Funny Soccer Incident

Talk about current events, entertainment, technology or anything not related to soccer
AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Just found this looking through youtube.
I just couldn't stop laughing for like a minute after seeing it, i think it's pretty funny :D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50B0FWImKmI
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

That happened to my keeper in practice! :lol:

Exactly the same thing, he turns to look at it off the post and it smokes him in the face. :lol:

I wish we had ours on camera.

Then the same keeper was in warmup, i was shooting from long range so i just lobbed a shot into the top left corner and as he was following it, he ran into the goalpost. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

iwannagopro
EF Flying Dutchman

Someone had posted that link here on EF a year ago or so, but it never stops being funny. Don't worry though, I'm not going to lock this topic.

AmericanFutballer
Veteran Member

Alright cool.
rzadzinski wrote:That happened to my keeper in practice!

Exactly the same thing, he turns to look at it off the post and it smokes him in the face.

I wish we had ours on camera.

Then the same keeper was in warmup, i was shooting from long range so i just lobbed a shot into the top left corner and as he was following it, he ran into the goalpost.
Classic :lol:
Shut Up, I am Here...
- Goals
"The ability to succeed requires the realization of what one wants and the passionate desire to attain it."

cdfcronaldinho
New User

i have seen that vid before but it is still hilarious :D
once my friend was inside the goal and he punted the ball. it hit off the crossbar and came back and hit him in the face :lol:
“Everything I know, everything I have, I owe to my family. I play with music in my head … as long as there is a ball, I am happy.”
-Ronaldinho

Hugh
Veteran Member

Hehe, my friend was in goal once so I decided to shoot a bit harder than normal, anyway he was standing underneath the crossbar and the ball hit the crossbar and bounced straight down onto his head, it was so damn funny, he just kinda crumpled and fell on the ground, I couldn't stop laughing.

Soccer4Life
Guide Goddess

Haha, yeah that's a classic funny video. However, that guy's laugh gets really creepy after a few replays.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

:lol:

The watching it over and over thing got to me as well. :P
"I wear tinted visor not to trick other players, but so hot girls in stands don't see me looking at them."

-Alexander Ovechkin

bleedblue115

I could watch that all day.

rzadzinski
Poland Spring Rzadzinski

...I guess I just have a short attention span! :shock:

-Alexander Ovechkin

soccerdude510

god that is 2 funny lol hahaha