jingle bells jingle bells batman smells

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
mint
EF Drug Baron

Seen as though tis nearing christmas day i thought we should have a christmas thread, in here you can discuss your fave xmas songs, cool gifts/presents you want or are getting.

also if anyone wants to post xmas pics, as in trees decorations etc do so.

i think i may be getting a new plasma telly which is good cos my tv at the moment is ancient lol.
Last edited by mint on 01 Dec 2008, 22:58, edited 1 time in total.
i was made to ignite

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

To be honest I really don't want anything for Christmas. The only thing I asked for was Gears of War 2 and that's it. I usually only get a few gifts for Christmas which for the most part are clothes.

bsc
Veteran Member

I'm tryin to get some CD's or some music related t-shirts! im not sure which shirts i want, but i definately wanna get In Ghost Colours by Cut Copy! (i get my music legally lol) ;)
Image Image
And the dreams that you dare to dream, really do come true

mint
EF Drug Baron

downloading songs off lime wire isn't legal i dont think lol.
i was made to ignite

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

I am getting:

- A bayern munich jersey

- Kick ass jacket

- OTHER STUFF???
Last edited by chicagofirefan on 21 Dec 2008, 22:26, edited 1 time in total.
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

powell
English Meister

Well for xmas i pretty no i have:

sony erickson w910i
ipod nano (slim one)
Liverpool green shirt and Wales football shirt.
Money for clothes.
Couple of DVD's
Fifa 09
Cod:WoW
Maybe a bundle of driving lessons paid for.
and a few more things, like little things and such

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Really the only thing I wanted is a Wii. I played it at a friends house and its fun plus it will complete the video game collection. Between me and my brother we have all the video game consoles (I know I got the Wii as my dad already told me LOL).

Other than that I don't need anything. I'll mostly likely ask for clothes, can't have enough, or gift cards to certain stores, it just easier when I can pick out what clothes I want.

I'm going to make kick ass christmas cookies to give as gifts to family and friends. This year i'm getting my 5 year old cousin something really cool. He deserves something good this year, I usually get him books but being 5 is a good age, he's entitled to something cool. I'm thinking eiher Wall-e on DVD, maybe some cool action figues,etc. I'm buying his baby sister a teddy bear like I had when i was born. Just like the one my grandpa gave me.

I got a lot of stuff to decorate my apartment. Little trees to put around,the nativity scene,some lights.

I was jamming to some christmas songs on the way home today. It's a 40 minute drive to my house (I was at my moms last night), had the radio cranked LOL,good times. I think i'm going to start watching some Christmas movies, like ELF and Christmas Vacation (thats a tradition in my family, watch it every Christmas eve).

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

WHAT SHOULD I GET??????????????????

My mom said she will spend $100 on my gifts. So far i have on the list a $15 starbucks giftcard.

WHAT SHOULD I GET WITH THE OTHER $85? I HAVE PRESENT BLOCK!

not money, would waste it all. Want material stuff

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Mother of God, I actually thought about it and I couldn't think of anything you could get...My christmas spirit is all gone..
Made by 2Brown.

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

chicagofirefan wrote:HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP

WHAT SHOULD I GET??????????????????

My mom said she will spend $100 on my gifts. So far i have on the list a $15 starbucks giftcard.

WHAT SHOULD I GET WITH THE OTHER $85? I HAVE PRESENT BLOCK!

not money, would waste it all. Want material stuff
Soccer jersies,new boots,video games? It's kind of late though so you should probably get something that you can find in the store.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

I am getting some Logitech speakers for my ipod :mrgreen:

united10
Veteran Member

im getting an xbox 360
fifa 09
call of duty 4
and probably alot of money which i hope to spend on the new black and red vapors

soccer11
Admin

I don't know how many more Child Christmases I have left now that I'm 18 and in college. I assume it's dwindling down though.
I'm getting a coat from Hollister
some movies
money
some other clothes
I'm not sure what else. There's always some surprise thrown in.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

soccer11 wrote:I don't know how many more Child Christmases I have left now that I'm 18 and in college. I assume it's dwindling down though.
I'm getting a coat from Hollister
some movies
money
some other clothes
I'm not sure what else. There's always some surprise thrown in.
That's a sad day...That's when you start buying your own christmas present.
Made by 2Brown.

JG
New User

I never request anything for Christmas. For past 2 or 3 years I have been giving more gifts than receiving. Ever since I stopped playing video games regularly I am pretty much just playing football or freestyle the whole time anyway so all I need is clothes which I usually get anyway. I wouldn't say no to a ps3 though! Except I never asked for one I don't think I'd have the time anyway. I only use computers now for organising work through email and occasionally reading this forum or a freestyle one.