GREENER DAYS; DOLPHINS,extinction.

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

GREENER DAYS; DOLPHINS,extinction.

Post by BuzzingBee » 13 Jul 2009, 18:29

To be honest, I don't know what to do anymore.
Everywhere you look, sh*t like this is happening. Petitions don't really do anything. Environmentalists don't get anything but bad publicity.
Anyways, at least now you're not looking away anymore. If anyone has a seriously good idea about something constructive to do about this, (apart from killing all the mother******* who do this of course) then post a comment.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

this is an ongoing issue,from whales,to dolphins,to fish to other aquatic organisms,inland,or out.
Practice and drive are all you need, You will become good, if not great, and then, if you wish to go further, the opportunities will come to you - Rome_Leader

BuzzingBee's at it again

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 13 Jul 2009, 18:42

Lobby your local MP or senator or w/e you have in the states to put more pressure on your government to act out against Japanese whaling

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

Post by BuzzingBee » 13 Jul 2009, 20:38

Hugh wrote:Lobby your local MP or senator or w/e you have in the states to put more pressure on your government to act out against Japanese whaling
Yeah,man that breaks my heart! my goodness gracious!you could practically see the dolphins crying,take the last breath of life before it dies :cry:
Practice and drive are all you need, You will become good, if not great, and then, if you wish to go further, the opportunities will come to you - Rome_Leader

BuzzingBee's at it again

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Post by Nat_H » 13 Jul 2009, 21:01

I don't mean to burst your little bubble here, but I think it's important to point out that tens of thousands of human beings die every day from hunger, disease, and poverty. Preventable crises that should be getting the money.

http://www.one.org/us/issues/

Now continue to lobby for dolphins....

LiveTheDream
Veteran Member

Re: GREENER DAYS; DOLPHINS,extinction.

Post by LiveTheDream » 14 Jul 2009, 00:09

BuzzingBee wrote: (apart from killing all the mother******* who do this of course).
That would be the most effective and indeed tempting method of dealing with it. Stab them with a spear and hack them to pieces, see how they like it. :evil:

So heartbreaking watching the dolphins thrash around like that on the concrete... And the pathetic slaughterers just standing back and watching them suffer :cry:

Dolphins do no harm to anybody, they are simply amazing, graceful mammals that do not deserve this.

Putting more pressure on local senators/MPs or whatever to put more pressure on the government to put more pressureon the Japansese government would work, but you would have to get LOADS of people involved to get it to work anytime soon.

In my opinion all governments should sever any and all trade with Japan until they agree to stop this disgusting madness.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Re: GREENER DAYS; DOLPHINS,extinction.

Post by INTER1908 » 14 Jul 2009, 00:18

BuzzingBee wrote:To be honest, I don't know what to do anymore.
Everywhere you look, sh*t like this is happening. Petitions don't really do anything. Environmentalists don't get anything but bad publicity.
Anyways, at least now you're not looking away anymore. If anyone has a seriously good idea about something constructive to do about this, (apart from killing all the mother******* who do this of course) then post a comment.

http://www.glumbert.com/media/dolphin

this is an ongoing issue,from whales,to dolphins,to fish to other aquatic organisms,inland,or out.
Are they endangered?
Made by 2Brown.

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 14 Jul 2009, 00:27

What if we make a giant dolphin robot that would walk around tokyo city and destroy all their buildings, would that deter them do you think?

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan » 14 Jul 2009, 01:52

have you guys seen the show Whale Wars?? i believe what they do is pretty effective but in my opinon its on the verge of turing into ecoterrorism........
sig by 2brown347

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

Post by BuzzingBee » 14 Jul 2009, 03:01

barcahooligan wrote:have you guys seen the show Whale Wars?? i believe what they do is pretty effective but in my opinon its on the verge of turing into ecoterrorism........
ive watched one or two yeah,alot of things are turning into ecoterrorism and because of the big companies,consumer industry and that people take it soo lightly when they dont realize,like what happens today affects us tommorow!
this is like A VERY SERIOUS issue ,this drives me to become a top notch marine biologist one day! its just like hard,you know,same with Iran and ahmadenjad totally off topic but hey im perssian what can i say!

BuzzingBee's at it again