what is the most stupid thing youve done when drunk

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
nickwba99

i was totally hammered last night, and ended up telling a load of people that i fancy this girl, which i do, but didnt want people to know yet.
and also about 3 months ago i got sick, passed out and was taken to hospital :?

2brown347
Veteran Member

A fun game to play while drinking is shultz. It doesn't involve drinking more but basically when if you burp you say shultz raise your hand to your forehead with it in the hang loose symbol (thumb to head, pinkie sticking out). Everyone around you has to do it as well, and if anyone doesn't you getting it them in the head (not hard). It probably doesn't make sense over the interwebz, but it's fun.

About a month ago my parents went outta town so I decided to throw a party. I'm not even gonna go into all the things that happened, or the stupid things I did.

nickwba99

2brown347 wrote:A fun game to play while drinking is shultz. It doesn't involve drinking more but basically when if you burp you say shultz raise your hand to your forehead with it in the hang loose symbol (thumb to head, pinkie sticking out). Everyone around you has to do it as well, and if anyone doesn't you getting it them in the head (not hard). It probably doesn't make sense over the interwebz, but it's fun.

About a month ago my parents went outta town so I decided to throw a party. I'm not even gonna go into all the things that happened, or the stupid things I did.
ha sounds like fun 8)

2brown347
Veteran Member

It was from about 8pm to 4-5am 8) , not so much after that :? :x :evil: :cry: :( :wink: :oops:

NewBornProdigy
Admin

Turn on a radio or I-pod at full blast, with great songs (kinda like karaoke)
You sing a song (or gargle, shout or bark it) and when someone gets a lyric wrong everyone goes ''WHEY'' and they have to down a pint or a shot
Then theirs a dancing version of that (first person to stumble lose's)

Another good one is ''nervous'' (please dudes, make sure there is girls there when doing this)
You put your hand on someones leg, and keep moving it up until they flinch, if they don't flinch you use your mouth to move up their leg, if they don't flinch again... fu** the game and head for the bedroom
When someone flinches they have to down a shot

Play rock paper scissors, loser takes a shot

Soggy biscuit... :cry: such a dirty game

Twister (that mad mat with all the coloured dots, and you have to bend and strecht to reach them) again girls should be present... if you fall you drink

Spinning Dragon, everyone stands in the middle of the floor and spins in circles until someone falls... mad mad crack, then you force beer down their throat

all that i can think of now

shahensha
Veteran Member

I have a story too. Its pretty stupid and funny.

I personally dont drink but my best bud has grown an immense affinity towards alcohol. I would even say he is an alcoholic based on the fact that he goes to AA meetings now. How did that happen?

Well it was fine night involving weed and alcohol with a couple of homies. Around 3 am we decided to call it a night (or morning) and went home. My bud was crocked half to death and it was his pickup truck (well his dad's actually) so yeah you can clearly see where this is going.....I thought Id say something but knew he wont listen. He is the type of drunk that gets super arrogant and over-confident in his abilities/ideas

I felt nah its only a 3 minute drive so I will trust this fool and to prove my trust I will not wear a seat-belt but then halfway through he turns to me and says "just to let you know I am going craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy!" and starts speeding. After that I realized I am high, this kid is a dumbass and it would be common sense to buckle up.

We approached an intersection and there were two paths we could take, both of which would lead us home. He could have just gone straight or taken a right but being drunk off his mind, he was completely indecisive.....also keep in mind he is going around 120 km/hr at the moment........as a result he gets stuck in between the two roads and runs over the traffic signal post.........yup he totally annihilated that post and it just falls over and lands in the back of his truck.

In all honesty, the accident felt like a good bumper car hit where a mofo has been targeting you from way back and makes a successful head to head collision. I was jolted but everything else was fine. That fellow lost his glasses and had no clue what just happened.

I get out of the car to check out the situation. This kid, looks outside the window and sees the red light bulb hanging in front of his face and freaks the fu** out.

Panic stricken he tries to drive around in hopes of getting rid of the post but it just made things worse. The pole was sticking out from both sides of the truck and the nails were hooked to the back of the truck.

Still determined to get rid of the post, he continues driving straight forward.........without even noticing I am in front of the car trying to calmly figure out how to get out of this mess.

