Smart Cookie:School is like soccer,study hard you get an A+

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

School is like soccer,study hard you get an A+ Practice hard,you score at the winning Game.

Sports [teach you that] it is good to compete
good to run,good to sweat,good to get dirty,good to feel tired and healthy and refreshed. - Martina Navratilova ( same applies for school)

Schools [ teach you that] its good to study
good to learn,good to have fun,good to socialize,good to use the best of your ability,and good for to you apply for the rest of your life.

1] As with classroom lessons, many soccer drills fail to 'engage' participants.

2] Like the chalkboard/smart board, many skills are practiced with the active involvement of only one person at a time.

3] Just as most students are required to be on the same page at the same time, youth soccer sees most players follow the ball as a 'hive' in lieu of playing independent positions.

4] If things aren't interesting enough, the kids will find their own entertainment to replace game/practice activities.

5] Similar to the anticipation of recess, the highlight of most games is the half-time snack break!
Last edited by BuzzingBee on 03 Aug 2009, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
Practice and drive are all you need, You will become good, if not great, and then, if you wish to go further, the opportunities will come to you - Rome_Leader

BuzzingBee's at it again

Shifty_FSU
Veteran Member

Small but sweet!!
I like how you keep this simple and informative, nice.
Fight for the name on the front, n they'll remember the name on the back.

http://pitch.co/entry/46412
^Vote please? :)

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Practice makes perfect, no doubt about that. I can be easy to get distracted at times but if you stay focused then you can succeed.

Nice guide BB. It is simple but it gets the point across.

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

This is a cool guide. Good comparison between school and soccer. And when you really do think about it, it's a perfect comparison.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Great guide, it definitely gets the point across.
i was made to ignite

TH14
Veteran Member

Never had I related school to soccer (I like soccer WAY more :) ) but it actually does make a whole lot of sense. I never would have pointed these similarities out in my own head so thanks for doing it for me!
Credit to keller8

"Arsenal will always be in my heart, my blood, my head." - Thierry Henry