what is the most stupid thing youve done when drunk

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
2brown347
Veteran Member

arsenalfc08 - It does when you go all the way to China for it, authentic is the best

Icy
Veteran Member

Why do you guys feel the need to just be dicks, especially to people that are new here? Sure, his story may or may not be believeable (I'm not getting into that) but whether you believe it or not, go ahead and state such, but cut the other sh*t out. No reason to make the next 5 or 6 posts after someone disagreeing just sarcasm and have no real value to the topic. We get the point just stfu, and PM if you have issues with him.
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"

Croatianblood1
Veteran Member

One time I got drunk and fell over.

The end.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Icy wrote:Why do you guys feel the need to just be dicks, especially to people that are new here? Sure, his story may or may not be believeable (I'm not getting into that) but whether you believe it or not, go ahead and state such, but cut the other sh*t out. No reason to make the next 5 or 6 posts after someone disagreeing just sarcasm and have no real value to the topic. We get the point just stfu, and PM if you have issues with him.
Because stuff like this is what gives EF some life now days, we dish it out but we'd take it too. I've said it many times but EF is far far nicer than almost any other forum I've ever been too.

On that note Pichichi, It wasn't Icy's mom was it?

Oh the interwebz is so much fun :?

Anyway a few weeks ago we went to a party at the local party spot for young people (its in the woods at a high elevation) and drank....well far too much and passed out in the woods... i was there for a while before my friends found me.. it was cold

.. and Croatian I find that story quite unbelievible

Icy
Veteran Member

2brown347, I agree that it does give it some life. Isn't this more acceptable to do it to people that have been around longer than someone with 80% of their posts in this topic and 60% of those defending themselves? They don't understand people around here yet, and forcing them to prove such an unimportant thing, and ridiculing them just makes it look like this is a forum of douches.

I stopped coming here for over a year, and when I came back only the same faces (and most I remember are gone) are posting. It's no wonder that there aren't many new faces; They post and then get bitched at with "use the search button", or have everyone critcize their second post in a topic that has no impact on anyone elses life. People were asked to share stories, if he wanted to make one up than so be it, who cares? Did you post in here to have the best story and when you realized someone might top yours you have to get rid of them?
"Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness"

Wanderer
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote: Anyway a few weeks ago we went to a party at the local party spot for young people (its in the woods at a high elevation) and drank....well far too much and passed out in the woods... i was there for a while before my friends found me.. it was cold
A farmer must have notified your friends.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Wanderer wrote:A farmer must have notified your friends.
Cause Farmers totally live in the woods...

2brown347
Veteran Member

Actually were I passed out was in front of a bunch of cars so when they turned their headlights on they saw me... I guess. Thats what they told me I really don't remember 75% of the night

panchester07
Veteran Member

It was the last day of school, 10th grade, we finished exams and went to this friends house whose dad is owner of a soda company, and of seco-ice.(a smirnoff ice but with seco instead of vodka, seco is a drink down here). There were coolers and coolers of this drink. The whole grade was there. Everybody was crazy as fu** cause over here the final exams means 1/3 of your grade. And everybody has sh*tty grades all the bimester to then pick their grades up with the exam. In other words, we had to study like hellllllll.

We went to his house, and started drinking, sharing jokes and story, the perfect afternoon. 4 hours in, (like 11 drinks in) we remembered we had a soccer game, we all went and played drunk as heell the whole field smelled like alcohol. We were playing drunk it wassss THE FUNNEST thing i evered did in my life. I scored a goal and started doing samba dance, i got tackled by everyone and i bit my tongue when falling and started bleeding. We celebrated like 2 minutes and it was only a 1-1 tie.

After that, we went back to his house again, and continued the consuming... Ahhhhhhhh what a nitee hmm man i sure miss drinking
More sweet and fun than crazy but still, i cant help but smiling everytime i share the story.
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Wanderer
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:
You mean they don't?

panchester07
Veteran Member

Wanderer wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:
You mean they don't?
yeah wanderer, even I got that!
to know Him is to want to know Him more"

"i don't know where the limit is, but I know where it is not"

Tocar y moverse y tratarla siempre muy muy bien..'

Wanderer
Veteran Member

panchester07 wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
Davidson9 wrote: Cause Farmers totally live in the woods...
You mean they don't?
yeah wanderer, even I got that!
erm, yeh that was tounge in cheek lol