Unique things you do that you think no one else does

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
scottS4
Veteran Member

what are some strange things you do that you dont think any one else does?

heres some of mine...

sometimes when im walking alone, i'll kind of narrate my life from another persons perspective. although, i'll pretend that person is being interviewed in a documentary.

another thing i do is i imagine everyone is watching what i do, (like the truman show) and i try to not do anything stupid or embarrassing.

i also try to grin like stifler in american pie sometimes.

nick117
Veteran Member

when walking through section with lines i try and step in the same ammount of squares with my left as i do with my right and i'll count to make sure.

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

Nice idea scott! Lets celebrate how weird everyone is :lol:

Yeah, sometimes I also think I'm part of the "Truman Show".
-I try to walk in straight lines and angles (no curved turning).
-After an awkward conversation or after I said something stupid I'll start reinact the conversation to myself (while I'm alone).
-I catch leaves falling from trees.
-When I'm walking on a sidewalk, I'll try to reverse my stride (which foot enters a section first)
-When I wake up in the morning, I catch myself staring at the clock (analog) on my wall, perhaps for what seems like 10-20 min . My mind goes blank and I end up subconsiously counting the ticks. :?
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Hmmm, cool game!

- I do my own commentary during soccer games, with or without the ball. Sometimes I'll be on a blistering run and cough it up, but I still make the time to admonish myself in my head as if a TV commentator were talking about me. :P

- Ever since I was little, I have this weird anxiety that turning winds my spine. So, sometime shortly after I say, turn 180 degrees, I must turn exactly that the other way.

- I do the same thing with the sidewalk, except I watch how many steps it takes before my feet re-sync, and change order.

- I also imagine everyone watching what I do, all the time!

Wow, I guess some things we do aren't so weird once we talk about them. :P

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

when i go out for a jog, i count my steps up to 100 and then start over....

Also, i change the due date on my papers to make it seem like i didnt do it the night before
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

Also, i change the due date on my papers to make it seem like i didnt do it the night before
You mean you change the date on your homework/papers that state when you did it? I used to do the same thing!!

I make tons of weird noises when I'm alone. Sometimes I do them and I don't realize someone is around..then I feel weird.

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

pickyourheadup wrote:
You mean you change the date on your homework/papers that state when you did it? I used to do the same thing!!

I make tons of weird noises when I'm alone. Sometimes I do them and I don't realize someone is around..then I feel weird.
yep....

I also never hand in a test or quiz first, even if i finish i always wait for someone else to hand it in first....lol
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Same. I was always afraid that I would pass it in, and then some crazy realization would hit me, that I could do nothing about. :p

scottS4
Veteran Member

MUFC1994 wrote:when i go out for a jog, i count my steps up to 100 and then start over....

lol i do both of these..

another thing i do, when im just kicking a ball alone for fun is create a player in my head, and pretend to live out his career.
i'll narrate it in my head like a wikipedia page for example...

"billy bob grew up in lancashire. at 14 he signed for local side blackpool, and quickly moved up the ranks there... he made his debut as a striker at 19... etc

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

MUFC1994 wrote:
pickyourheadup wrote:

yep....

I also never hand in a test or quiz first, even if i finish i always wait for someone else to hand it in first....lol
Same here. Then when someone would get up, everyone else would so you'd have about 5 people handing a test in at the same time lol.

I can't review my tests. I can't go back and read through the questions/answers because I second guess myself. I did it once and it bugged me the whole day. I kept thinking "did I change it to the wrong answer".

When I'm in bed trying to go to sleep I review my day in my head. Almost like I'm talking to someone telling them about my day.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Oh I love this thread because there are some weird things I do.

Sometimes, when I walk on a sidewalk, I try to avoid stepping on the cracks and sometimes I end up shuffling my feet or changing my walking speed in order to avoid the cracks.

Sometimes I end up talking to myself because I think of random situations in my head and I think of how I would respond in those situations.

When listening to a song I try to memorize how long the song is so next time I listen to it I know when it will end.

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

Croatianblood1 wrote:Oh I love this thread because there are some weird things I do.

Sometimes, when I walk on a sidewalk, I try to avoid stepping on the cracks and sometimes I end up shuffling my feet or changing my walking speed in order to avoid the cracks.

Sometimes I end up talking to myself because I think of random situations in my head and I think of how I would respond in those situations.

When listening to a song I try to memorize how long the song is so next time I listen to it I know when it will end.
I do those too! See you're not so weird...or maybe all of us are weird :shock:

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

pickyourheadup wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:Oh I love this thread because there are some weird things I do.

I do those too (see you're not so weird...or maybe all of us are weird :shock: )
YES!! A fellow weirdo!! :P

soccer11
Admin

I jack off with my feet :P haha jokes

I like to step on leaves so they make the crinkle sound. I also scope out which leaf looks the most potentially crinkly.

there's more i can't think of.

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

soccer11 wrote:I jack off with my feet :P haha jokes

I like to step on leaves so they make the crinkle sound. I also scope out which leaf looks the most potentially crinkly.

there's more i can't think of.
Wait...Why is that weird? :shock:
jk lol

Another weird thing I do is count how long it takes me to fill up a glass of water, so next time i try to do it without looking....