Expert Football FC (ps3)

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

ok,so we created this team i think it was a week or 2 ago,and they are isues with france's strikers which imo play VERY GOOD WITH GOOD ENOUGH PACE....so in this topic,ill give a week for members of the club to nominate a team..THE TEAM CANNOT BE ARSENAL,CHELSEA,LIVERPOOL,MANU,FULHAM OR ENGLAND.....u know what,it should be a national team,but not england,then after that week when the nominations are done,ef,not club members will vote,france strikers(whom i played as every match i played and scored)play very good and the speed is fast enough.....i friggin love playing wid benzema,he always rise higher that defenders for header

oh and btw,members of the club that arent on www.expertfootball.com ,we have to get them on this site,becuase the idea is to be for ef members so i think we need to get them to this site...and carolan and inter...friggin post ideas,we made this club together :P
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Evan
Veteran Member

Woah I didn't mean to piss anybody off it was just my opinion that they aren't fast enough (that being said, I have only played 2 matches and I didn't have another player controlling the other striker so it was just me, maybe it would make a difference if Tevez was controlling Benzema while I use Henry)...but if you guys all want to keep France that's fine, you all made the club. :wink: I just thought it would be cooler to use a club than a national team. Umm...well I say we use Spain. Villa and Torres is a deadly strike pair, and you have a great midfield with players like Xavi and Iniesta and Silva. But like I said, if everyone else wants France then I guess I should give it a chance (that rhimes.) 2 matches isn't enough I guess for me to decide if I like a team.

But moving on, I guess Tevez and I are strikers? I think that Carolan does well playing the "Any" position. But I think it would be better if we had 2 people playing "Any" and 2 strikers if we can get that many at one time.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Italy, Germany. Inter, I would allow Juventus so I could play as Chiellini.
Made by 2Brown.

Evan
Veteran Member

Yeah I would say Juventus if we are actually going to pick a club. Amauri+Del Piero=<3
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

Carolan18

Evan wrote:Woah I didn't mean to piss anybody off it was just my opinion that they aren't fast enough (that being said, I have only played 2 matches and I didn't have another player controlling the other striker so it was just me, maybe it would make a difference if Tevez was controlling Benzema while I use Henry)...but if you guys all want to keep France that's fine, you all made the club. :wink: I just thought it would be cooler to use a club than a national team. Umm...well I say we use Spain. Villa and Torres is a deadly strike pair, and you have a great midfield with players like Xavi and Iniesta and Silva. But like I said, if everyone else wants France then I guess I should give it a chance (that rhimes.) 2 matches isn't enough I guess for me to decide if I like a team.

But moving on, I guess Tevez and I are strikers? I think that Carolan does well playing the "Any" position. But I think it would be better if we had 2 people playing "Any" and 2 strikers if we can get that many at one time.
MY, Brother. You didnt make any one mad. Dont worry. The only thing I dont like about Spain is that They dont have quite as good of a Defence as france. But I think they are a solid team, I WILL NOT PLAY AS ENGLAND as an Irishmen Its against my morales

Italy would be fine I guess, I know that GeRdEs will be fine with that.
If we pick a Club team I think either Chelsea or Liverpool would be a great choice. I like them both more then Juve (for a choice)

But I vote for Spain
I just like them, and they are really good

EDIT Inter... You send me a message on the PS3 about what team you think you can play the best defence on, because you are an AMAZING defende..... just thought I would put that out there
Last edited by Carolan18 on 03 Jan 2009, 03:32, edited 3 times in total.
Credit to Xilog

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Hey what about Argentina? They're sick everywhere and will certainly be fast enough.
God damn brewery!!!

Ellzo

Club team = Bayern - They have Ribery, Toni, Klose, Ze Roberto, Dimechelis and more

International = Portugal - Ronaldo, Quaresma (i think), and the legendary goalkeeper QUIM!
Some are born great, others achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them

mpcarres14
Veteran Member

Yeah Bayern is a good pick. Portugal without ladyboy would be great as well, but he's so damn good in the game (I hate playing other people as they always choose Man U, and since I'm Arsenal whose players are way too slow in the game Ronaldo and Rooney always just sprint by my defenders like it's no big deal.)
God damn brewery!!!

