Boston/New England Sweep All?

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Boston/New England Sweep All?

Post by barcahooligan » 15 Nov 2007, 20:52

Well the Red Sox already won the World Series, the Celtics are suppose to be in great form this season since getting Kevin Garnett, the Patriots are in (i am ashamed to say) really good postition to make it to the Super Bowl(again :x ), and i guess the New England Revolution are in the MLS final... :o
Oh...and Boston College football(led by Heisman possibiltiy Matt Ryan) was doing very well season, until last weeks loss, but has a good chance of winning and going to the Rosebowl.
I dont know if its possible for them to win it all, but the Patriots and the Celtics have great chances...
sig by 2brown347

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Re: Boston/New England Sweep All?

Post by Davidson9 » 15 Nov 2007, 20:55

barcahooligan wrote:Well the Red Sox already won the World Series, the Celtics are suppose to be in great form this season since getting Kevin Garnett, the Patriots are in (i am ashamed to say) really good postition to make it to the Super Bowl(again :x ), and i guess the New England Revolution are in the MLS final... :o
Oh...and Boston College football(led by Heisman possibiltiy Matt Ryan) was doing very well season, until last weeks loss, but has a good chance of winning and going to the Rosebowl.
I dont know if its possible for them to win it all, but the Patriots and the Celtics have great chances...
I hate Matt Ryan, Colt Brennan is the best QB in college football, he tore sh*t up last year, and threw 8 TD's in the first half one game, then none in the second half, also he had 500 yards in the same game, all in the first half

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

Post by ROIUSA » 15 Nov 2007, 21:15

haha why do you hate matt ryan?
colt brennan the best QB? haha my high shcool's team could beat the teams hawaii has played. good player im sure, but he plays shite teams

everyone on espn and fsn etc..was saying how come boston doesnt pay attention to BC who was at one point the #2 team in the country,, reason being this is a pro sports town, and everyone here was pretty much just waiting for them to do what they have done the pst few weeks

as a boston sports fan its pretty unreal how all this is playing out for us.
sox already champions
the patriots will win the superbowl barring an injury to brady. as far as pats fans are concerned, where just goin through the motions of getting to the superbowl.
the celtics are an absolute force, again, injury being the only thing that can stop them from getting to at least the conference championship
its too bad the bruins arent in as prime position as the rest of the sports teams here
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

barcahooligan
Veteran Member

Post by barcahooligan » 15 Nov 2007, 22:04

Both are really good, but lets not forget Dennis Dixon from Oregon... All 3 are the some of the top candidates for the Heisman :D
sig by 2brown347

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 15 Nov 2007, 23:01

barcahooligan wrote:Both are really good, but lets not forget Dennis Dixon from Oregon... All 3 are the some of the top candidates for the Heisman :D

Candidates for The Heisman:

1) Dennis Dixon (Oregon)
2) Steve Slaton (West Virginia)
3) Colt Brennan (Hawai'i)
4) Matt Ryan (Boston College)
5) Patrick White (West Virginia)

By The Way My 5 favorite players are

1) Dennis Dixon
2) Colt Brennan
3) Steve Slaton
4) Pat White
5) Tim Tebow
Last edited by Davidson9 on 16 Nov 2007, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.

ROIUSA
Veteran Member

Post by ROIUSA » 15 Nov 2007, 23:40

seriously i wanna know why you hate matt ryan? i dont think he should win heisman at all, but hes a pretty quality qb i think
I was raised on Celtic, their history and their pride
With my culture and my faith, I wear the green & white.

They have nothing in their whole imperial arsenal that can break the spirit of one Irishman who does not want to be broken -Bobby Sands MP

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 15 Nov 2007, 23:41

i don't know but he comes off as kind of arrogant to me

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 15 Nov 2007, 23:54

Yeah if the Bruins were in their force again, it could be scary.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 15 Nov 2007, 23:57

They will not be a force until Patrice Bergeuron is ready and healthy, and Phil Kessel steps up.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Post by rzadzinski » 16 Nov 2007, 00:03

For now, they have the defensive mess of Marc Andre Bergeron who I would like to not have traded away despite that fact. At least he got some points.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Davidson9
Veteran Member

Post by Davidson9 » 16 Nov 2007, 00:12

I remember when M.A. Bergeron was good in Junior, good times.

Check the Apparel section... NOW

soccer11
Admin

Post by soccer11 » 16 Nov 2007, 19:49

BC might get a BCS bowl but not the rose bowl. rose bowl is almost always a Big 10 team against a Pac 10 team. BC will probably get the sugar bowl or orange bowl if they win the ACC. if they don't win the ACC they won't get any BCS bowl i don't think.
the celtics are not going to win the NBA championship. it will be another western team, probably even another western team from Texas.
New England Revs will lose to the Dynamo i think just because Houston can't seem to lose in the finals (they were San Jose a couple years ago when they won also)
the only team i see winning is the Patriots because Tom Brady is playing out of his mind as is the team as a whole