Barack Obama

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Post Reply

Would you not vote for Barack Obama based on race?

Yes.
10
22%
No.
36
78%
 
Total votes: 46

Ellzo
Senior Member
Posts: 144
Joined: 22 Jun 2008, 19:15

Post

I'm just happy Bush is gone and hopefully we can move on from all the crap he put us through. I really want this war to end or at least start looking for Bin Laden again, thats the whole reason we went to war because he was the one behind 9/11. I don't think we even have people looking for him, granted he is sneaky but still we should be looking for him.[/quote]

every1 in my skl (in england) wanted obama to win

and bush went to war for no reason, its an illegal war
Some are born great, others achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them

Image

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

arsenalfc08 wrote: I don't know if he would have recieved sympathy votes because she died. Thats kinda stupid to vote for him because someone died.
well a lot of people only voted for him because he's black. Isn't that an equally stupid reason?

trust me, America is filled with weak-minded people. I'm sure some voted for him because of that.
Image

Clumsylegs
Veteran Member
Posts: 346
Joined: 14 Jul 2007, 16:33

Post

Image

Fake or not, what do you think?
Image

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

that looks about right, to be honest, but they're probably not accurate because I want to know who took those tests. I know I didn't.
Image

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member
Posts: 2117
Joined: 03 Jul 2007, 20:34

Post

Never taken an iq test. My psych proffesor last year spent a class talking about them. He says their useless.

Nat_H
Veteran Member
Posts: 1559
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 18:03

Post

That chart looks really dumb, but what can I say?

Here's a funny story: I was listening to the radio and they had callers calling in about what/why they voted for who they voted for...so a McCain supporter called in and said (I paraphrase): "I was undecided about who to vote for going into this week, but the Obama campaign kept calling me every day around dinner time and it bugged me a lot...that pretty much tipped the scales in favor of McCain"

LOL

I really wasn't wanting Obama to be prez...but he will be so I might as well live with it.

INTER1908
Veteran Member
Posts: 917
Joined: 06 Oct 2008, 04:37

Post

WTF? I live in Oklahoma, what the hell people here are not THAT stupid.

ratherton
Veteran Member
Posts: 2872
Joined: 29 Oct 2005, 18:41

Post

INTER1908 wrote:WTF? I live in Oklahoma, what the hell people here are not THAT stupid.
Stupid people are everywhere.

Nat_H
Veteran Member
Posts: 1559
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 18:03

Post

INTER1908 wrote:WTF? I live in Oklahoma, what the hell people here are not THAT stupid.
For the record...90 IQ isn't THAT bad...I think stupid level would be 60

brettchelsea9
Senior Member
Posts: 250
Joined: 05 Sep 2008, 21:51

Post

i live in SC and i am not the best in my class the people here are really smart. But i just moved here and i lived in NJ which is 111 and i was the smartest in my class. those are not acurate
Image
sig made by me!

nextlevel66
Veteran Member
Posts: 326
Joined: 07 Mar 2006, 00:49
Location: lumberton, NJ

Post

race ended up not being a huge factor in the race. cnn was doing their analyzes and stuff and they were able to prove that race was not going to be an issue.
My dream is to go pro and nothing or anyone will get in the way.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman
Posts: 2801
Joined: 23 Jul 2006, 19:39
Location: San Francisco, CA

Post

Nat_H wrote:
INTER1908 wrote:WTF? I live in Oklahoma, what the hell people here are not THAT stupid.
For the record...90 IQ isn't THAT bad...I think stupid level would be 60
90 IQ is pretty bad man. Below 80 points is considered mental retardation.

Edit: I just checked up on the stats; I stand corrected. 70 points is the cutoff for mental retardation.
Last edited by iwannagopro on 07 Nov 2008, 00:04, edited 1 time in total.

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

nextlevel66 wrote:race ended up not being a huge factor in the race. cnn was doing their analyzes and stuff and they were able to prove that race was not going to be an issue.
funny, i hear the opposite. something like 95% of blacks voted for obama. I'm not 100% sure if that figure is correct but it wouldn't surprise me.
brettchelsea9 wrote:i live in SC and i am not the best in my class the people here are really smart. But i just moved here and i lived in NJ which is 111 and i was the smartest in my class. those are not acurate
so you're basing an entire states IQ on your one personal experience?
Image

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2958
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

soccer11 wrote:
nextlevel66 wrote:race ended up not being a huge factor in the race. cnn was doing their analyzes and stuff and they were able to prove that race was not going to be an issue.
funny, i hear the opposite. something like 95% of blacks voted for obama. I'm not 100% sure if that figure is correct but it wouldn't surprise me.
Yes you're correct. I was reading USA Today yesterday and it showed the statistics and 95% of African American who participated in the election voted for Obama.
Image

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

Croatianblood1 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:
nextlevel66 wrote:race ended up not being a huge factor in the race. cnn was doing their analyzes and stuff and they were able to prove that race was not going to be an issue.
funny, i hear the opposite. something like 95% of blacks voted for obama. I'm not 100% sure if that figure is correct but it wouldn't surprise me.
Yes you're correct. I was reading USA Today yesterday and it showed the statistics and 95% of African American who participated in the election voted for Obama.
thank you for the justification. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw it. Now, you can't say that race didn't play a factor with numbers like that.
Image

Post Reply