jingle bells jingle bells batman smells

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

xilog wrote:
arsenalfc08 wrote:
xilog wrote:We swedes celebrate christmas on the 24 december, so Ive already gotten my presents... And Yay! I got a wii! I never thought I was going to get that, so I almost didnt bother to say that I wanted one... Im so happy lol :D
I got a wii too and the wii fit. I'm setting it up right now. It looks like a lot of fun.

I also got a garmin gps navigation system. It's the perfect gift for me! I love it, now I will never get lost. LOL one I got lost and my mom was trying to direct me home from the cell phone. It should haven taken me 20 minutes but withe me it took me 1 hour to get home. I belive I missed my exit and had to go the long way LOL. This is a great gift.
haha so u got the wii fit u found in the closet :D
yep. I just played it for a while it's really fun.

I also got Wall-e on DVD. My mom knows me so well. I was so excited when I got it. It's a great movie.

mint
EF Drug Baron

i got a new tv that i thought i was going to get so im happy, i also got loads of liverpool stuff, two new footballs, a football quotation book, a history of football book and a one that s called a footypedia lol, i also got some dvds, cds, lots of chocolate and some new clothes.

MERRY CHRISTMAS
i was made to ignite

Zlatan5
Veteran Member

Got like 500 bucks. Some new cologne. And some field gloves. I am getting a new HD Camcorder, hopefully. I also got two cashmere sweaters. And some Jeans. I honestly liked it better when i was smaller and got fatty amounts of toys haha. :lol:

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

i didnt want anything much for Christmas really(i never want more that 2 things actually),i only wanted 007 quantom of solace for ps3(got that,its awesome) and a pair of boots,probably powerswerves or laser 2s or something,wont be getting boots,for Christmas,but i should be getting in the near future,we will have to wait and see
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

mufc21
Veteran Member

arsenalfc08 wrote:
mufc21 wrote:Ahh christmas, the best time of the year. I really miss those family christmases where we all watch christmas movies together, have some parties and eat lots of christmas junk. Also on christmas eve we would go to one of my grandparents house for a celebration and then on christmas day we would go to my other grandparents.

Man Im gonna miss that now that Im in Spain without any family near me. I know its worth it to be in Spain but its still kinda upsetting not being with your family for christmas. I dont even realise its 2 days till christmas. Ill try to get in the spirit but hopefully I can do that before christmas day.

Anyway for christmas I know im getting a size 2 football and im not sure what else. Thats gonna be sweet playing with that ball. No video games, I really dont like that stuff; rather be playing football. Also my main presents were the ticket over to Spain in November so that I could play football and a ticket to England to visit my dad on the 29th. A ball and a visit to see my dad is all I need for christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a great one.
How is Spain going? Any luck yet with any teams? I hope you have a good holiday. Try calling or emailing your family, I'm sure they'd love to hear from you.
Yeah i made the youth team of a tercera division team so a professional team but i want to move up as soon as possible.Thanks for the wishes and same to you. Happy holidays! Ive talked to my family, the homesickness left a long time ago. The first days are the hardest. You look at yourself and wonder if you made the right decision. I know for sure I have now so its all good. Just got to keep progressing.

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

I got Gears of War 2, a Buffalo Bills replica jersey, a Nike hoodie, some new jeans, The Dark Knight DVD, Nike winter cap, and some money.

It was a good Christmas this year.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

I GOT:

- Adidas Firebird Track Pants- EVERYBODY SHOULD OWN THESE

- Adidas Pants

- Sweet Ass jacket

- Bayern Munich Away Jersey

- Sony I-pod Speakers

- $15 iTunes Gift Card

- $15 Starbucks Gift Card

- Check for $105

- 4 CD's

- Soccer book

- 2 other books

- Sweet treats :mrgreen:

So it was a good Christmas ^^
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

i got.....

-an iPod touch the new 16 gb

-an authentic MUFC Roanldo jersey

-an XL speed chute and a speed and agility ladder

- 150 bucks

-The Dark Knight BluRay

-and some clothes and gift cards
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

mrbeankid22

I didn't really ask for anything but I was surprised my family actually bought me this stuff.

- $200 Cash
- Nike Pants
- AE Cap-Beanie
- AE Necklace
- Pull Up Bar
- Sweet 22in LCD for my Comp.
- Assorted Sweets

Oh and, I with my own money pre-xmas, I thought it was a great deal - 2 Nike Pro Ultimate Long Sleeves, 2 Nike Federation Socks, and Nike Pro Ultimate Sliders for $97 total on Nike.com with their 30% off + Clearance + Free Shipping Sale :D

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

nice to see the bought u $200 :wink: :P
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

NewBornProdigy
Admin

This X-mas I got:

-€65 (Which is turning into Citron Steams)
-An 8G I-Touch
-A Football
-2 Books from expert (both the same :lol:)
-A Dinner with my ma and da

Was really happy this X-mas

BGbeast23
Veteran Member

mrbeankid22 wrote:I didn't really ask for anything but I was surprised my family actually bought me this stuff.

- $200 Cash
- Nike Pants
- AE Cap-Beanie
- AE Necklace
- Pull Up Bar
- Sweet 22in LCD for my Comp.
- Assorted Sweets

Oh and, I with my own money pre-xmas, I thought it was a great deal - 2 Nike Pro Ultimate Long Sleeves, 2 Nike Federation Socks, and Nike Pro Ultimate Sliders for $97 total on Nike.com with their 30% off + Clearance + Free Shipping Sale :D
I know it's a little late, but how are those Fed. socks? I'm thinking of getting some to use as game socks for club.

dhs

I have the federation socks and I love them they have a large difference in material between the foot and the rest of the sock, the foot is like a really nice cotten sock, with the calf is very breathable they are great