Cant post in the awrds!!

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Cant post in the awrds!!

Post by panchester07 » 16 Dec 2009, 17:19

I have tried a few days know to post in the awards section.. When I try to post i get this message:

Sorry, but only users granted special access can reply to posts in this forum.
Does this happen to any one else? Also can a mod tell me what happens, is this like un porpuse or a mistake.. In other words is do I have to be a user with speciall access, or is thiss just an error.. I thought maybe only mods could post but I saw a few that werent who posted. :x
We need more lists! Icy, klc, powell, shahensha Hugh, panchester (to name a few who should make a list)..... cmon!
Im trying friend!!!!!

Help anyone?.. Thanks!

and what is that YO socer11 thread, cant you use the private messages or chatroom do yu have to make a thread about it, wasting the so precious (according to you) internet space
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 16 Dec 2009, 17:27

Awards section is only available to those who are on the dream team usergroup here.
Last edited by expert on 23 Jul 2015, 04:54, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link
Image

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 16 Dec 2009, 18:54

hey you just proved me an idiot, I take a jab at you and you still tell me the answer to my question.. Thanks a lot man, I hope we can still be friends..

I requested memebership so does this have to be approved?? Like can I be rejected from the group if im not white, or something?

Also since when is your rating a 5.00?
Last edited by expert on 23 Jul 2015, 04:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post by Rome_Leader » 16 Dec 2009, 19:52

Oh, the irony...
Last edited by expert on 23 Jul 2015, 04:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link
Image

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 16 Dec 2009, 19:54

I dont get it? Is that comment pointed towards me or Soccer11?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Nat_H
Veteran Member
Posts: 1559
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 18:03

Post by Nat_H » 16 Dec 2009, 19:59

No kidding! :? :) :P :roll: wow

Panchester, click his rating and you'll see what post he got rated for. S11, that's just funny
Last edited by expert on 23 Jul 2015, 04:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 16 Dec 2009, 20:03

No kidding! :? :) :P :roll: wow

Panchester, click his rating and you'll see what post he got rated for. S11, that's just funny[/quote]

Done that .. I get this
The topic or post you requested does not exist

Click Here to return to the Index
And then it automatically redirects to the forum section..

Couldnt they say something that doesnt make you feel like a dumbass, couldnt they say like, this topic is private?

So its not a legit rating? What is that topic about the Yo soccer11?
Last edited by expert on 23 Jul 2015, 04:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 16 Dec 2009, 20:44

It's a Mod topic so don't stress your little head about it. It could be about toast or it could be a super awesome topic. Who cares?

I more surprised that it's Soccer11's first rating...

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman
Posts: 2801
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 19:39
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post by iwannagopro » 16 Dec 2009, 20:48

I rated soccer11 a 5 in a mod topic; the section is private, but the thread titles still show up on the feed. Although the actual post wasn't necessarily a 5 rating, soccer11 has done so much for the site and he deserves that rating. It's a travesty that he didn't already have that 5 from previous posts. I think it is very easy for all of us to agree on this fact.

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 16 Dec 2009, 20:54

2brown347 wrote:It's a Mod topic so don't stress your little head about it. It could be about toast or it could be a super awesome topic. Who cares?

I more surprised that it's Soccer11's first rating...
Thanks a lot for that part .. Gotcha..

Yeah like soccer11 theres a few members that also are underrated... :roll:
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post by soccer11 » 16 Dec 2009, 21:55

hey you just proved me an idiot, I take a jab at you and you still tell me the answer to my question.. Thanks a lot man, I hope we can still be friends..

I requested memebership so does this have to be approved?? Like can I be rejected from the group if im not white, or something?

Also since when is your rating a 5.00?[/quote]
ha I'm an admin so I'm just doing my job.

