Next Fifa game

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
arsenalfc08
Veteran Member
Posts: 2117
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 20:34

Post

Image

Fifa Soccer 10

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post

Lampard front and center... Class. :P Is that the UK cover?

KoNJa04
Veteran Member
Posts: 365
Joined: 07 Jan 2009, 20:37

Post

i dont think its real cause it says Fifa Soccer, not just FIFA, which it usually does say
Image

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post

Ahh, true.

Edit: Apparently, this is the real deal Holyfield. Still has Lampard, so who can complain? :P [UK]

Image

KoNJa04
Veteran Member
Posts: 365
Joined: 07 Jan 2009, 20:37

Post

looks like a UK version, i think an american version will have 1 mexican player, 1 americanl, and one player from europe...
Image

If you desire that life then pursuit it.. end of story.. no buts, no hypothetical situations, no what ifs.. you want something go get it ..
~~Panchester07

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod
Posts: 3028
Joined: 19 Jun 2007, 22:03

Post

KoNJa04 wrote:looks like a UK version, i think an american version will have 1 mexican player, 1 americanl, and one player from europe...
I marked it as UK version in the post. ;)

But yeah, there won't be much difference. A general North American version is usually shipped here, so I'm guessing Landon Donovan or someone from the MLS will be on our cover.

SelckeBU10
Sophomore Member
Posts: 37
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:49

Post

The one with blanco and klestjan is definitely the us cover

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member
Posts: 2117
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 20:34

Post

The one i posted is the US cover.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2958
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

Damn, that US cover is terrible. One of the worst covers IMO. On the EA sports website I remember seeing pictures of Benzema so I thought he would be on the cover. Lampard though?? Strange choice.
Image

bsc
Veteran Member
Posts: 872
Joined: 31 Mar 2008, 16:54
Location: University of Delaware

Post

WTF sasha klesjan doesn't deserve to be on the cover!

seriousley, Jozy Altidore, Clint Dempsey, Charlie Davies, Onyewu, Ricardo Clarke, Landon Donovan, Tim Howard, Bocanegra, or even Jay Demerit deserve to be on the cover. But yeah they put Lampard because for some reason everywhere i go in the states i find like tons of chelsea fans.
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member
Posts: 2117
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 20:34

Post

bsc wrote:WTF sasha klesjan doesn't deserve to be on the cover!

seriousley, Jozy Altidore, Clint Dempsey, Charlie Davies, Onyewu, Ricardo Clarke, Landon Donovan, Tim Howard, Bocanegra, or even Jay Demerit deserve to be on the cover. But yeah they put Lampard because for some reason everywhere i go in the states i find like tons of chelsea fans.
Hence why ESPN is showing an enormous amount of Chelsea games. You'd think they would even it up a little, but its all Chelsea. I think they are showing 2 Arsenal games.

SelckeBU10
Sophomore Member
Posts: 37
Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 18:49

Post

I just hate seeing ronaldinho on every cover

james_torres9
Senior Member
Posts: 214
Joined: 06 Dec 2008, 09:36

Post

wtf!!! why have they pushed the release date back by 2 months, well in america at least. i was really looking forward to getting it next wed, hopefully australia is still earlier
EDIT: i just saw on the fifa 10 site that its release date is still aug 19 :D , hopefully it doesnt change
Image
sig by messi14

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member
Posts: 2117
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 20:34

Post

james_torres9 wrote:wtf!!! why have they pushed the release date back by 2 months, well in america at least. i was really looking forward to getting it next wed, hopefully australia is still earlier
EDIT: i just saw on the fifa 10 site that its release date is still aug 19 :D , hopefully it doesnt change
For the USA version? Thats 8 days away, its way earlier than they usually release it. The transfer window hasn't even closed yet and their already going to release the game?

united10
Veteran Member
Posts: 305
Joined: 27 Apr 2007, 02:47

Post

im pretty sure its the demo that comes out aug. 19
Image

Post Reply