Annoying, crappy music constantly played on radio recently..

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 28 Nov 2009, 16:15

Croatianblood1 wrote:
BGbeast23 wrote:Hella random but I just went to a Cage The Elephant show the other day, you should all check them out. :wink:
I have heard their song Ain't No Rest for the Wicked because its the main song in the game Borderlands (sick game btw.) They sound pretty good IMO, I'm gonna check out more of their songs.
You should, their whole album is SICK. Not a bad song on it.

I would start with:
In One Ear, Back Against The Wall, Lotus, Tiny Little Robots, Free Love, James, Brown, and Judas if you just wanna see how you like them or whatever.

I think their new album is scheduled to drop sometime early next year. Don't know if I've said it, but they're from my hometown.
Rome_Leader wrote:
BGbeast23 wrote:Hella random but I just went to a Cage The Elephant show the other day, you should all check them out. :wink:
I'm pretty sure The Score used their music for a commercial, or something. Wasn't bad; I'll check them out.

What did you like about the show exactly?
It was really high energy & intense with great music to go along. I also got to meet their frontman after the show, he was really cool.
Their opening act, Morning Teleportation, is also really good. They're alot like Modest Mouse, they actually recorded their album with them.