Cordination workout?

Physical conditioning, injuries, nutrition and everything related to fitness
upandcoming

What are ways to work on your cordination. I deke and show skill well but some times it seems like I loose it because i am lacking cordination. I am 15 and am growing a lot (6 foot, size 12 and a half shoes) but i still want to keep more cordination so i can continue deking and showing skill well with out loosing the ball or getting mixed up because of cordination. It can also trouble you when you are playing defence and leaning into a player or what not because you can trip and fall down more when you are less cordinated even if you are bigger and stronger

jcdenton
Veteran Member

i've got the same problem....
find a staircase, and go fast 3 steps up, 1 down, until you get to the top...
and over and over again....
this gave me great results, i still do one night practice on the staircase every week, this really helps......

upandcoming

thanks, were do you do it and around how many stairs were there that u went up

jcdenton
Veteran Member

i do it outside, i live 30m from a river, so there are stairs near river (because of flooding).....
there are about 20 steps...

ronaldinho apprenitace
New User

[color=darkblue][/color]how could you get better i juggling the ball and tricks because i can do tricks in all but i cant get them all te way through[/b]
I WILL BE THE NEXT RONALDINHO YOU CAN COUNT ON IT

johnny114life

i think you should try running full speed then suddenly make a quick turn to the left or right then go backwards then sidestep to the left then sidestep to the right and just try differ order of this to get your coordination

hope u get better

Gunner_d14

And do some balance work...
-The Beloved One-