fifa 09 cover

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
canadianfootballer
Senior Member
Posts: 104
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 22:03

Post

manutd10 wrote:Ronaldinho and Guillermo Ochoa for the US version.


Image


nooooooooooooooooooooo not ronaldinho again lol even though hes one of my favourite players why him again?

MUFC1994
Veteran Member
Posts: 1227
Joined: 30 Jun 2008, 17:30

Post

i think it shuld be torres and CR7...imo


cuz ronaldinho played crap last year and he still gets on the cover....also i think it shuld be the whole ManU team holding the CL trophy...

canadianfootballer
Senior Member
Posts: 104
Joined: 26 Dec 2007, 22:03

Post

MUFC1994 wrote:i think it shuld be torres and CR7...imo


cuz ronaldinho played crap last year and he still gets on the cover....also i think it shuld be the whole ManU team holding the CL trophy...
i would have thought messi and kaka would be on it since they are the BEST ronnies still probably in the top 10 in the world but not #1 anymore

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2959
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

canadianfootballer wrote:
MUFC1994 wrote:i think it shuld be torres and CR7...imo


cuz ronaldinho played crap last year and he still gets on the cover....also i think it shuld be the whole ManU team holding the CL trophy...
i would have thought messi and kaka would be on it since they are the BEST ronnies still probably in the top 10 in the world but not #1 anymore
Yeah that would be a good cover since both Kaka and Messi are playing some brilliant football as of lately. But there are so many other players that are better than Ronaldinho that deserve the cover.
Image

arcbee007
New User
Posts: 7
Joined: 31 Jan 2007, 15:48

Post

How about Thierry Henry!!!
:lol: :lol:
Image
"I what people to remember my name" - Thierry Henry
"Theres nothing Im scared of in football."- Thierry Henry

CanadianGiggs11
Junior Member
Posts: 51
Joined: 17 Jul 2007, 05:46

Post

I don't know, I looked up Fifa 09 and i saw a different cover. That cover that was just posted looks really lame, they would of done better with it.

powell
English Meister
Posts: 3941
Joined: 03 Mar 2006, 20:59
Location: england

Post

MUFC1994 wrote:also i think it shuld be the whole ManU team holding the CL trophy...
Yeh i think the whole zenit st petersburg team shuld be holding the UEFA throphy aswell.

ivanjm422
Junior Member
Posts: 76
Joined: 18 Jun 2008, 19:37

Post

take a look at this..

same people on the cover.. maybee they have a contract with EA or something
http://www.ebgames.com/Catalog/ProductD ... t_id=71397
Image

Davidson9
Veteran Member
Posts: 4471
Joined: 27 Aug 2007, 18:41

Post

Pretty nice to see Maurice Edu on there, with the TFC badge in full view. :)

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member
Posts: 2959
Joined: 25 May 2005, 21:36
Location: New York, USA

Post

Its official:
Maurice Edu, Ronaldinho, Guillermo Ochoa FIFA 09 Cover Athletes

http://sports.ign.com/articles/896/896597p1.html
Image

messi19
Veteran Member
Posts: 883
Joined: 21 Mar 2008, 05:36

Post

Why have Ronaldinho? He's done fu** all last season. He dosnt deserve to be on the new FIFA cover, Torres or Messi should be on it.
Image

Image

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

he must have some kind of endorsement deal with EA. i think thierry henry had one too a while back because he was on consecutive FIFA covers if i'm not mistaken.
Image

Nat_H
Veteran Member
Posts: 1559
Joined: 11 Jun 2008, 18:03

Post

Plus he is still one of the most recognizable players out there. The purpose of the cover is more for marketing than an award for the best players, that's how I see it.

messi19
Veteran Member
Posts: 883
Joined: 21 Mar 2008, 05:36

Post

soccer11 wrote:he must have some kind of endorsement deal with EA. i think thierry henry had one too a while back because he was on consecutive FIFA covers if i'm not mistaken.
Yeah your right soccer11. Henry was on the 2001 and 2002 FIFA covers.
Image

Image

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

soccer11
Admin
Posts: 4870
Joined: 24 Feb 2005, 23:40
Location: Michigan, USA

Post

messi19 wrote:
soccer11 wrote:he must have some kind of endorsement deal with EA. i think thierry henry had one too a while back because he was on consecutive FIFA covers if i'm not mistaken.
Yeah your right soccer11. Henry was on the 2001 and 2002 FIFA covers.
yea those are the years i thought too and that's really the only explanation. watch, ronaldinho could have the best season ever in the game's history this year and he might not get on it because his deal could've run out.
Image

Post Reply