Spectacles, contact lenses???

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
Wanderer
Veteran Member

Hey guys do you use contact lenses on the field? Cos my new coach(sort of) suggested that I wear contact lenses instead of spectacles to prevent ball smash the lens thus blinding the eyes..Yet, I've heard me aunt said bout a person who got his contact lenses smashed, blinding him :shock: ..so it's a sorta no-win situation :? ..so which ones better tho'?

Davidson9
Veteran Member

i would say soft contacts are better, i had them for a while and then i sorta grew out of needing them

Hugh
Veteran Member

I'd go with contacts if I were you, if you get smashed in the glasses then you = pwned, and soft contacts wouldn't be quite as bad.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

Spectacles, oh the goodness of spectacles boy. :lol:

I say contacts still. Spectacles are reserved only for Davids who actually needs them, plus it looks ballen on him.
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

Davidson9
Veteran Member

rzadzinski wrote:Spectacles, oh the goodness of spectacles boy. :lol:

I say contacts still. Spectacles are reserved only for Davids who actually needs them, plus it looks ballen on him.
hehe ya they do look sweet on Davids

unknown

yea contacts r better since u dont have to worry about ure glasses fallin off or anything either

Wanderer
Veteran Member

yea decided on c.lenses

btw, count me ignorant, but these are lenses, right?http://images.quizfarm.com/1115767109an ... walker.JPG
any star wars fans here tried? :P