what is the most stupid thing youve done when drunk

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
mint
EF Drug Baron

what is the most stupid thing youve done when drunk

Post by mint » 17 Apr 2008, 18:18

personally for me i was really drunk on new year and i tried to jump and bring my knees up to my chin and i landed on my arse :lol: and injured myself for 2 weeks :(
i was made to ignite

BuzzingBee
Veteran Member

Post by BuzzingBee » 17 Apr 2008, 19:27

Lmao nice one
i think the worst for me is
to run a block naked,completly hammerd
really funny the day afterwards :P

powell
English Meister

Post by powell » 17 Apr 2008, 19:41

second time i've heard that story now lol .... um well it wasnt really me but me and a few mates shoved my other mate in wheel bin and let him go down the hill. It was square not round :wink:

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 17 Apr 2008, 23:19

K, I'm ready to set the bar now...

It is Canada Day, 2007. I have only recently turned a legal age to drink so naturally, I overdid it. We were screwing around in a park, and I remember something about flagpole... Tie... Whatever... I was ZONED.

Anyway, next thing I remember is waking up in a drunken stupor in front of a television at a friend's house. I blearily look around and then say: "Hey guys, where's Mark?"

The most sober of us took the lead in a mad sprint back to the park where we found the aforementioned Mark right where we left him. Drunk out of his mind and asleep, strung by his boxers to the top of a flagpole.

We got him down okay, and got back home in time for hangovers with nothing else to report. It was a good day.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 17 Apr 2008, 23:23

Rome_Leader wrote:K, I'm ready to set the bar now...

It is Canada Day, 2007. I have only recently turned a legal age to drink so naturally, I overdid it. We were screwing around in a park, and I remember something about flagpole... Tie... Whatever... I was ZONED.

Anyway, next thing I remember is waking up in a drunken stupor in front of a television at a friend's house. I blearily look around and then say: "Hey guys, where's Mark?"

The most sober of us took the lead in a mad sprint back to the park where we found the aforementioned Mark right where we left him. Drunk out of his mind and asleep, strung by his boxers to the top of a flagpole.

We got him down okay, and got back home in time for hangovers with nothing else to report. It was a good day.
How did he not feel he was 50 feet in the air in his boxers? :lol:
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 17 Apr 2008, 23:27

Let me reiterate how OUT OF IT he was. :lol:

We could tell the guy anything, and he would probably believe it at that point. "Where am I going?" "We're sending you first class to London!" "SICCCCKKKKK."

It wasn't 50 feet either, the tip was only around 20. :P

Evan
Veteran Member

Post by Evan » 17 Apr 2008, 23:30

not me but i know a guy that got drunk, climbed a watertower (yes a big watertower) and jumped off the top...he landed miraculously on his feet and now he doesn't have legs below the knees.
On a different note everyone's pretty good with women when it comes to hookers... well except the sham-wow guy.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 17 Apr 2008, 23:33

Rome_Leader wrote:Let me reiterate how OUT OF IT he was. :lol:

We could tell the guy anything, and he would probably believe it at that point. "Where am I going?" "We're sending you first class to London!" "SICCCCKKKKK."

It wasn't 50 feet either, the tip was only around 20. :P
:lol:
Wow, I want to have been there.

This isn't a story about me, but apparently one of my friends (in his 20's btw) was flying out to London, and he had a few drinks on the plane. To say the least he woke up in Cardiff, Wales and thought that he was on another planet! :lol:

He was like "what fu**ing language are you speaking?"

Story afterwards...

"Man, trust me, you can not speak like a Welsh."
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Rome_Leader
The Italian Mod

Post by Rome_Leader » 17 Apr 2008, 23:35

Oh, that's great! :lol:

I would think the same thing if I had never heard of Wales, and woke up there mysteriously.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 17 Apr 2008, 23:49

Rome_Leader wrote:Oh, that's great! :lol:

I would think the same thing if I had never heard of Wales, and woke up there mysteriously.

I think it was how they talk that freaked him the most! :lol:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=gj9eT4lS-t8
http://youtube.com/watch?v=y6vUFm15894

:lol: :lol: (These are good in their own right)

-Alexander Ovechkin

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 18 Apr 2008, 02:38

Oh where to begin?

Ok, lets start with this one from a few weeks back.

So me and a couple of my friends were out drinking, we may have been celebrating the hiring of one of my friends at some job or something, I don't know, it's all a bit fuzzy.

Anyway, one of my friends, Patrick, downed a 350ml of Sambuca in one go (afterwards he was walking bow legged except inverse and could hardly walk at all) so he spent the rest of the night saying "I love you" and "gimmie a hug" and it was really fu**ing hilarious. Anyway, at the house we were staying at they have an indoor hot tub which happened to be empty, so since we didn't want Patty to puke on the carpet we put him inside the hottub to sleep it off.

Then we got the bright idea to put the lid on top of the hottub in the middle of the night, while he was asleep. We all woke up the next morning, ate breakfast and then, "where's patty?" So we head downstairs and he's just waking up and he sounds so fu**ing scared it's hilarious.

"Guys? Guys? What the fu**!? SHIIIIIIIIIIT GET ME OUT OF HEEEEEREEE! WHERE THE fu** AM I!?!?"

Needless to say everyone fell over laughing and Patrick swore he'd never drink that much again.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 18 Apr 2008, 02:42

OK, you may have done funny stuff when you were drunk, but i did the STUPIDEST possible thing when drunk.

Walked up to my mom, told her i was drunk, and had just drank 3 Corona's

ajc
The Philly Flyer

Post by ajc » 18 Apr 2008, 03:26

Here's my biggest highlight. At a party I was drinking a brass monkey, and already wasted, lifted the glass bottle to my mouth way too fast and chipped my front tooth. I didn't even notice until the next morning when I looked in the mirror and saw a jagged edge on the bottom of my tooth, then my friends informed me of what happened. I still haven't gotten it fixed.

Another goodie happened a few weeks ago when we were playing pong. My friend was plastered and went for a slam dunk, completely destroying this girl's kitchen table. All four legs were snapped off.
Davidson wrote:OK, you may have done funny stuff when you were drunk, but i did the STUPIDEST possible thing when drunk.

Walked up to my mom, told her i was drunk, and had just drank 3 Corona's
No, it can get stupider. I was going over this girl's house after a party since we thought her parents were away for the night. Instead, her dad is waiting at the door when we stumble in. The first thing the girl (obviously drunk) says is "don't worry dad, I already threw up earlier."
Click it

mint
EF Drug Baron

Post by mint » 28 Apr 2008, 13:50

word of advice here: Do not play football when you have had three pints of lager, a bottle of smirnoff and a shot of black sambuca. it isn't good lol :lol:
i was made to ignite

Hugh
Veteran Member

Post by Hugh » 28 Apr 2008, 22:47

mint wrote:word of advice here: Do not play football when you have had three pints of lager, a bottle of smirnoff and a shot of black sambuca. it isn't good lol :lol:
Really? I get much better at football when I've had a couple shots. As long as I'm not actually drunk then the buzz gives me some extra confidence which steps up my game a lot.