Holiday 2008

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
deano7

Anyone off on holiday this summer? i am in june and i finish the season beggining of may so ill have about 5 weeks to get completely toned and with a brill 6 pac lol

Anyones got any like 5 weeks plans for me? or any advice on getting toned up? i am pretty toned up but not a 6 pac and that... But when i finish training i can cut down on the carbs and work harder in the gym.
Never Criticise your own ability.

Davidson9
Veteran Member

I know you were talking about summer, but I'm going to WPB, Florida in a coupla days.

And im talking to my mom about going to Europe this summer, thinking about

London-Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam-Zurich (Throw eggs at Sepp)-Rome

2brown347
Veteran Member

Davidson9 wrote:I know you were talking about summer, but I'm going to WPB, Florida in a coupla days.

My sisters boyfriend went to Amsterdam and said unless you are into drugs and sex shows then it sucks, but then again it seems like it'd be up your alley

Davidson9
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:
Davidson9 wrote:I know you were talking about summer, but I'm going to WPB, Florida in a coupla days.

My sisters boyfriend went to Amsterdam and said unless you are into drugs and sex shows then it sucks, but then again it seems like it'd be up your alley
your probably right... :shock: 8)

Ballack13
Veteran Member

I usually go somewhere, In the summer I might go to germany, but ive got super Y in the summer, so itll be hard to. Basically my soccer takes up my whole vacation, but its worth it :D Ive been to germany before but only for like 3 days then we went to poland, so itll be nice to go back.

2brown347
Veteran Member

Ballack13 wrote:I usually go somewhere, In the summer I might go to germany, but ive got super Y in the summer, so itll be hard to. Basically my soccer takes up my whole vacation, but its worth it :D Ive been to germany before but only for like 3 days then we went to poland, so itll be nice to go back.
14 days in europe this summer, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria. the last 3 days in Germany we're doing 3 days of soccer camp with 8 hour days.

Ballack13
Veteran Member

2brown347 wrote:
Ballack13 wrote:I usually go somewhere, In the summer I might go to germany, but ive got super Y in the summer, so itll be hard to. Basically my soccer takes up my whole vacation, but its worth it :D Ive been to germany before but only for like 3 days then we went to poland, so itll be nice to go back.
14 days in europe this summer, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, Austria. the last 3 days in Germany we're doing 3 days of soccer camp with 8 hour days.
Thats gonna be heaven, next year with my team we have a european trip, and we go to France and Spain for a tournament.

Are you gonna catch any of the Euro 2008 action?

casar22
Veteran Member

yea im going for spain this year

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

2brown347
Veteran Member

Ballack13 wrote:
2brown347 wrote:
Thats gonna be heaven, next year with my team we have a european trip, and we go to France and Spain for a tournament.

Are you gonna catch any of the Euro 2008 action?
It's up in the air, our tour is threw EF tours (not this site) and they have a 3 day "buffer" to the date we leave so if we leave on the day they are saying as of now then we'd be there for the final, if not then we'll miss it by a day. They've already moved the date before and we won't have the set date till the end of the month. So basically I hope, but who knows. Whats the name of the tournament your gonna do?

casar22
Veteran Member

i want to go on one of those trips they sound really cool :( (i think i have the skill for going to one of those) one of my friends went to germany and is now an elite player for dortmund something like that

Bienvenido Cristiano Ronaldo!

soccer11
Admin

well i'll be going to hungary, romania, over to austria and possibly italy after. too bad i'll miss the euro championships :( i'll leave the day of the semi-finals