what is the most stupid thing youve done when drunk

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Croatianblood1 wrote:
iwannagopro wrote:
mint wrote: if ur in prison how come youve got regular access to a computer? shouldn't you be plotting a great escape?
I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
Damn, that sucks. Have you been ass raped yet?
that's what tortures me...

NewBornProdigy
Admin

That's crazy IWGP because I took my guns to town even though my mom cried "Don't take your guns to town son, leave your guns at home". I just told her "I'm the man and can shot as fast and straight as anybody can, but I wouldn't shot without a cause". Anyway I get to this cattle town, go to a bar and lay my money down, and got some strong liquor, next thing you know some dusty cow folk started laughing at my so I draw on the stranger and he shot me and I died.
This brought a tear of laughter to my eye :lol:
True story
Then a tear of sadness :cry:
iwannagopro wrote:
Croatianblood1 wrote:
iwannagopro wrote: I know I had it coming, I know I can't be free
Damn, that sucks. Have you been ass raped yet?
that's what tortures me...
After this I ran out of tears :shock:

moaoui21
Sophomore Member

Happy international hangover day everyone. Im feeling it 8)

mint
EF Drug Baron

lol mines just leaving now, god i havent had a hangover like that for ages lol.
i was made to ignite

Davidson9
Veteran Member

calling my mom

Kakasgotskillz
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:calling my mom
Too bad you've never been drunk, cuz you know you should stay away from that stuff for being underage and buddhist (Following the Five Precepts) :wink:

dream_on_go_pro

the dumbest thing ive done while i was drunk was... a girl was givin me a blow and then i ripped one all over her face... she wasnt too happy and i dont think ive talked to her since haha oh ya the other dumbest thing was i stayed up all night and drank tons of yaeger bombs... it was the night before a huge soccer tournament haha

INTER1908
Veteran Member

dream_on_go_pro wrote:the dumbest thing ive done while i was drunk was... a girl was givin me a blow and then i ripped one all over her face... she wasnt too happy and i dont think ive talked to her since haha oh ya the other dumbest thing was i stayed up all night and drank tons of yaeger bombs... it was the night before a huge soccer tournament haha
Wow dude....
Made by 2Brown.

mint
EF Drug Baron

Ok ive got a new one.

Other night i went to watch a local football team play in a cup final, as i was walking home i managed to fall over 3 or 4 times and gave myself concussion, im still feeling it now but im lucky i didn't get run over or anything but thankfully it was like 2 in the morning so not many people would be out and about.

Bottom line is dont fight with the pavements because they alwys beat you. :lol:
i was made to ignite

Hugh
Veteran Member

I got one.

So I'm living in montreal right now, and obviously there's a lot of (misplaced) french pride floating around, especially around the clubbing scene. Anyway I was at a club, and I was really drunk, and there was a french rapper on stage doing his thing, and normally I dislike rap, and I hate french rap, but I had the good sense not to make that known in the middle of the club.

So anyway, we decide to head home at about 2 AM, so we're stepping out of the club and I'm like "Thank god! French rap fu**ing sucks!!" (really really loudly) and just as I say it, the rapper and his huge friend step out of the club. So the rapper, all angry and sh*t comes up to me and spits on me, so I shove him, and he comes back and punches me in the face, we start scrapping and we both get a couple of decent hits in (I don't know if mine were, I was drunk) before my friends and his buddy manage to defuse the situation.

Anyway the next day I woke up with a black eye and a great story, so always be careful what you shout when you're drunk.

Wanderer
Veteran Member

mint wrote:Ok ive got a new one.

Other night i went to watch a local football team play in a cup final, as i was walking home i managed to fall over 3 or 4 times and gave myself concussion, im still feeling it now but im lucky i didn't get run over or anything but thankfully it was like 2 in the morning so not many people would be out and about.

Bottom line is dont fight with the pavements because they alwys beat you. :lol:
I echo you...I twisted my ankle while walking last weekend...

NewBornProdigy
Admin

...karaoke (its worse when you can't remember how bad you were and mates have to tell you) :shock:

bulldogx5
Sophomore Member

this is basically not even worth reading but i definitely woke up like 15 minutes ago and im still hammered from last night's festivities hahahahaha man i love college and i'll get back with some stories when i actually find out what happened last night hahahaha

mint
EF Drug Baron

Ok i got a new one after last night.

Went to a party, basically got pretty fu**ed but i made the biggest mistake ever by breaking the dont pass out first rule, so i wake up this morning with banana on my trackies, kiwi fruit in my pockets, a bar of soap in a pocket, paper clips all the way through my hair and make up on my face :oops: .
i was made to ignite

mint
EF Drug Baron

dont think myou can get any more stupid then me asking a lesbian for a birthday bj on my 19th in august :oops:
i was made to ignite