Fifa on Wii

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Anymi
Veteran Member

Why does wii graphics suck on fifa compared to xbox360 and ps3. Will they ever make it look as good?

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

I don't think the Wii is about "good graphics", its more of a fun,type of game system. The graphics of hte games aren't meant to be "next gen" or really good.

mint
EF Drug Baron

arsenalfc08 wrote:I don't think the Wii is about "good graphics", its more of a fun,type of game system. The graphics of hte games aren't meant to be "next gen" or really good.
yeah the wii is like a fun games console for mainly kids that focuses more on entertainment then anything else, so they wont focus on graphics as much.
i was made to ignite

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

its because wii isnt supposed to be a good graphical game system,just for fun,i hate wiis,they are a waste,they cant do nothing but play games
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

INTER1908
Veteran Member

Not true, they can check the weather.

canadianfootballer

it doesn't matter if the graphics "suck" if ur looking to go anywhere in football you shouldn't be so concerned about petty things like graphics on videogame systems.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

canadianfootballer wrote:it doesn't matter if the graphics "suck" if ur looking to go anywhere in football you shouldn't be so concerned about petty things like graphics on videogame systems.
but in this section we r not talking about making it anywhere in football,we talk about video games...we have lives outside football u know
Oh crap,missed me bus!!