Black Racists

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
evo
Senior Member
Posts: 141
Joined: 07 Jan 2009, 18:20

Post

I thought this for many years but I have just recently found this article about a American comedian called Micheal Richards. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points....

Someone finally said it...
How many are actually paying attention to this?
There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian
Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then here are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White Boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' .. And that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger,
Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist. You say that Whites commit a lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?
You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET...

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists..

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance'
our Lives we'd be racists.
We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that?

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant . But any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students
Scholarships. You know we'd be racists..
There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US. Yet if there were 'White Colleges' That would be a racist college..
In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and20rights, you would call us
Racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racist!

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white
Police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.
I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?
If there's any black people reading this, I am not making a dig at you, I am not racist, I just hate how some black people take everything the wrong way. Like if I said to someone "he's black" then that would be taken as a rascist comment when it's a fact!

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

I don't have much to say about it beside I agree with this 100%. It's completely true. Running away from it is just ignorant. I don't want this to turn into a racist issue but I don't think you can argue this when you have people out there like Chris Rock and the like. A lot of performances is bashing on "whitey". I'm personally tired of it. I'm glad someone stood up and said something.
Image

xilog
Senior Member
Posts: 179
Joined: 24 Sep 2006, 16:26
Location: Solna, Sweden

Post

I kinda agree wit this. But I dont think it is ok for whites to go around and say 'nigga' to any black man they see, just because blacks say 'Caveman' to white people. But ur very right when it comes to everybody forgetting that it's not just white people who are racist.
Last sign:

Image


sign/ava by me

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

xilog wrote:I kinda agree wit this. But I dont think it is ok for whites to go around and say 'nigga' to any black man they see, just because blacks say 'Caveman' to white people. But ur very right when it comes to everybody forgetting that it's not just white people who are racist.
I'm not saying that every action of his was good but the idea of what he did was very right, he just happened to go about it poorly. I don't exactly know if Kramer was the right person for the task but I'm glad that he did. It was long overdue. He said what everyone was thinking but was too afraid to say.
Image

JG
New User
Posts: 21
Joined: 11 Sep 2008, 00:06

Post

The worst things about these kind of discussions is that nothing ever gets resolved. Of course black and white people should be equal and I can see where your both coming from.

nextlevel66
Veteran Member
Posts: 326
Joined: 07 Mar 2006, 00:49
Location: lumberton, NJ

Post

the reason balck ppl have the colleges just for black people or their own tv show is because theyve always been at the bottom compared to whites and many still are. the reason the "ghetto" is dangerous is because ( i cant remember the word but its when white ppl live in a town then a black person moves in then all the white ppl move out) thats exactly what happened and there were no black ppl in a high position to help this place that white ppl once lived in and no white ppl really cared until now which is why its so dangerous and filthy. those towns dominately black did not get any help, education was lowered. it became more filthy and there just wasnt anything to do until drugs were involved which is why violence ocvcurs so much in the ghetto. reason for blakcs calling white ppl names is because whites have been doing it blaks entire lives until everything started to change. and black pople still hold a grudge for what the white man has done to them which is why black ppl tend to make fun of whites and why many are racist. the thing is many of these black ppl arent racist they dont hate white ppl its not like they wanna lynch them its just they are still angry from the past.

this is really disorganized i just dont have much time and i wanted tyo say something. sorry i'll clean it up mayube later.
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

nextlevel66 wrote: reason for blakcs calling white ppl names is because whites have been doing it blaks entire lives until everything started to change. and black pople still hold a grudge for what the white man has done to them which is why black ppl tend to make fun of whites and why many are racist. the thing is many of these black ppl arent racist they dont hate white ppl its not like they wanna lynch them its just they are still angry from the past.
that doesn't make it right though. Blacks just target white people without taking into account those individual white people's personal history. For all they know they could've been relatives of those who helped in the movement for equal rights. Me, for example, I'm from Europe so none of my relatives had anything to do with that because we had our own problems back then. Does that stop black people from ridiculing and being racist toward me and people like me? No.
Yes, in the past, the white people who were here did bad things that are inexcusable. How does that justify actions of blacks toward whites today? It doesn't. There was nothing done against them because most weren't born when all this was going on. That's just an easy excuse for them to be racist toward whites.
Image

