fifa 09 cover

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
tevezaholic
Veteran Member

as u all know by now,im excited for the game,lol,this is just a topic asking who u want on the cover,why and what do want him doing(like if u just want him standing up,holding a ball etc.)

i want tevez on the cover because he is my favourite player and i am tired of seeing ronalteethso...i want tevez to be like in the middle of a celebration or something
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

copps75

anybody but ronaldiniho hes been on the last what? 7 covers in a row, or c ronaldo, just dont what to see that face on there either
Berlin Here We Come

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Nasri in an Arsenal shirt, and Benzema.

Maybe dos Santos in a Spurs shirt too.

Nat_H
Veteran Member

Don't really care 'cause I'm not gonna buy the game but based on how EA works it's prob. gonna be C Ronaldo.

fourstar2

You guys think C. Rolado will be on the cover if fifa 2009? He was on the cover of PES. I don't see it happening.

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

i think it will be someone from manu or chelsea because of the ucl final...probably a team on one side and another on the next...or just manu cause they won.
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

Nat_H
Veteran Member

C Ronaldo has just been the best player (statistics and trophy-wise) this past year. That's all EA really looks at. I can see Torres on it maybe.

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

I would like to see Ballack on the cover while dribbling. i dont think they would put a US player on but it would be cool w/ Donovan on it. if one of these peopla was just on some cover sry didnt know.
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

why wouldnt they put an american on...altidore was on 08's
Oh crap,missed me bus!!

mrbeankid22

Well Fifa usually puts the following on a US cover.

One American
One South American (Usually Mexican)
One European

My call:

Dempsey
Torres, Kaka, or possibly C. Ronaldo
Messi or Carlos Vela. (If they put Kaka, then no Messi).

EDIT: Possibly Beckham can be thrown into the mix after is huge popularity in the states.

d_wade3

mrbeankid22 wrote:Well Fifa usually puts the following on a US cover.

One American
One European

My call:

Dempsey

EDIT: Possibly Beckham can be thrown into the mix after is huge popularity in the states.
you do know that torres is from spain right? lol

chicagofirefan
Veteran Member

d_wade3 wrote:

One American
One European

My call:

Dempsey

HAHAHA

well if they did the one american,one south american and one european i would want it to be:

American: Donovan
South American: Messi
European:Ballack or Villa
Bulgaria is our faith, Levski is our Freedom

mrbeankid22

d_wade3 wrote:

One American
One European

My call:

Dempsey

My bad, I'm so sorry I didn't put 'My call' in order. And by One European, I mean European League Player, not necessarily person born there. And for the South American player, it will have them in their National Team Jersey (usually).

They probably wouldn't put Villa unfortunately, I would be surprised if they did. They usually put extremely common place players to Americans. Most casual soccer fans probably didn't know much about David Villa until the Euro's, compared to maybe Ballack, Torres, Kaka, Dinho, Ronaldo, Beckham, Etc.

messi19
Veteran Member

I can see them putting Torres, Kaka and Walcott on the cover. I dont know why but I think they will put Walcott :wink: I hope that fat bastard Rooney isnt on the cover or donkey faced Ronaldinho. Anyway its all about the game not the cover :D Saying this the PS3 version is better than 360, and 360 sucks!!!!!!!! I hope they do put the diving feature on, I would like to see if Ronaldo got a penalty each time he dived.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!

tevezaholic
Veteran Member

sorry but they havent put in diving,they say they dont want to put cheating in the game..but again,hopefully they would come to their senses and realize that diving would add to the fun of the game when laying friends
Oh crap,missed me bus!!