Black Racists

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
soccer11
Admin

Regardless of how bad the word is, you don't hear it as often from white people as you hear "stupid white boy" or something of the sort from a black person.

and name me a channel that you would consider WET? I don't know any.

xilog

Well I dunno about the US but in sweden the major tv channel maybe has one black person or somethin like that, even though there are ghettos here too.
Last sign:

sign/ava by me

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I don't completely agree with this topic but I do have to say that there are so called "black racists" out there. I think we have to understand though that black have suffered segregation and discrimination for a long period of time in the US. I mean it wasn't really until the 1960s that blacks had any opportunities in this country and that is a tremendous shame.

And racism is definitely still evident to this day. I mean just a few days ago a young black man was shot and killed by a police officer in Oakland for no justified reason.

Racism goes back and forth. White people hate on other minorities and the other way around. However, I hate the word "reverse racism" which is used when a black person makes racist comments towards a white person. Also programs such as affirmative action seem unfair to me because they cheat out other people just because of their skin color. Hmmm... sounds like racism to me.

Oh, and soccer11. IMO, Fox News = WET.

Rocky
Veteran Member

How can a black man be racist after 400 years of slavery?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I mean just a few days ago a young black man was shot and killed by a police officer in Oakland for no justified reason.
''Cops give a damn about a negro, pull the trigger, kill a nigger, he's a hero'' - Tupac Shakur

I think it sucks to be black in the US.
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

First say to yourself what you would be, and then do what you have to do.

What the mind of man can concieve and believe, it can achieve.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Rocky wrote:How can a black man be racist after 400 years of slavery?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
I mean just a few days ago a young black man was shot and killed by a police officer in Oakland for no justified reason.
''Cops give a damn about a negro, pull the trigger, kill a nigger, he's a hero'' - Tupac Shakur
Anyone can be racist. If you discriminate people based on race. You are a racist. And yeah I somewhat agree with that Tupac quote.

"fu** tha police comin straight out da underground. A young nigga got it bad cause I'm brown. And not tha other color so police think they have the authority to kill a minority." - N.W.A.

NewBornProdigy
Admin

I think it sucks to be black in the US.
Look at your president, that didn't stop him

I totally agree that black people are harshly discriminated against more than white people, like any black person who I have ever met calls me 'damn foolish cracker' from time to time
said out of fun

But when white people say nigga... its full of venom and hate, and its a disgusting word

A quote I thought sounded really poetic
"The darker the flesh the deeper the roots"
-Tupac

soccer11
Admin

Croatianblood1 wrote: Oh, and soccer11. IMO, Fox News = WET.
It's more the all-republican channel, but even they have some black people on like Juan Williams. I hate Fox News.
and WET would be white entertainment television. Fox Noise is far from entertaining.

and yes, look at Barack. He worked his way up. let that be an example. White people don't hate black people. Some do, but the majority don't. If that was the case, he wouldn't be the president in less than a week.

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

and name me a channel that you would consider WET? I don't know any.
CMT?

But in all seriousness I don't think us white guys truly grasp the unstated racism that is constantly bombarding any minority, so it is not our place to bitch about racism against us. If the day comes around when minorities are truly treated as equals and they are discriminatory against us, then we'll have a case. Until then, suck it up and realize just how lucky you are to not have to be poor and black cuz they ALWAYS get the short end of the stick.
God damn brewery!!!

INTER1908
Veteran Member

What about poor white people? They are called "white trash" and nobody helps them; no White Advancement Programs for them. So you could say that being a poor black person is better. Also think about immigrants that can't even speak english and are dirt poor same thing goes for them. But I have a question...How come predominately white societies always have a more civilised and technologicaly advance society, we all started not knowing anything about technology back in medevilish times in our respective areas of the globe and (not to be racist) but the white people have came out on top I mean look at Europe and look at Africa. It's not like Europe got some kind of guide book on how to build great countries and be civilized. So my question is why couldn't Africa have been like Europe and be nations that prosper and are civilized?
Made by 2Brown.

Rocky
Veteran Member

Look at your president, that didn't stop him

I totally agree that black people are harshly discriminated against more than white people, like any black person who I have ever met calls me 'damn foolish cracker' from time to time
said out of fun

But when white people say nigga... its full of venom and hate, and its a disgusting word
I didn't mean that I'm black :lol:
I'm Albanian but I put it all wrong. What I meant was: ''It probably sucks to be black in the US'' Although I wouldn't really know as I'm not Black living there.
A quote I thought sounded really poetic
"The darker the flesh the deeper the roots"
-Tupac
Allot of people think 2Pac was just another gangster rapper, but he wasn't... He was more than a rapper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=741kJDfSw6s

It's not like Europe got some kind of guide book on how to build great countries and be civilized. So my question is why couldn't Africa have been like Europe and be nations that prosper and are civilized?
Theres no oil in Africa compared to the oil we have in Europe. But have you been to South Africa?
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

South Africa was largely under the control of white people until the late 1900's.
Made by 2Brown.