messimaradona
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 00:00

Post

OK, first off I am biracial but if you saw me you would think i was black. I consider myself to be more of a Republican and disagree greatly with the views of Jesse Jackson and the like, and think overall, black people are kind of a mess with most of it being their fault. Anyways, people must realize the roots of these organizations. 50 years ago, it was VERY hard for a black man to go to college other than a 'black college'. These school were the only opportunity for African Americans to reach higher level education, so you cannot equate that to having white colleges. Also, i think people are misinterpreting the label of black college, they are actually HISTORICALLY black colleges, its not like white people are not allowed to go there, and i think the black label is applied because of how significant that is to the history of the schools. This also holds true to other things such as the NAACP, which were necessary organizations until recently, and since racism has greatly declined( hell no is it gone) should these groups be abolished. And what is wrong with MLK day, it is not a holiday that symbolizes black people merely for the fact he is black, if anything it is a holiday that celebrates the unity and peace among the races. I think i'm runnig out of space so ill make a new post :D

messimaradona
Junior Member
Posts: 59
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 00:00

Post

IN regards to the name calling, you have too understand what the word nigger stands for. It is possibly the most offensive and hateful word you can call a black person.(black people call eachother niggas,not the same thing) Not to say it justifies for white name calling, but when serious it is soooo hateful. And honestly, it is a lot harder for black people to advance. I'm fortunate to have a family that emphasizes education and the such, but for people born into the ghetto what do they have? They are taught the wrong values, face extreme poverty, and become part of an unforgiving cycle. NOt to say that they don't have opportunities or they have excuses for being like that, because it is a LOT easier now then it was 50,40, even 10 years ago, but unless you witness or experience a situation first hand, it is pretty unfair and bigoted to make judgments like that

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

see I think that's not valid. It's just an easy way out. Everyone is their own individual. If they want to, they can do really good in school and get a scholarship (which there is plenty for people who come from ghetto neighborhoods. trust me, i've looked). If black people don't stand up and are determined to break the cycle of the past then there's nothing we can do. What is the government supposed to do? just help them out? what proof do they have that they'll maintain a city if it's built up? If they really want to get out of the ghetto, it's possible. It's happened before to a lot of people. It all comes down to will. Sure it's hard but trust me, it's much harder for immigrants to come here with absolutely nothing and on top of that not know the customs, which my family did. Now we're fairly successful. If we can do it, why can't black people?
Image

Nat_H
Veteran Member
Posts: 1559
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 18:03

Post

soccer11 wrote:see I think that's not valid. It's just an easy way out. Everyone is their own individual. If they want to, they can do really good in school and get a scholarship (which there is plenty for people who come from ghetto neighborhoods. trust me, i've looked). If black people don't stand up and are determined to break the cycle of the past then there's nothing we can do. What is the government supposed to do? just help them out? what proof do they have that they'll maintain a city if it's built up? If they really want to get out of the ghetto, it's possible. It's happened before to a lot of people. It all comes down to will. Sure it's hard but trust me, it's much harder for immigrants to come here with absolutely nothing and on top of that not know the customs, which my family did. Now we're fairly successful. If we can do it, why can't black people?
I agree with you but keep in mind that neither us nor our immigrant ancestors were in the position black people were 45 years ago. I'd like to say they should be over it by now....'cause there's still some bitterness, but part of me thinks maybe it's not that easy. Another thing is there is still a lot of racism and white supremacy down South.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

