america, you are about to steal "first base" lol

Its a subtle way to beak that "physical" ice.

Even if the girl is physically attracted to you, she will wait for you to make the first move. Thats how it has always been. Us fellas always have to initiate things, even introductions and conversations.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 07 Jan 2010, 01:36

I personally wouldn't try and do something like that to show her what it is lol...

Because if she doesn't want to she'll think your a complete weirdo if you go to do it and any progress you've made will be shattered.

I don't see the appeal in fancy tricks like that to try and build sexual tension, maybe im just sex on legs but i find it works fine enough just to flirt with the girl all night and seduce her.

Romance is a really important part with pulling a girl and setting the foundations of a good relationship, if you can look into her eyes passionately smiling while she talks, she'll be much more attracted to you and want you more than if you do some tricks with sharing breaths.

P.S. when your going in for the kiss, say hang on you've got something there, and then go with your right hand and fingers curled gentle stroke her left cheek and push her hair back to behind her ear with the back of your fingers while making eye contact with her standing quite close to her.

If she maintains eye contact/allows you to stroke her cheek/smiles/moves forward or in general looks happy about it and into you, then just lean forward 90% for a kiss.

Golden Rule

NEVER, EVER, IN A MILLION YEARS, GO ALL THE WAY TO KISS A GIRL, IF YOU GO 90% she has to move the other 10% but you moving 90% shows her that you respect her and really like her instead of jumping onto her and eating her face off.

When kissing, kiss passionately but gently, and caress confidently but respectably. You should never start feeling a girls breasts of privates in a kiss unless your a sustained couple and your having forplay for sex, other than that never.

Instead rest your hand on her lower back or if your feeling confident top of her bottom, never grab the bottom of her arse straight away as it will make her feel uncomfortable, just gently stroke with your fingers with a little bit of hand movement very gently.

Don't get stuck in washingmachine syndrome when kissing either.

Id consider pulling my field of expertise so hopefully if you follow my tips you'll atleast up your chances or even better make a great date a perfect one.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 07 Jan 2010, 02:56

Don't get excited she probably has herpes.

I'm just kidding, good luck, even though I'm not sure it's thread worth maybe there should be a thread devoted to this type of stuff or something... white fonts fun.... sh*t

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Post by INTER1908 » 07 Jan 2010, 03:04

2brown347 wrote:Don't get excited she probably has herpes.

I'm just kidding, good luck, even though I'm not sure it's thread worth maybe there should be a thread devoted to this type of stuff or something... white fonts fun.... sh*t
Hahahahaha I wait for posts like this I really do.
Made by 2Brown.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 07 Jan 2010, 05:29

INTER1908 wrote:

I can almost promise you its not that funny

If anyone sees this, Im gonna reply to all the other comments just talking to the hottie at the moment.. and please dont think Im trying to showoff..

Tempòrarilly I wanna thank all the replies..

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 07 Jan 2010, 11:57

Just be yourself, dont try and be someone your not.
i was made to ignite

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Post by INTER1908 » 07 Jan 2010, 15:58

panchester07 wrote:
INTER1908 wrote:

I can almost promise you its not that funny

If anyone sees this, Im gonna reply to all the other comments just talking to the hottie at the moment.. and please dont think Im trying to showoff..

Tempòrarilly I wanna thank all the replies..
Ok, well good luck?
Made by 2Brown.