If you had a time machine...

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
mint
EF Drug Baron

Basically the aim of the game is in the title, if u had a time machine and could go anywhere back in time or the future what event would u most likely visit.

Id go forward to next year, see who wins the world cup, then come back and bet a ridiculous amount of money on the winners.

Or id go back in time and punch hitler in the face. :lol: :lol: :lol:
i was made to ignite

panchester07
Veteran Member

I would go back to Jesus Christ time and see whats up, though I have faith, a little confirmation wouldnt be bad :lol: ..

I would also go to 1986 world cup and see maradona play, I actually would go to every world cup, except 1966, ever body knows that one was bolony...

To the future, I wouldnt go, the future scares me, Im afraid of drastic change.

I would prevent September 11 by talking a Newspaper from our time and showing President Bush..

Prevent the Tsunami in Asia aswell..
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

2brown347
Veteran Member

Mint you got to be more specific. Are these Back to the Future rules, Terminator rules, The Time Machine rules, Twelve Monkey rules, etc. When it comes to time travel you have to be specific.

mint
EF Drug Baron

basically you cant interfere with the future or past too much, but you can like talk to people, hit them etc.
i was made to ignite

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

I would go back and kill George w. Bush when he was a kid....so he wouldnt have ruined the US...lol jk
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

shahensha
Veteran Member

I would go back to Barcelona in 1983 and offer maradona a joint, nicely rolled with smooth and pure bud that has red strains and blue crystals. The best thing to smooth the nerves. All natural and no addiction.

As a result, Maradona contemplates from time to time, understands the game better and become the best strategist, doesnt ruin his career and makes a successful and heavily dignified entrance to a brilliant tenure as coach.

haha if only

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

shahensha wrote:I would go back to Barcelona in 1983 and offer maradona a joint, nicely rolled with smooth and pure bud that has red strains and blue crystals. The best thing to smooth the nerves. All natural and no addiction.

As a result, Maradona contemplates from time to time, understands the game better and become the best strategist, doesnt ruin his career and makes a successful and heavily dignified entrance to a brilliant tenure as coach.

haha if only
Some white widow.....lol

And the only problem with that is it would mess up his lungs and make him fat from the munchies.... :lol:
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

shahensha
Veteran Member

lol naw i would give him white widow if he played for madrid.........i really just made the other strand up to throw in a reference but this whole thread is fiction so what the hell :lol:

Dont worry, i will go back in time again and give him vapouriser, which will keep his lungs clean and the secret to defeating munchies...chewing gum.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Then I would go back in time with a camera, dress as Jesus, and take a picture of myself riding a dinosuar so that people couldn't refute the bible ever again. it'd probably look like this:

mint
EF Drug Baron

now thats an idea 2brown that would be immense.
i was made to ignite

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Isn't 2brown bitter

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

I think my principle motivation would be dressing as the Buddha, and beating the sh*t out of Rene Descartes.

2brown347
Veteran Member

I'm actually serious Nat_H, it would be awesome, I saw that picture and thought it was a great idea, you never even popped into my mind. But if you wanted to get into that I could just stop in the time of Jesus on the way there to see what was up, plus all major biblical events. That way I'd know if anything was true, but thats a sidetrack and pointless to the thread, and either way the picture would be awesome. I'd also go and steal random things that were meaningless in their time but are worth a ton now, put them in a hidden room in a old house. find that room in modern time and use the money to build my dream home ( I would explain but it'd take too long) then go back in time and bring back extinct animals that I find interesting and house them in my dream home so no one would know except for me. And I'd murder Hitler before he had power and frame a young Stalin for it. That'd be about the biggest, kindest deed you could do the world.

Lets be honest you know your bad ass when you have a few of these in your basement.
ImageImage

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Rome_Leader wrote:I think my principle motivation would be dressing as the Buddha, and beating the sh*t out of Rene Descartes.
Rene Descartes: "I think therefore I am."

Romez (dressed as Buddha): "Think about this bitch!" *dropkick* SUCK IT DESCARTES!!

I would go in the past with Romez and bring a camera so I could get all this on film

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Not one dodo bird, 2brown? Not even a Great Auk? Damn you.