Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 31 Dec 2009, 22:01

Ha The new decade is upon us!
I thought we'd start a fun thread where we can all imagine where we'll be, what were doing and how we're doing it come 2020

In before anyone responds
-doing your mom
-doing it on your mom
-doing near your mom

If I get a flood of responses of 'playing for united or barca' ... 'Or breaking Ronaldos legs'

I'll edit this into every single post in the 'when it comes to girls' thread... where it will be named 'the boner killer'

>>-(ಠ_ಠ)-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>>) . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<

Yes I know what'll hurt ya :twisted:

...Anyways... 10 years time... what will you be?
In 10 minutes I'll be in the pub is all I can say for now :D

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 31 Dec 2009, 22:54

Hah. In 10 mins, I'll be gearing down with the b'ys to watch Canada and the USA in the Juniors. Great night.

As for 20 years, I dunno. I hope to have an established career by then, whatever that may be. Hopefully still playing some footy on the side, as I'll be in my 40's.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 01 Jan 2010, 00:00

10 minutes from now ill be in my shower, getting ready to go to the PUB..

Ten years from now, ill be 27, and at this time, Ill probably be in contadora, an island 45 minutes away boat ride from panama... I have gone almost every new years and all my friends go but this year the 3 families that have the biggest houses (meaning 10-15 kids per house) went on a damn cruise so it got canceled..

Ill probably be a lawyer working on a Law Firm, and playing lots of footy on the side....

Also a ladies man.. 8)

Hope to have my own apartment where I can take the girls and seduce them..

Would like to be driving an Audi Q7..

Not married whatsoever, living la vida loca.. Working hard and partying, harder...

Family guy as well, eat lunch with mom grandma brothers etc.. And in a religious oratory group....

Travelling 3-4 times a year, to those places I always wanted to go to..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Post by Nat_H » 01 Jan 2010, 00:06

Wow I wish I knew :shock:

scottS4
Veteran Member

Post by scottS4 » 01 Jan 2010, 00:17

10 years from now, i'll suffer a near death experience and have an epiphany, causing me to change lifestyles completely.
i'll flee to the mountainside, becoming a hermit, surviving off rabbits and billy goats. the locals will never speak my name, and i'll become that of legend.
for years, i will be spoken of only in local folklore and be used as a way of scaring children into eating their vegetables.

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 01 Jan 2010, 00:23

scottS4 wrote:10 years from now, i'll suffer a near death experience and have an epiphany, causing me to change lifestyles completely.
i'll flee to the mountainside, becoming a hermit, surviving off rabbits and billy goats. the locals will never speak my name, and i'll become that of legend.
for years, i will be spoken of only in local folklore and be used as a way of scaring children into eating their vegetables.
that was funny pal..

Nat_H..

the decisions you make today will determine where youll be tomorrow..

You wanna be a Doctor.. decide to go to medicine school and study your ass off.. In 10 years you can be the national international associations best doctor ..

2brown347
Veteran Member

Post by 2brown347 » 01 Jan 2010, 02:06

In 10 years I'll NOT be playing for Barca and doing your mom's hair because I'll be a hairdresser >.> <.< >.>

Also here's a deep description of my probable sex life

No foul play by newborn's editing abilities here, definetley not

Anymi
Veteran Member

Post by Anymi » 01 Jan 2010, 04:35

In Ten years i will be 28.

-Hopefully Ive discovered some sort of other.

-Working, doing something id like.

-Living in a cosy nice home.

-Entertaining my friends in the week.

-Watching football on the weekend nights and playing in the day and hitting the pub once a week for a couple of pints and church on a sunday ;)

Id like to be captaining LFC by this stage but thats not going to happen, so I dont really know

And as for your mum...i got sick of her before 2010 so yeah.....nah im sorry I had to do that..i take it back...luv ya man

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Post by NewBornProdigy » 01 Jan 2010, 11:50

2brown347 wrote:In 10 years I'll NOT be playing for Barca and doing your mom's hair because I'll be a hairdresser >.> <.< >.>

Also here's a deep description of my probably sex life

No foul play by newborn's editing abilities here, definetley not
Mwuhahahahahahahahaha
And as for your mum...i got sick of her before 2010 so yeah.....nah im sorry I had to do that..i take it back...luv ya man
I don't like where this tred is headed
Last edited by NewBornProdigy on 01 Jan 2010, 12:01, edited 1 time in total.

xilog

Post by xilog » 01 Jan 2010, 11:58

In 10 years I'll be 23.

Hopefully I'm playing football professionaly, I havent given up my dream yet! If that doesnt work out, I think I'll be traveling around the word, Africa, South America, Asia n so on...

Btw, this must be my first post in at least six months :)
Last sign:

sign/ava by me

panchester07
Veteran Member

Post by panchester07 » 01 Jan 2010, 15:41

Anymi wrote:In Ten years i will be 28.

-Hopefully Ive discovered some sort of other.
-Working, doing something id like.

-Living in a cosy nice home.

-Entertaining my friends in the week.

-Watching football on the weekend nights and playing in the day and hitting the pub once a week for a couple of pints and church on a sunday ;)

Id like to be captaining LFC by this stage but thats not going to happen, so I dont really know

pardon my ignorance, but are you by any chance anticipating, that that sort of other might be a man????

if so, I respect that..

Here is a little January 1st panamanian joke..

Husband: Honey since we are in the crisis and stuff, why dont you learn how to iron the clothes, so we can cut on the costs of paying the maid...

Wife: Oh yeah, and since we are in the crisis and stuff, why dont you learn to fu**, so we can fire the gardner, you stupid tiny son of a gun....

I censored the end because in the show I watched it the woman went wild and started cussing, but thats that..

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 01 Jan 2010, 16:51

Opps, I did say 20 years in my post, didn't I? How embarrassing. :oops:

10 years... I dunno. Hopefully still playing football like I said, and settling down with a family.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 01 Jan 2010, 18:22

in ten years ill still be posting on here, with like 20,000 posts lol.

Hopefully decent job, family, hot gf/wife, pet jack russell, and just annoying all my mates as usual.
i was made to ignite

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 01 Jan 2010, 20:25

In 2020 I'll hopefully be working in Hollywood somewhere, or for the FBI, or maybe a law firm, depending on what I do with my life. I'll still be playing footy, indoor, if not full on out door. Probably won't be making as much money with my brother, probably married to a girl I'll probably end up meeting in the next couple years. Still driving BMW's, still playing xbox during my free time. And maybe, hopefully addicted to cocaine or something, jk.

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 01 Jan 2010, 21:15

Why is it always gardeners lmao? why can't it be the doctors...

Im planning on been a doctor by the way unless i get scouted ;)