Annoying, crappy music constantly played on radio recently..

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 21 Nov 2009, 16:40

2brown347 wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:Fireflies by Owl City makes me want to stab that fu**er who sings it in the throat with a sharp object

Also Justin Bieber. I hope he dies in a car fire or swallows a knife.
I agree. I seem to be the only one who things Owl City is just trying to copy the Postal Services.

And Justin Bieber needs to hit puberty and lose his voice and little kid look so we'll never have to hear him again. Disney didn't even produce this one, wtf is this world coming to
I have never listened to Postal Services before so I wouldn't know but that song Fireflies is so lame. Its like a gay fruity pop song sung by a guy with no testicles. Not to mention the lyrics are totally gay.

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 21 Nov 2009, 17:32

Croatianblood1 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:Fireflies by Owl City makes me want to stab that fu**er who sings it in the throat with a sharp object

Also Justin Bieber. I hope he dies in a car fire or swallows a knife.
I agree. I seem to be the only one who things Owl City is just trying to copy the Postal Services.

And Justin Bieber needs to hit puberty and lose his voice and little kid look so we'll never have to hear him again. Disney didn't even produce this one, wtf is this world coming to
I have never listened to Postal Services before so I wouldn't know but that song Fireflies is so lame. Its like a gay fruity pop song sung by a guy with no testicles. Not to mention the lyrics are totally gay.
Postal service are a good indie electronica duo that has the same lead singer as death cab for cutie. they're like owl city, but with actual musical talent. :D
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 21 Nov 2009, 19:33

INTER1908 wrote:
arsenalfc08 wrote:
2brown347 wrote: I agree. I seem to be the only one who things Owl City is just trying to copy the Postal Services.

I looked up that Justin guy and he was signed off of youtube :roll: MTV keeps playing his songs once a show is over. Thats how these people get annoying, MTV plays them to death.
And all the little teenies that are watching eat that sh*t up like "num num num!!"

I believe it is Image

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 22 Nov 2009, 19:19

I hate that Disney teeny-bop sh*t, but I will say this for Justin Beiber: He's got more talent than Miley Cyrus and The Jonas Brothers put together.

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 22 Nov 2009, 19:27

"Na Na Nyee"
^^^N-Dubz and anyone who listens to them should be put down simply for that reason.

bsc
Veteran Member

Post by bsc » 22 Nov 2009, 20:56

klc123 wrote:"Na Na Nyee"
^^^N-Dubz and anyone who listens to them should be put down simply for that reason.
haha luckily here in the USA we don't have the same pop culture
no N Dubs no Jedward no Robbie Williams no JLS no Sugababes no Chery Cole etc. ...
Is it sad that I named those off the top of my head and i've never been to the UK?
we have our own problems

but i am jealous that you guys have Dizzee Rascal, Mr Hudson and Calvin Harris

(nobody here really knows who they are)
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 22 Nov 2009, 21:05

Lol, arctic monkeys are the best thing that came outa england for a while, kasabian are good aswel. Kings of leon are the only american music i like to be honest.

LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

Post by LiveTheDream » 23 Nov 2009, 06:42

klc123 wrote:Lol, arctic monkeys are the best thing that came outa england for a while, kasabian are good aswel. Kings of leon are the only american music i like to be honest.
How good are Kasabian live? Cause they're coming to NZ in January for the Big Day Out and I plan on putting them on my agenda :D
Don't wish things were easier...

... Wish you were better

Focus on the journey, and the result will take care of itself

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 23 Nov 2009, 11:56

I want to see pendulum live, apparently there awesome.
i was made to ignite

klc123
Veteran Member

Post by klc123 » 23 Nov 2009, 20:31

Unbelievably good mate. And yeah pendulum are quality, so are prodigy.

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

Post by BGbeast23 » 25 Nov 2009, 03:18

Hella random but I just went to a Cage The Elephant show the other day, you should all check them out. :wink:

LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

Post by LiveTheDream » 25 Nov 2009, 03:28

klc123 wrote:Unbelievably good mate. And yeah pendulum are quality, so are prodigy.
Awesome, I can't wait to see them :D
Don't wish things were easier...

... Wish you were better

Focus on the journey, and the result will take care of itself

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 25 Nov 2009, 19:24

BGbeast23 wrote:Hella random but I just went to a Cage The Elephant show the other day, you should all check them out. :wink:
I'm pretty sure The Score used their music for a commercial, or something. Wasn't bad; I'll check them out.

What did you like about the show exactly?

All roads lead to Rome.

Triskaidekaphobia: The unnatural fear of the number 13.
Most of Ballack's opposition have this phobia.

I'm Scott. Don't let the title fool you; I.AM.CANADIAN!

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 » 26 Nov 2009, 00:00

BGbeast23 wrote:Hella random but I just went to a Cage The Elephant show the other day, you should all check them out. :wink:
I have heard their song Ain't No Rest for the Wicked because its the main song in the game Borderlands (sick game btw.) They sound pretty good IMO, I'm gonna check out more of their songs.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Post by Zlatan5 » 26 Nov 2009, 21:27

I have to admit I didn't know that fireflies song was by Owl City, I thought it was some collab or side project by the guy from Death Cab for Cutie. So I assumed it was him and thought it was pretty good, call me a sucker or whatever. Owl City sounds like he's like a mix of Death Cab and Postal Service, like 2Brown said.