And I've approved it so now you can look at the award section.
Last edited by expert on 23 Jul 2015, 04:56, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link
Image

Nat_H
Veteran Member
Posts: 1559
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 18:03

Post by Nat_H » 16 Dec 2009, 23:07

iwannagopro wrote:I rated soccer11 a 5 in a mod topic; the section is private, but the thread titles still show up on the feed. Although the actual post wasn't necessarily a 5 rating, soccer11 has done so much for the site and he deserves that rating. It's a travesty that he didn't already have that 5 from previous posts. I think it is very easy for all of us to agree on this fact.
JW, but is that your way of saying "Soccer11 should have a 5.0 rating, but since I can't find a post that deserves a 5 rating, I'll rate a post that no one but the mods (i.e. people who don't care about the corruption in EF) can see"??????????

I demand, as a citizen of EF, for you to post in this thread the content of his 5-rated post, so we citizens can uphold your decision. lols

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 16 Dec 2009, 23:26

Nat_H wrote:
iwannagopro wrote:I rated soccer11 a 5 in a mod topic; the section is private, but the thread titles still show up on the feed. Although the actual post wasn't necessarily a 5 rating, soccer11 has done so much for the site and he deserves that rating. It's a travesty that he didn't already have that 5 from previous posts. I think it is very easy for all of us to agree on this fact.
JW, but is that your way of saying "Soccer11 should have a 5.0 rating, but since I can't find a post that deserves a 5 rating, I'll rate a post that no one but the mods (i.e. people who don't care about the corruption in EF) can see"??????????

I demand, as a citizen of EF, for you to post in this thread the content of his 5-rated post, so we citizens can uphold your decision. lols
yeah that sounds good actually, I doubt its gonna happen though for I have the impression that its a dictatorship (sort of) instead of a democracy..

Just because a team played better doesnt mean they gonna give him the trophy right??

Just because S11 is a great member and has done a lot, doesnt mean that if he wrote a decent post you have to rate him a 5.00...

Again theres TONSSS of great excellent posts going un-rated, and TONSS of good-decent posts that get a 5.00

I can illustrate but im lazy..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member
Posts: 3339
Joined: 30 Oct 2007, 04:15

Post by 2brown347 » 16 Dec 2009, 23:36

panchester07 wrote:
Nat_H wrote:
iwannagopro wrote:I rated soccer11 a 5 in a mod topic; the section is private, but the thread titles still show up on the feed. Although the actual post wasn't necessarily a 5 rating, soccer11 has done so much for the site and he deserves that rating. It's a travesty that he didn't already have that 5 from previous posts. I think it is very easy for all of us to agree on this fact.
JW, but is that your way of saying "Soccer11 should have a 5.0 rating, but since I can't find a post that deserves a 5 rating, I'll rate a post that no one but the mods (i.e. people who don't care about the corruption in EF) can see"??????????

I demand, as a citizen of EF, for you to post in this thread the content of his 5-rated post, so we citizens can uphold your decision. lols
yeah that sounds good actually, I doubt its gonna happen though for I have the impression that its a dictatorship (sort of) instead of a democracy..

Just because a team played better doesnt mean they gonna give him the trophy right??

Just because S11 is a great member and has done a lot, doesnt mean that if he wrote a decent post you have to rate him a 5.00...

Again theres TONSSS of great excellent posts going un-rated, and TONSS of good-decent posts that get a 5.00

I can illustrate but im lazy..
We can all find post of S11's that deserve 5 star ratings so who cares? the point of the rating is to tell new users the quality of the poster and S11 has been one of the most important users for years

panchester07
Veteran Member
Posts: 3849
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 04:25

Post by panchester07 » 16 Dec 2009, 23:50

With all respect I disagree.. I havent seen many S11 5.00 or 4.00 posts in a long long while if ever. I dont wanna be a dickbag or anything but its the truth..

I do see him contributing positively, guiding the new members, or anyone with any doubt, but thats his job as a Admin, and thats also what tells everybody what quality member he is...

Like I said just because the a team plays well dont mean the team is gonna get the trophy if they played well.. Soccer11 does his job as an admin, but if you cant find any 5.00 posts then why make them up..

Your a good - great member brown, so am I just gonna rate you a free 4.00 if i were a mod because you are a great member and you "deserve" it..

So if I only post good things, and positive things even though they are obvious, am I gonna get a free 5.00?
to know Him is to want to know Him more"


"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Locked