Soccer Sucks?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
mrbeankid22

Yeah, yeah it does. I lol'd. I though this website had to be a joke, but guess not.
http://www.soccersucks.net

Lawlz

Jboogey

the thing i find funny is that some of their facts are wrong; badly wrong. the world cup was held in 1991 and 1999? and the US won it? LMAO...I didn't even read it thoroughly...its stupid, plain and simple
"Skill is in the foot not whats on it" - New Born Prodigy

mustahfa14

That has got to be the funniest and worst thing I have ever seen. His reasons behind why soccer sucks is just comical. His points are not even valid lol

pickyourheadup
Veteran Member

That was like reading a 12 year old's essay. Its amazing how much time that guy has spent on the site.
My Architecture Blog(updated 02-12-13)

mrbeankid22

Jboogey wrote:the thing i find funny is that some of their facts are wrong; badly wrong. the world cup was held in 1991 and 1999? and the US won it? LMAO...I didn't even read it thoroughly...its stupid, plain and simple
Actually that was a deceptive reference to the WMNT... still, I love how the guy says that soccer is a sport that only uses your lower body.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Rofl, actually there was a topic about this a while ago.
viewtopic.php?t=12057&start=30

Pretty ridiculous if you think about. Someone would really waste all his time making a site about something they hate? Sounds like someone has too much time on his hands. Yeah, that's how bad the internet has gotten lol.

mint
EF Drug Baron

lmao what a stupid website.
i was made to ignite

soccer11
Admin

Not only time but money as well. I doubt he got that domain for free.

My favorite part was about how the world cup isn't really a world cup. This coming from a guy who's trying to argue for sports where the world champion is decided by the lakers and magic, or cardinals and steelers, etc.

mrbeankid22

soccer11 wrote:Not only time but money as well. I doubt he got that domain for free.

My favorite part was about how the world cup isn't really a world cup. This coming from a guy who's trying to argue for sports where the world champion is decided by the lakers and magic, or cardinals and steelers, etc.
oops. My bad, this is a repeat topic and I'm a mod and I forgot to search :oops:

But yeah S11, that has to be my biggest pet peeve about American sports. When the announcer and fans (not all) refer to the 'World Series' (ha, you mean American Series) winners as Baseball's World Champions... hello... Japan, Central America... Same thing for the other big sports, they do it in Football and Basketball too. Hockey idno, as admittedly, I rarely ever watch it on TV. I'm a big fan of these sports in the United States, but it is laughable when teams are labeled as 'world champions' in their respective sport when they only play domestic opposition.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

Hahahahahaha, The Hair Section is pretty funny at first but then just gets repetitive

nande
New User

its a bit funny at first, but later gets too boring and repetitive as already noted