Unique things you do that you think no one else does

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
panchester07
Veteran Member

mint wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:I had sex with a dolphin
Bet that was interesting.

On a more serious not make your signature smaller its far too big.
I don't even think thats interresting, I think thats a pittyful " PLEASE laugh at my joke" comment/post, with the worst "I don't give a f·$%& if you give me a 1.00 rating" attitude, waste of ciber space.... Some people should just get out if they're gonna be posting stuff like that, specially when they are the first ones to criticize every post you make that isn't in the traditional format...... youu diggggg?

What I'm saying is
1) Its not even funny
2) He does it with the cockyest "What are you gonna do about it" attitude
3) Everybody is serious posting stuff, and this guy comes and says that
4) All this happens everyday on EF, and we chill, but when its not okay when this Davidson guy does it, cause everytime someone makes a mistake on here, he calls them retarded, or stupid, or whatever, he turns around and posts this sh*t, what does that make him?

------
Contribution: Before big games, I drink 2-3 cups of coffee to "stimulate" myself, pumps me up, gives me energy, and hels me focus big time.. Its great.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

shahensha
Veteran Member

I smoke dope after I eat

keller8
Veteran Member

whenever i tap a pattern with my fingers on something, I have to do it exactly the same amount of times on my other hand.

when i wiggle my toes on one foot, I do it on the other foot.

i count how many steps it takes to go over a crack in the pavement.

i try never to step on cracks on the sidewalk. if i twist my ankle(not badly) on the right side, I do it on the left.

if i pick my nose, I have to do it in the other nostril.

whenever i tap a pattern, I have to do it an EVEN number of times
Mattsta-"There would be no point in freestyle if we knew all the tricks from the start. The fact that we had to practise to get them pays off because in the end we have earnt it."

LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

I HAVE to have clean boots. If I don't clean my boots before a game then I'm generally not surprised if it doesn't go well.

I also have to hang mugs up in a particular order - if they aren't in said order then I just get really annoyed :roll:
Don't wish things were easier...

... Wish you were better

Focus on the journey, and the result will take care of itself

mr_dude

Actually, when I know I have to take long piss, I count how I pee for and try to "break my record" the next time I have to pee.
Wow, I was JUST about to say that exact same thing! Once, I peed and realized that I was taking a really long time, what felt like a minute, so I decided to time them to see if I can break 1 minute. Right now my record stands at 35 seconds (excluding trickly dropoff)
If you couldn't tell from the information I just shared, I have no shame or boundaries.

Other things I do, I prepare for conversations I think I might have in the future, occasionaly getting really into it and forgetting that I'm talking to myself.
I have an imaginary audience watching my day to day life.
When I'm practicing, I narrate what I'm doing, but I switch to an English accent (I have a North American accent). Also happens when I play a video game.
I'm always feeling around my face to see if I've developed a nice beard, and around my abs for a 6-pack.
I look at people's asses (both genders) without any sexual intention, I just want to see if they have athletic asses.
That's all I can think of right now.
"A match isn't lost until after it's over." Me
"The greatest glory in life lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." Nelson Mandella

ImpossibleIsNothing6

I plug my earphones in when I'm eating, and when i chew I sound like a monster chewing on bones.

I, like what seems everybody else, tries to avoid the expansion gaps (cracks) on the pathway.

If I'm listening to a song and I have a reflection at my disposal, I will lip sink the song with facial expressions and all.

When I cough, i try to turn it into a rythmic song.

I make repetetive motions with my lips habitally, and in result constantly have dry lips, so i have been using chapsticks for many years of my life.

When I'm walking home/to school, I will kick a pebble/rock alonmg the ground, and often go out of my way just to kick it again.

and.... just to piss panchester off - I had sex with a dolphin.

2brown347
Veteran Member

ImpossibleIsNothing6 wrote: I had sex with a dolphin.
He had a right to be pissed, having sex with dolphins isn't unique at all

panchester07
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:
ImpossibleIsNothing6 wrote: I had sex with a dolphin.
He had a right to be pissed, having sex with dolphins isn't unique at all
They say dolphins are just gay sharks.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

p793
Veteran Member

I sometimes look at people and imagine a time line of the life..sounds so weird, haha. I mean if i see someone fu**ed up like a chav on a street corner I imagine zooming fdown the timeline and seeing them as a kid and what went wrong etc...just when i'm ultra bored.

Also, i'm really trying to stop this one, but had it for a while. I only do things if it is on the 0 or 5, I.E it is 18 minutes past. I wont allow myself to move until it gets to 20 past, or get out of bed, or eat food, or listen to music, or watch tv. Basically everything and it is really fuucking me up.

Last one, I always lose count when doing drills, because say I shoot and miss, I start to think about the next number and then I forget which one I am on. So I start the entire drill over and this delays my training so badly, so I am trying to stop that as well!