Transformers 2

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
scottS4
Veteran Member

just saw this movie yesterday. it was alright, not worth the hype that most of my school started. the best scenes were probably megan fox running away from robots in slow mo, lol

manutd10

all i have read about the movie in reviews was that it sucked and there was no plot, but when i saw it, i found it thoroughly entertaining. the non-stop action, and i thought the story was decent. an Megan Fox is definitely looking better than ever. overall i'd give it a 4.5/5

NewBornProdigy
Admin

scottS4 wrote:just saw this movie yesterday. it was alright, not worth the hype that most of my school started. the best scenes were probably megan fox running away from robots in slow mo, lol
Every male in the world will go to see this movie because of Megan Fox
I'm suprised they put so much effort even into a story-line, they could just make it a big pile of bulls**t with a few scenes in sunny place where Megan wears a bikini and it would be the highest grossing movie ever yet still a pile of crap

Worst of all is you think I'm joking :shock:

KoNJa04
Veteran Member

NewBornProdigy wrote:
scottS4 wrote:just saw this movie yesterday. it was alright, not worth the hype that most of my school started. the best scenes were probably megan fox running away from robots in slow mo, lol
Every male in the world will go to see this movie because of Megan Fox
I'm suprised they put so much effort even into a story-line, they could just make it a big pile of bulls**t with a few scenes in sunny place where Megan wears a bikini and it would be the highest grossing movie ever yet still a pile of crap

Worst of all is you think I'm joking :shock:
yeah your not jokeing, i didnt see it just for megan fox, but man its such a great addition to the movie

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

james_torres9

i thought it was pretty crap compared to the first one. there were too many transformer fighting scenes and not enough real life and not enough megan fox
sig by messi14