THE POLICE REUNION TOUR

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Davidson9
Veteran Member

is anyone going to any of these concerts, my friend has tickets but he says he takin his girlfriend and his bro and his girlfriend, the second North American leg has started and theres a concert today in Toronto

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

I haven't gone, but my parents went to see the show in Edmonton, they really liked it.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Davidson9
Veteran Member

oh really thats cool, and i wasn't trying to boodt my post count, i was just bored , and keller was the only person replied, its not like i was posting 1 word answers

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Davidson9 wrote:oh really thats cool, and i wasn't trying to boodt my post count, i was just bored , and keller was the only person replied, its not like i was posting 1 word answers
Hehe, no it's fine. I understand. It's just sometimes it can get annoying when 2 posters just go at it, and oh look, its only in the fun activities section. No problem mate, just saying.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Davidson9
Veteran Member

no problem, i won't do it again

Clumsylegs
Veteran Member

Listening The Police? Is that some form of masochism?

unknown

edit* nvm i just read it properly :oops: