Dude :cool: Peek-a-boo

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

I think this will go down in history as one of the most influential topics ever.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Evan
Veteran Member

Reading these posts gives me a warm fuzzy feeling...
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

peaked_n_blue
New User

This thread is not cool or good. It's everything that is wrong with EF, a cumminity of half-idiots who don't even care about football. Which is a pointless game anyway because everyone dies so winning before then is uselsess. This forum should be about something important, like Twighlight.

everything is bad and nothing is good. The darkness will overtake you all! I will rule with a strong hand take away justice! nothing can stop me! The world will be a mass of destruction You're whales will die and your children will get sick off of pigs. The climate will change and polar bears will not exhist! the process has begun, and soon the planet will run out of Dew!

dude :uncool: peaked-n-blue

only a team of super hero's could possibley slow me down. life is bleak, so kill, who really cares. Death is the only release.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

peaked_n_blue wrote:This thread is not cool or good. It's everything that is wrong with EF, a cumminity of half-idiots who don't even care about football. Which is a pointless game anyway because everyone dies so winning before then is uselsess. This forum should be about something important, like Twighlight.

everything is bad and nothing is good. The darkness will overtake you all! I will rule with a strong hand take away justice! nothing can stop me! The world will be a mass of destruction You're whales will die and your children will get sick off of pigs. The climate will change and polar bears will not exhist! the process has begun, and soon the planet will run out of Dew!

dude :uncool: peaked-n-blue

only a team of super hero's could possibley slow me down. life is bleak, so kill, who really cares. Death is the only release.
bsc's suicidal alter-ego.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

peaked_n_blue
New User

what's a bsc? is it some sort of puny little brother like creature that steals frineds and ruins to build a self confidence.

this is what i say to prove your accusation inpropper and falsified.
A wise man's ink lasts until only the stupid remain.

Check out my blog all ye experts of currency and descent days and nights.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

MUFC1994 wrote:
bsc wrote:i'll be sippin' plenty of dew and thinking sweet thoughts.
By dew do you mean like mountain dew or pot???
are you retarded? you don't sip weed
Last edited by Davidson9 on 20 Oct 2009, 04:10, edited 1 time in total.

Evan
Veteran Member

Nobody has been able to top my flow on page 2... :lol:
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

bsc
Veteran Member

dudes I had a cool birthday with plenty of dew. And I had a good time with my dewds and dewdettes.

so keep it cool dudes cause if you don't make it cool, then you need to relax. And hey relaxing is good too. word to my EF bruthas and sistas

so help me out, make a post in here about how life is great and how there's plenty of dew to go round. This way we just make ourselves feel better about the world, which really is making the world a better place one attitude at a time.

and that blue fella needs to relax a bit

dude :cool: bsc
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

Evan
Veteran Member

Dewd, my funday was sunday. It was my birthday, and I drank dew and ate caek. I hanged with peeps, but no creeps. I did what I wanted to dew, and hey, it was a great day. So be cool and sip dew, and bsc, happy birthday to you.

dude 8) ev

panchester07
Veteran Member

Dude i did some dew, on my dew, and some dew came out of my DEW.. i know i should use my dew to screw a dewess, but dude, you gotta use your dew even if you dont have that dewess.. dudeee dew is dewlicious,

dude panchester

ps this is the most retarted topic after sliced bread
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Evan
Veteran Member

Dude i did some dew, on my dew, and some dew came out of my DEW
Lol is there something you're trying to tell us with this subliminal messaging?

bsc
Veteran Member

no worries dudes its still cool to post here because it's been cool since 2001.

so I want to wish everyone a happy thanksgiving and don't forget to have your turkey with the traditional dew. it's all good so lets make it better! feel free to post something positive in here, no insults or bad language, because dewds and dewdettes kindness is good. and being good keeps the world cool.

*gives hug*

Yeah.

dude :cool: bsc
Image Image

bsc
Veteran Member

dudes, don't let this topic die!

If I didn't have these defibrillators handy it would be long gone.

It's an Adventageous time of year. The sun sleeps bit more, so we all get a bit cooler.

It's also time for an update of this cool cool (now with extra peek-a-boo!) thread:

Life is good. gotta share the dew-ness.

The universe is cool, and so are you.

life is great,
life is fine,
**it happens
all the time.
please someone post in ths thread, we need to make the world a better place
Dude :cool: bsc ~ spirit of peek
Image Image

peaked_n_blue
New User

Mwahaha this thread will die like your feeble attempts at coolness. DEW is not good! All that you think is good will never be good and being good isn't cool.
If you thiink it's all good you must have mental problems.

In my homeland I would challenge anyone who opposes me to the death. I DARE someone to post after me!

a mosquito only has as many wings as it can count

dude :uncool: peaked_n_blue

shahensha
Veteran Member

Why wont this thread die?
Because it is cool
timeless and eternal
that is the rule
so forget the infernal
and pop some dew
you can oppose and dare
go ahead we dont care