GTA IV

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Jimaldo

Post by Jimaldo »

I've got it on the 360 (after alot of looking around to find it, finally got the last copy at my local sainsburys) it's a great game, I just still play on Fifa more. For some reason Fifa on xbox live is so addictive.

PS- How amazing are the explosions when you wreck a car!? Amazing. I've never seen so life like fire in a game before, also the water looks alot more realistic than in previous games. In general graphics are very, very good.
redrover365
Veteran Member

Post by redrover365 »

powell wrote:haha nope you dont. He has a wedding at the end. Depending on how you do i certain mission towards the end he will either get shot or this other dude will die
erhem.... *spoiler alert*, i have a question, can you mod cars like in Gta:SA?

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!
messi19
Veteran Member

Post by messi19 »

redrover365 wrote:
powell wrote:haha nope you dont. He has a wedding at the end. Depending on how you do i certain mission towards the end he will either get shot or this other dude will die
erhem.... *spoiler alert*, i have a question, can you mod cars like in Gta:SA?
I think so, I think ive seen someone do it on youtube.

I WRITE EVERYTHING FROM MY iPOD TOUCH!
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 »

So has anyone beaten the game completely yet, as in has it 100% completed? There are soooo many missions in this game so I just wanted to know if anyone has done them all yet.
casar22
Veteran Member

Post by casar22 »

Croatianblood1 wrote:So has anyone beaten the game completely yet, as in has it 100% completed? There are soooo many missions in this game so I just wanted to know if anyone has done them all yet.
im missing 3 achievements but i stopped playing after i got euro08

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim »

Sorry to get off topic, but is Euro 08 good?
Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh »

gnarlyjim wrote:Sorry to get off topic, but is Euro 08 good?
Whoa! Where the hell did you come from! You don't even post here anymore! How've you been?

It's fun enough I guess, but back on topic GTA 4 is the sh*t.
redrover365
Veteran Member

Post by redrover365 »

Hugh wrote:
Whoa! Where the hell did you come from! You don't even post here anymore! How've you been?

by far the best game of the year, has anyone gotten to play the multiplayer yet? I have satellite internet so my ping is to high, i heard its also the sh*t

If you believe IWGP's dog should not die of leukemia, then show him your support!
gnarlyjim
EF Mountie

Post by gnarlyjim »

Hugh wrote:

Sorry.. again.. but I've been browsing, now I'm posting. :P
stevejack
New User

Post by stevejack »

GTA IV is the best computer game and I really enjoy to play this game in my computer I have download latest version of this game and such wonderful game this one is. Specially all the character are so funny and interesting also.
Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

Post by Croatianblood1 »

I think this game was overrated. I mean a few sites gave this game a perfect 10/10 rating. I think this game is too repetitive and there were some bad inaccuracies in the game. I shot rockets through the ground, wtf is that Rockstar??
Magicfeet

Post by Magicfeet »

Croatianblood1 wrote:I think this game was overrated. I mean a few sites gave this game a perfect 10/10 rating. I think this game is too repetitive and there were some bad inaccuracies in the game. I shot rockets through the ground, wtf is that Rockstar??
Yup, it's very much overrated. It's a good game, but it's certainly not revolutionary.
arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

Post by arsenalfc08 »

I thought it was pretty easy. Its the first GTA i've completed. It was fun but it wasn't as hard as the other ones.
Kasaki
Veteran Member

Post by Kasaki »

I think they need to include like a real life feature to it , kind alike the sims