I had to jump to the side and roll away Indiana jones style or else I would have been clotheslined to death thanks to the pole.

As a consquence of all that commotion, the police showed up. One guy stepped out of the car and in mere seconds he analyzed the whole scene C.S.I style saying "yes as you can see from these marks on the ground, he was speeding up to 120 km/hr, put the breaks on too late, ran over the curb through the post, then dragged it around for a while."......and I just stood there thinking :shock: "Damn that was spot on!"

Then the cops start interrogating us seperately. Bastard frisks me too. While he is holding my cell-phone, my other friend sends me a text message asking "did you guys make it home?" and the cop just laughs "AHAHAHAHAHA", then asks "how do I send a message saying 'NO'?" and I am standing there with a wtf expression on my face.

After a few questions the cop takes me to his car. I playfully ask "yo do I get shotgun?!" to which I get a befuddled shake of the head and then a stern "NO" haha

Also that day I learned there is absolutely no leg room in the back of a cop car and no seat belts either. Apparently convicts try to strangle themselves with the seat belts.....which is what the cop told me.

My friend and I were taken to the police station for our statements. He was given a breathalyzer which came up to 1.6 and that was 3 hours after the crash and 4 hours after the drinking ended.

I asked the cop if i could just go home but he said "naw you have to come with us. Call your parents for a ride back" and I really didnt want that to happen. I couldnt just call my dad at 5 in the morning and say "hey pops, I almost died and now I am at the police station, come pick me up". Thats like dancing in front of a lion as you glisten with meat juice. Straight up death.

I'd rather have my nuts kicked with a steel boot, atleast that way they end up seeing the light of day. Luckily my friend picked me up 5 hours later, after the cops kicked me out of the police station lobby claiming "this is not your living room". To this day my parents have no clue about what happened.

My friend is gonna fight the case and make an excuse that "a deer showed up out of nowhere" and I will have to be present in the court to support his retarded alibi. Hopefully I will be in the caribbean at that time and they cant reach me. Then again they will contact my house and my parents will know. Thats when all hell breaks loose.

INTER1908
Veteran Member

shahensha wrote:I have a story too. Its pretty stupid and funny.

I personally dont drink but my best bud has grown an immense affinity towards alcohol. I would even say he is an alcoholic based on the fact that he goes to AA meetings now. How did that happen?

Well it was fine night involving weed and alcohol with a couple of homies. Around 3 am we decided to call it a night (or morning) and went home. My bud was crocked half to death and it was his pickup truck (well his dad's actually) so yeah you can clearly see where this is going.....I thought Id say something but knew he wont listen. He is the type of drunk that gets super arrogant and over-confident in his abilities/ideas

I felt nah its only a 3 minute drive so I will trust this fool and to prove my trust I will not wear a seat-belt but then halfway through he turns to me and says "just to let you know I am going craaaaazzzzzzyyyyyy!" and starts speeding. After that I realized I am high, this kid is a dumbass and it would be common sense to buckle up.

We approached an intersection and there were two paths we could take, both of which would lead us home. He could have just gone straight or taken a right but being drunk off his mind, he was completely indecisive.....also keep in mind he is going around 120 km/hr at the moment........as a result he gets stuck in between the two roads and runs over the traffic signal post.........yup he totally annihilated that post and it just falls over and lands in the back of his truck.

In all honesty, the accident felt like a good bumper car hit where a mofo has been targeting you from way back and makes a successful head to head collision. I was jolted but everything else was fine. That fellow lost his glasses and had no clue what just happened.

I get out of the car to check out the situation. This kid, looks outside the window and sees the red light bulb hanging in front of his face and freaks the fu** out.

Panic stricken he tries to drive around in hopes of getting rid of the post but it just made things worse. The pole was sticking out from both sides of the truck and the nails were hooked to the back of the truck.

Still determined to get rid of the post, he continues driving straight forward.........without even noticing I am in front of the car trying to calmly figure out how to get out of this mess.

I had to jump to the side and roll away Indiana jones style or else I would have been clotheslined to death thanks to the pole.

As a consquence of all that commotion, the police showed up. One guy stepped out of the car and in mere seconds he analyzed the whole scene C.S.I style saying "yes as you can see from these marks on the ground, he was speeding up to 120 km/hr, put the breaks on too late, ran over the curb through the post, then dragged it around for a while."......and I just stood there thinking :shock: "Damn that was spot on!"

Then the cops start interrogating us seperately. Bastard frisks me too. While he is holding my cell-phone, my other friend sends me a text message asking "did you guys make it home?" and the cop just laughs "AHAHAHAHAHA", then asks "how do I send a message saying 'NO'?" and I am standing there with a wtf expression on my face.

After a few questions the cop takes me to his car. I playfully ask "yo do I get shotgun?!" to which I get a befuddled shake of the head and then a stern "NO" haha

Also that day I learned there is absolutely no leg room in the back of a cop car and no seat belts either. Apparently convicts try to strangle themselves with the seat belts.....which is what the cop told me.

My friend and I were taken to the police station for our statements. He was given a breathalyzer which came up to 1.6 and that was 3 hours after the crash and 4 hours after the drinking ended.

I asked the cop if i could just go home but he said "naw you have to come with us. Call your parents for a ride back" and I really didnt want that to happen. I couldnt just call my dad at 5 in the morning and say "hey pops, I almost died and now I am at the police station, come pick me up". Thats like dancing in front of a lion as you glisten with meat juice. Straight up death.

I'd rather have my nuts kicked with a steel boot, atleast that way they end up seeing the light of day. Luckily my friend picked me up 5 hours later, after the cops kicked me out of the police station lobby claiming "this is not your living room". To this day my parents have no clue about what happened.

My friend is gonna fight the case and make an excuse that "a deer showed up out of nowhere" and I will have to be present in the court to support his retarded alibi. Hopefully I will be in the caribbean at that time and they cant reach me. Then again they will contact my house and my parents will know. Thats when all hell breaks loose.
That's legend dude. How did the cops not figure out you were high?
Made by 2Brown.

shahensha
Veteran Member

prolly because they were more concerned with the drunk driver who damaged government property lol

dhs

chandeliers: fill a cup with beer and put it in the centre of the table, then each person fills ahlf of their cup with beer, and place them around the full cup so it creates a tigth circle, use a ping pong ball, m&m or anything small liek that take six steps back and you shoot it into the cups, whichever cup it goes into that person drinks, if it goes into the centre cup everyone chugs and the last person to finish has to drink the centre.

kings rule: you get a deck of cards and each card means something else if anyoen cares enough ask me and ill tell you each card.

2brown347
Veteran Member

chandeliers: fill a cup with beer and put it in the centre of the table, then each person fills ahlf of their cup with beer, and place them around the full cup so it creates a tigth circle, use a ping pong ball, m&m or anything small liek that take six steps back and you shoot it into the cups, whichever cup it goes into that person drinks, if it goes into the centre cup everyone chugs and the last person to finish has to drink the centre.
Played that once :D I got pissed because I kept missing, quit, yelled "Kobe" and threw the ping pong ball at the table as I walked outta the room, and made it in the center 8) It was quite legit if I may say so myself, most badass I'd ever felt :(

2000th post :D
and a worthless one at that, my mom would be so proud

mint
EF Drug Baron

ok i went to a house party last night, got absolutely steaming and i had to end up going to the shop to buy more alcohol because im 18, so i had to end up running about 2 miles to the shop drunk out my face before it shut but when i got there it was surrounded by police, i was like wtf, sh*t i could get done for being wasted so i tried to act sober and just walked in shop and back out when i had got the stuff and i was fine, tbh i think the police didn't notice me that much because they was searching a car so i didn't get stopped.

and thats it really

best thing is i was fine for training as well but ended up injuring my foot :( bruised instep i think.
i was made to ignite

INTER1908
Veteran Member

You ran while trashed drunk? impressive.
Made by 2Brown.

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

One time I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

powell
English Meister

iwannagopro wrote:One time I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
that was you! :shock:

2brown347
Veteran Member

That's crazy IWGP because I took my guns to town even though my mom cried "Don't take your guns to town son, leave your guns at home". I just told her "I'm the man and can shot as fast and straight as anybody can, but I wouldn't shot without a cause". Anyway I get to this cattle town, go to a bar and lay my money down, and got some strong liquor, next thing you know some dusty cow folk started laughing at my so I draw on the stranger and he shot me and I died.

True story