INTER1908
Veteran Member

mpcarres14 wrote:Yeah Bayern is a good pick. Portugal without ladyboy would be great as well, but he's so damn good in the game (I hate playing other people as they always choose Man U, and since I'm Arsenal whose players are way too slow in the game Ronaldo and Rooney always just sprint by my defenders like it's no big deal.)
Arsenal's defence is amazing. I think. I refuse to play with Portugal, i'm sorry, I really am. But I can't do it.

As long as a team (besides Portugal) has a decent centre back than I don't mind what team.
Made by 2Brown.

Evan
Veteran Member

Juve's defense is amazing. Chiellini. The end. No but seriously, they have Amauri (Power, speed, and finishing), Del Piero (A quickster who can score and set Amauri up), Nedved (dang he's fast in the game), Camoranesi, Chiellini, and BUFFON! I say we pick them. Over any national team.

Carolan18

I think I found a great way to settle who I really think is the best pick(for me)

I Player 1 game with each of these teams, against Man U and then against England in 5 min halves and with no Extra time(Clubs mode rule) on Legendary difficulty

the teams were the scores were(united first,then Englan
Spain 2-0 1-0
Italy 2-1 2=2
Bayern 3-3 2-1
France 2-1 3-1
and Juve 2-2 2-2

Now I am not used to Juve, so I may be biased against them but. I found that SPAIN would fit the criteria the best, Inter gets Puyoll an AMAZING center back. Marv the Mack :D gets Villa who plays alot like benzema just alitlle faster and with better finishing,(but doesnt win as many headers) and EVAN gets wonder boy :)
also JoeyJiggz gets a center mid that has alot of the same qualitys as Nasri in Fabregass, Gerdes gets a Great outside mid in Silla and I get Ramos to do tricks on the wing. those are the people that I ussaly play with so That why I came to those conclusions.

So yea, I think they are a good, neutral choice
Credit to Xilog

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Spain is fine but how do we change clubs without making a whole new club? Italy is a weird team to use actually, I run the 1-4-3-2 with them. 1 sweeper, 2 centre backs, 2 wing backs, 1 defensive mid, 2 cm, and 2 strikers. What I do with them is try to mirror the old Catenaccio (doorbolt) system that they ran back around the 1958 World Cup. They are an awkward team because they don't actually mesh like other teams you kind of have to force them together like hitting a nail in a board lol.
Made by 2Brown.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

evan,u didnt piss nay one off bro,its all cool.....i dont like spain,becuase they dont have quiet the fastest CM...my nominees are, portugal(with quaresma and simoa on the wing and ronaldo in strike..lone striker),italy,although they are slow they will be alright,argentina because thats my favourite international team,i will not play as manu,liverpool,arsenal or fulham..........germany is too slow

btw,evan,dont worry about who created the team..i made everyone a manager so basically,u can do what ever u like,just dont drop me from the team :wink:

and btw,i got banned last night because i had to leave home at a certain time,but ws late because i was playing be a pro(carolan,the match when i scored 2..YEA!!3 games wid out scoring then i score 2),so ill have to try to get back on,ill have to be nice and ask her if i can get off that ban,its friggin annoying,i want to be online as i am typing but,jeez

now the reason why i liked france..anelka,acceleration i think 90 and sprint speed i think also 90..ben arfa who i start when i am captain..sprint speed 91..i havent checked henry as yet,but there is speed where u want it,on the wing and up front,so after all that,i think my nominee will be argentina or portugal..but ill have to study portugal to get a good strong field that either has attacking mids,or 2 strikers

EDIT,how about manchester city...crap manunited eh?,jeez,lol
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Ellzo

im fine with spain

also, i made a BAP player, hes at the moment playing for FC Vaduz :D how do i make him my Arena Player?
Some are born great, others achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

k,my mom let me off my ban but she might only let me play for a bit,shall we cut out the week and just turn the team to chelsea i mean spain
Oh crap,missed me bus!!