Nat_H wrote:
soccer11 wrote:see I think that's not valid. It's just an easy way out. Everyone is their own individual. If they want to, they can do really good in school and get a scholarship (which there is plenty for people who come from ghetto neighborhoods. trust me, i've looked). If black people don't stand up and are determined to break the cycle of the past then there's nothing we can do. What is the government supposed to do? just help them out? what proof do they have that they'll maintain a city if it's built up? If they really want to get out of the ghetto, it's possible. It's happened before to a lot of people. It all comes down to will. Sure it's hard but trust me, it's much harder for immigrants to come here with absolutely nothing and on top of that not know the customs, which my family did. Now we're fairly successful. If we can do it, why can't black people?
I agree with you but keep in mind that neither us nor our immigrant ancestors were in the position black people were 45 years ago. I'd like to say they should be over it by now....'cause there's still some bitterness, but part of me thinks maybe it's not that easy. Another thing is there is still a lot of racism and white supremacy down South.
there will always be racism. black people scream about racist whitey's when that in itself is racist. Black people don't want racism to stop, they want racism to stop against them.
my family and I were dirt poor 18 years ago when we came to this country, now I'd say we're very comfortable, upper middle class. if we, and a lot of our friends, could do that in such a short time period, what's holding them back? It just pisses me off when they say how hard it is because I'm well aware of how hard it is to build up economic status. Yes, there is racism against blacks in jobs but not nearly as much as is claimed to be.
Image

John_Bob
Veteran Member
Posts: 395
Joined: 05 Aug 2007, 04:43

Post

When it comes to people arguing that blacks have a lack of opportunity in America and that racism against them stops them from being successful is not a good excuse, look at the Jews, throughout history they have always been persecuted but they are still around and many are the most successful people in America. This does not mean I support the suppression of black advancement but instead I think that as Nas said "American blacks the
teenager of this world/ Give us twenty more years to grow up"

Second, how can anyone even attempt to justify racism. Every group has been persecuted at some time, it's just that African Americans are one of the most recent groups, so saying that past racism justifies today's racism is pointless.

Third, racism is inevitably linked with history. Both can not exist without the other and as recorded history will not disappear in the near future neither will racism.

INTER1908
Veteran Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 06 Oct 2008, 04:37

Post

soccer11 wrote:see I think that's not valid. It's just an easy way out. Everyone is their own individual. If they want to, they can do really good in school and get a scholarship (which there is plenty for people who come from ghetto neighborhoods. trust me, i've looked). If black people don't stand up and are determined to break the cycle of the past then there's nothing we can do. What is the government supposed to do? just help them out? what proof do they have that they'll maintain a city if it's built up? If they really want to get out of the ghetto, it's possible. It's happened before to a lot of people. It all comes down to will. Sure it's hard but trust me, it's much harder for immigrants to come here with absolutely nothing and on top of that not know the customs, which my family did. Now we're fairly successful. If we can do it, why can't black people?
I was going to make the Immigrant point but you beat me to the punch. I agree completely with your statement. I am in a highschool that is 100% white so I can't really argue in this issue. (there used to be really bad KKK in my town.)
Image
Made by 2Brown.

xilog
Senior Member
Posts: 179
Joined: 24 Sep 2006, 16:26
Location: Solna, Sweden

Post

messimaradona wrote:IN regards to the name calling, you have too understand what the word nigger stands for. It is possibly the most offensive and hateful word you can call a black person.(black people call eachother niggas,not the same thing) Not to say it justifies for white name calling, but when serious it is soooo hateful. And honestly, it is a lot harder for black people to advance. I'm fortunate to have a family that emphasizes education and the such, but for people born into the ghetto what do they have? They are taught the wrong values, face extreme poverty, and become part of an unforgiving cycle. NOt to say that they don't have opportunities or they have excuses for being like that, because it is a LOT easier now then it was 50,40, even 10 years ago, but unless you witness or experience a situation first hand, it is pretty unfair and bigoted to make judgments like that
Yep I totally agree with that. "Nigger" is a much more hateful name than whitey. And also, very many tv channels are WET (White entertainment television) without calling theirself WET. The reason they have "black tv channels" and all of that is bcause black people dont get as much oportunitys as white.
Last sign:

Image


sign/ava by me

Post Reply