What will you b doing in the future ?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
ronaldoR7

What will you b doing in the future ?

Post by ronaldoR7 »

Ok , um i jsut want to see what people what people want to be when they grow up other than going/becoming a pro in soccer so its kinda like a backup plan for those who don;t make it to professional soccer .

Ok ill start it off , i think if i don't make it to pro - soccer i would want to get a good UAI n be a dentist or maybe the physio -pherapy job i kinda like massaging people :P .

Work Hard , And You Can Over Come Anything . Don't Work Hard, And You Won't Achieve Anything .
Credit to Messi19
iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Re: What will you b doing in the future ?

Post by iwannagopro »

ronaldoR7 wrote:Ok , um i jsut want to see what people what people want to be when they grow up other than going/becoming a pro in soccer so its kinda like a backup plan for those who don;t make it to professional soccer .

Ok ill start it off , i think if i don't make it to pro - soccer i would want to get a good UAI n be a dentist or maybe the physio -pherapy job i kinda like massaging people :P .

Work Hard , And You Can Over Come Anything . Don't Work Hard, And You Won't Achieve Anything .
Credit to Messi19
Will you provide happy endings?
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

haha why ofcourse .
but you didnt answr the question . :o
shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha »

well I am going to the caribbean this january to become a professional rastafarian.

Nah just kidding, its to learn how to stitch "yee Adeel was here!" in a patient after a successful operation.
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

lol im like totall confuseed
wat job is that :P
iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Post by iwannagopro »

shahensha wrote:well I am going to the caribbean this january to become a professional rastafarian.

Nah just kidding, its to learn how to stitch "yee Adeel was here!" in a patient after a successful operation.
INTER1908
Veteran Member

Post by INTER1908 »

It would be sweet to work for the CIA, too bad you have to be almost genius....They have the requirements on thier websites.
Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz »

Their requirements are obviously not up to their standard. To get pulled into the CIA or "special ops" or "special forces", you'd probably be hand-picked out of police academy, cuz they don't let nobodies run in anymore. You'd have to be exceptionally fit and show exceptional leadership and all that jazz.

For me, I'm trying to decide which 2 to take up in uni: psychology, kinesiology, physical education and/or law. Of course, I'll be going out for varsity team and intermurals every year :wink:
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

I will have my own sports radio show one day or a comedy news program, kind of like jon stewart.
INTER1908
Veteran Member

Post by INTER1908 »

Lol S11 you'd be good at that, good times in the Obama Thread, and what is kinesiology again?
soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 »

INTER1908 wrote:Lol S11 you'd be good at that, good times in the Obama Thread, and what is kinesiology again?
ha yea that's kind of what I was thinking. I would give the only truly unbiased political view in the nation.
Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Post by Kakasgotskillz »

Like muscle and bone studies, how exercises work and how muscles work and stuff, so anything from physiotherapy to massage therapist to iuno... like a coach? It's like a combination of physical education and science.
INTER1908
Veteran Member

Post by INTER1908 »

Yeah that sounds like a good career, being a trainer or something would be cool. And Jon Stewart is pretty good.
shahensha
Veteran Member

Post by shahensha »

ronaldoR7 wrote:lol im like totall confuseed
wat job is that :P
Surgeon. I gotta maintain the stereotype of my people lol
iwannagopro wrote:
shahensha wrote:well I am going to the caribbean this january to become a professional rastafarian.

lmao exactly
ronaldoR7

Post by ronaldoR7 »

oh lol i seee
i see some very nice carrer choices
i like your carreer choice kaka :lol: