what is the most stupid thing youve done when drunk

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
soccer11
Admin

mint wrote:dont think myou can get any more stupid then me asking a lesbian for a birthday bj on my 19th in august :oops:
correction. That is the greatest thing ever done drunk haha unless she looked like Ellen Degeneres or something.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

mint wrote:so i wake up this morning with banana on my trackies, kiwi fruit in my pockets, a bar of soap in a pocket, paper clips all the way through my hair and make up on my face :oops: .
chav!...

powell
English Meister

Mint, i was browzing facebook and saw that video of you and your mates ... Gotta say they got you an absolute treat haha!

mint
EF Drug Baron

powell wrote:Mint, i was browzing facebook and saw that video of you and your mates ... Gotta say they got you an absolute treat haha!
some fu**ing mates ive got lol, im gonna get them back so fu**ing bad. :twisted:
i was made to ignite

JoshIsKing
New User

last month my 14 year old friend and i took his parents car out for a ride while they were out getting supper for us and we drifted it into a lake. we got a farmer to drag it out for us with his tractor before his parents got home.. it was PRO :D

powell
English Meister

JoshIsKing wrote:last month my 14 year old friend and i took his parents car out for a ride while they were out getting supper for us and we drifted it into a lake. we got a farmer to drag it out for us with his tractor before his parents got home.. it was PRO :D
Hmm amazing, and i bet you didnt flood the engine or anything no. :roll:

JoshIsKing
New User

we actually did... his parents got it fixed though. they never found or will find out what really happend that day :twisted:

MUFC1994
Veteran Member

JoshIsKing wrote:we actually did... his parents got it fixed though. they never found or will find out what really happend that day :twisted:
So his aprents were like "oh fu**! our car is broken.....lets go get it fixed!" And they didn't qustion why it broke? :roll:
"The road to athletic greatness is not marked by perfection but the ability to constantly overcome adversity and failure."

powell
English Meister

JoshIsKing wrote:we actually did... his parents got it fixed though. they never found or will find out what really happend that day :twisted:
Ahhh very mischievious. The story isnt far from being believable :roll:

JoshIsKing
New User

Since no one seems to believe my story ill just tell it in details... :x

It was raining outside and my mates parents were out for an hour to get some chinese food and me and my buddy decided to play some football, we were like "aw crap its raining outside" so i say: hey lets just move the minicooper and play in the garage. he thought of a better idea to just take the old minivan for a ride. i had some second thoughts about this but he said hes done it many times before. so we thought we were all cool driving through the village and forest. then we decided to drift by the lake right behind his house wich worked pretty well since it had been raining. on our last drift before we were going to head home he lost control of the van and drove it into the lake. we paniked and eventually asked the farmer next door if he could help us wich he did. he towed it out for us and dropped it off where it had been before (they are neighbors). so his parents came home and eventually figured out the car engine was broke. but the car is pretty damn old so i guess they didnt suspect anything.

Hope i cleared some stuff up :wink:

2brown347
Veteran Member

Did you get the lap dance from the aliean before or after the forest?

JoshIsKing
New User

Reaaaaaal Funny Guys.. :roll:

Last time im sharing a story

Pichichi

Making out with ugly chicks.. :oops:

soccer11
Admin

There always seems to be a farmer there when you need one :D

arsenalfc08
Veteran Member

It doesn't take an hour to get chinese food. Even if it did thats a hell of a long way to go for chinese food.