Rocky
Veteran Member

What are you trying to say?

messimaradona

[quote]What about poor white people? They are called "white trash" and nobody helps them; no White Advancement Programs for them. So you could say that being a poor black person is better. Also think about immigrants that can't even speak English and are dirt poor same thing goes for them. But I have a question...How come predominately white societies always have a more civilized and technologicaly advance society, we all started not knowing anything about technology back in medevilish times in our respective areas of the globe and (not to be racist) but the white people have came out on top I mean look at Europe and look at Africa. It's not like Europe got some kind of guide book on how to build great countries and be civilized. So my question is why couldn't Africa have been like Europe and be nations that prosper and are civilized? (btw, im not good at posting so the quote should end here)

Could you possibly be ignorant. First off, poor people of all races get help you idiot. Its not like when you get food stamps, they don't give you any because you are white. And here is my main point, people talk about how immigrants and Jews have gone from nothing to being successful, and i applaud them for that, but it is not the same for black people. You see, immigrants and other people came to American with the values of hard work, faith, and determination. And while this is black peoples fault, a lot of African American are not born and raised with these values. Children become what they see, and if as a child your whole life you see crime, drugs, violence, and laziness, then the unfortunate truth is that those are the values that become important to you. Not to say you have to abide by these values, but most likely, that is what you will become. And unfortunately, these people pass these same values down to their kids and the cycle continues. Let me make this clear, there is no excuse for the way a lot of black people act, but you have to realize that that is waht they are grown up with and taught. Its kind of like a kid being born into the KKK, while its mainly there fault for being racists, you have to put some of it on their upbringing, and until black people step up and refute these so called"black" actions and beliefs, then it will be the same.
Also your claim that white people are more technologically advanced and your implication that white people are innately smarter than blacks is completely and utterly retarded. Do you not realize that up to 1000 or so years ago Africa was for more 'technologically advanced that Europe, and then Europe began to take slaves from Africa to support their American colonies and that African villages were fine with their traditional village environments and the reason African is in such disarray right now is because of the rebel groups that have taken over and if you knew your facts then you would know that African immigrants that come to the United States are more successful that any other ethnic group including Europeans and Asians douche

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Hey man don't start firing up the hate, cause this is a delicate issue that generally shouldn't be discussed without restrictions, or else it will blow into a full blown flaming match.
Just take it easy on the insults or you will start a row and probably get this topic locked, you don't need to call people retards and idiots to make your point.

And in my opinion, all of society has a great level of poverty, crime and discrimination (rich against poor, black against white, christian against jew)
And its those who beleive they can achieve anything with passion and drive, who manage to overcome the obstacle of discrimination and reach their dreams (eg. Obama, Martin Luther and Nelson Mandela)

John_Bob
Veteran Member

messimaradona wrote:
What about poor white people? They are called "white trash" and nobody helps them; no White Advancement Programs for them. So you could say that being a poor black person is better. Also think about immigrants that can't even speak English and are dirt poor same thing goes for them. But I have a question...How come predominately white societies always have a more civilized and technologicaly advance society, we all started not knowing anything about technology back in medevilish times in our respective areas of the globe and (not to be racist) but the white people have came out on top I mean look at Europe and look at Africa. It's not like Europe got some kind of guide book on how to build great countries and be civilized. So my question is why couldn't Africa have been like Europe and be nations that prosper and are civilized? (btw, im not good at posting so the quote should end here)

Could you possibly be ignorant. First off, poor people of all races get help you idiot. Its not like when you get food stamps, they don't give you any because you are white. And here is my main point, people talk about how immigrants and Jews have gone from nothing to being successful, and i applaud them for that, but it is not the same for black people. You see, immigrants and other people came to American with the values of hard work, faith, and determination. And while this is black peoples fault, a lot of African American are not born and raised with these values. Children become what they see, and if as a child your whole life you see crime, drugs, violence, and laziness, then the unfortunate truth is that those are the values that become important to you. Not to say you have to abide by these values, but most likely, that is what you will become. And unfortunately, these people pass these same values down to their kids and the cycle continues. Let me make this clear, there is no excuse for the way a lot of black people act, but you have to realize that that is waht they are grown up with and taught. Its kind of like a kid being born into the KKK, while its mainly there fault for being racists, you have to put some of it on their upbringing, and until black people step up and refute these so called"black" actions and beliefs, then it will be the same.
Also your claim that white people are more technologically advanced and your implication that white people are innately smarter than blacks is completely and utterly retarded. Do you not realize that up to 1000 or so years ago Africa was for more 'technologically advanced that Europe, and then Europe began to take slaves from Africa to support their American colonies and that African villages were fine with their traditional village environments and the reason African is in such disarray right now is because of the rebel groups that have taken over and if you knew your facts then you would know that African immigrants that come to the United States are more successful that any other ethnic group including Europeans and Asians douche
First this post can mostly be summed up by something I already posted, as Nas said "American blacks the teenager of this world/ Give us twenty more years to grow up"

Second, where are the facts that prove that African immigrants are the most successful in America.